BY BELLA B #70 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter for Before & After Breastfeeding - Fragrance Free - 2 oz Tube Nipple Nurture Butter is the perfect lanolin-free alternative to other breastfeeding creams. Did you know that lanolin actually comes from sheep's wool? Nipple Nurture Butter is an excellent alternative for mothers that would prefer a plant-based alternative to lanolin. We've chosen the very best natural ingredients including cocoa, shea and mango butter that are combined and specially-blended to provide excellent soothing and healing properties without using animal by-products. Our plant-based ingredients are food-grade and 100% safe for mother and baby. Nipple Nurture Butter is free of parabens (artificial preservatives). Use before and after breastfeeding to help prevent and soothe sore or cracked nipples. see more...

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
This stuff works great. A little goes a long way. Only needed it a couple of times at the very beginning of breastfeeding my little one and once out of the first two weeks of breastfeeding I never needed again. I think this is good for a first time mommy who is going to give breastfeeding a try.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
During my time of breastfeeding, this was my number 1 go to product. It was so helpful! It's soothing to the nipple and easy to apply. I purchased this product from Amazon for about $5 and I definitely recommend it to breastfeeding mothers.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Milton, FL
As a breastfeeding mom I know in the beginning you look for any products to use to make your nipple not hurt so bad or be so tender. This was a definate must have, no affect on Baby and gave me instant relief.
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
After 9 months of breastfeeding I can say this product really works instant relive for sore or tender nipples it doesn't affect the baby , it's amazing very affordable ,I recommended this nipple cream 100%
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
I got this as a baby shower gift and was so thankful for it! I was super lucky and never really had issues with my nipples but the first week they were cracked and this helps so much! Highly recommend.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Natural and simple ingredients I am not worried about this being in my son's mouth or on my skin. It works AMAZING and a tiny bit goes a long way. I would never use anything else.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Parish, NY
Oh what a relief this product is. I had the worst experience breast feeding. I was bleeding sore. I used this butter and of course braless and healed within a day or two.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
You will be thankful for the pain relief. You will get through the pain, some of it is just those hormones jumping around. Stick with it Momma, get ya some Bella B!
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Great for gifts too!

This product was recommended to me by a friend, so I had to try it for myself. If you haven't tried it I would recommend giving it a shot!

Becky M.
Becky M.
Westland, MI
Omg this stuff was a life saver for my sore cracked nipples!! Simple ingredients, no nasty harsh smells and it healed quickly!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Is this a good cream and where can it be purchase
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this stuff really thick and what does it smell like?