BY BELLA B #8 in Nipple Care

Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter for Before & After Breastfeeding - Fragrance Free - 2 oz Tube Nipple Nurture Butter is the perfect lanolin-free alternative to other breastfeeding creams. Did you know that lanolin actually comes from sheep's wool? Nipple Nurture Butter is an excellent alternative for mothers that would prefer a plant-based alternative to lanolin. We've chosen the very best natural ingredients including cocoa, shea and mango butter that are combined and specially-blended to provide excellent soothing and healing properties without using animal by-products. Our plant-based ingredients are food-grade and 100% safe for mother and baby. Nipple Nurture Butter is free of parabens (artificial preservatives). Use before and after breastfeeding to help prevent and soothe sore or cracked nipples.

Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter for Breastfeeding

Start your review of Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter for Breastfeeding!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely a lifesaver with the cracked, raw nipples of early breastfeeding while you’re still getting your latch down. Both my sons beat my up, so this was a must have on hand and applied several times a day to soothe and protect.
Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE Bella B and this nipple cream is sooooo great. It’s a little pricier, but so worth it. It’s lanolin free, which I actually like. I’ve gotten multiple tubes of this and I’ve gotten inconsistent thickness of the product, that is, sometimes is thicker and more like a solid and sometimes is more oily and like a liquid, but it’s always worked the same. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product.
Jaileene S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
compared to another I use in the last month, because I prefer the new brand although it is doing a good job too, but I like to try different products and see which works best, I also consider that the type of skin depends (my skin is very sensitive) I need something that works fast, to protect me better.
Carla J.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was my saving grace. I nursed for 20 months and used for a lot along the way. A little goes a long way so it may be more costly than other brands it’s worth it.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This nipple butter is amazing when you are breast feesing! There is nothing worse than a soar boob, lol. This product will make sure you never have dry red nipples!
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Organic, flavor free and works so quickly. My son has a tongue tie so my nipples would crack and hurt. This went on for weeks. I did some research and ended up with Bella B. It worked so fast and didn't irritate my skin or baby's belly. Overall, I am so pleased.
Paige M.
Aliquippa, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. I buy mine off of amazon and it’s pretty decent on price for the amount you get. There really is no scent to it and it’s just as good if not better than using a straight lanolin product. I would recommend this product to any breast feeding mom.
Lauren L.
Charlotte
It worked well, the only thing I didn't care for was the texture. It was priced competitively with other brands. I wish there were more options available as far as strength, texture, size, etc. Not my son's favorite. I would recommend it to others.
Kylee A.
Purchased at: Target
Life SAVER!!!!! I have a bottle on my night stand, in the nursery and both diaper bags!! Surpassed my expectations! Great product without a greasy feel. I fell in love with this off the bat and didn’t try any other brand!
April H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product was purchased when my local babies R Russ was going out of business. I wasn’t blown away by the product but I also didn’t hate it. It worked well and I would recommend it to friends who could find it.

Amazon