Bella 14405 Triple Brew Coffee Maker

by Bella Hair Supply

Bella 14405 Triple Brew Coffee Maker Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Coffee, Tea & Espresso

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bella 14405 Triple Brew Coffee Maker!
Arqueilis  J.
Bronx, NY
Este producto es de lo mejor, muy fácil de usar y es excelente para hacer tus cafés, La verdad que vale la pena tenerlo el precio es muy bueno. Lo recomiendoooo..!!! Esto no debe faltar en tu cocina.
Waldy S.
charlotteNC
Se ve linda bella hermosa jajaja bueno no lo niego me encanta el café la necesito conmigo 😎😌🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
hello i would love to be part of your team i love your products they are very good i like to try new things
Cristina Q.
I have one of these at my work and makes the coffee strong and very hot it’s a very nice machine. Bella 14405 Triple Brew Coffee Maker I would not change anything. Price is affordable and easy to clean also I recommend this coffee maker. ☀️☕️☕️
Page M.
spain
Just purchased this a few days ago it was on special at Macy's for a great price! Have been using it since. Coffee brews nice and hot. Programming is easy. I like that the one cup side can b kcup or use your own coffee grinds. So far I really like it! I hope it lasts s while. Tried using one cup feature w s kcup n then using it to brew tea. Water us nuce and hot. Iike the timer for extending keep warm cycle on. The only thing it doesn't offer is a temperature option for heat plate but it seems to keep coffee hot enough

Looking for your answer?