Bella 14392 Dual Brew Coffee Maker uploaded by Jodi O.Bella 14392 Dual Brew Coffee Maker uploaded by Karla H.

BY BELLA #73 in Coffeemakers

Bella 14392 Dual Brew Coffee Maker Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Coffee, Tea & Espresso (new) see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan P.
San Marcos, CA
Holly Heck!!! This machine is a game changer. I’ve used it at least once a day for a week now for both ground coffee and k-pods. The simple fact that you can do BOTH has been the BIGGEST perk! I don’t know if all my caps properly express how much I love this machine but I love it a lot!!!
Amber E.
I really like this coffeemaker. My NYC apartment has barely any counter space so I needed something small. I love that the filter is reusable so I don't waste money on paper ones. It brews the coffee quickly which is important since I'm in a rush. I just wish it had a timer. Then it would be perfect!
Angie R.
South Gate , CA
Love this coffee maker. Its easy to make coffee for one, and not waste any coffee. Its small, and doesn't take to much counter space. Doesn't make to much noise when brewing coffee. Can use either ground coffee or a k-cup. Happy I made this purchase. A lot less cheaper than a Keurig.
Patricia G.
I'm loving this! I just purchased it at target, it was around 50 dollars and it's great! Easy to use and is very small, which makes it super easy to fit on my kitchen counter. I do have to say it is a little messy and splashes the backing, but that's nothing major. I thoroughly enjoy it!
Linneth B.
I love this coffee maker. I don't see the need for anything more. The screens on more expensive coffee makers seem very pointless to me. I drink coffee daily you just fill it with the amount of water you want and your coffee and push the button. No need to be cleaning annoying pots of coffee since this one doesn't deal with one. And to go coffee mugs fit on these one. My sister splurged on an expensive coffee maker and you have to make your coffee on a regular mug then transfer to a to go since a to go doesn't not fit... Annoying.
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI
It does the job. I love how this coffee maker can use both a k cup and just scoop your own coffee into a separate cup. I have noticed that it can be stubborn to close the top and it can get messy. Also you can only add the amount of water that fits into your coffee cup otherwise the water just keeps flowing and you'll overflow your cup. I am someone who only wants 1 maybe 2 cups of coffee a day so this machine works perfectly for me. In the end I'm saving money and not wasting coffee which is what I love.
Marisa S.
I don't like that it takes so long to warm up to brew, or that it takes a good while to cool down before a second cup of coffee, but it is cheaper than a Keurig. I use both K-Cups and my own coffee with the reusable filter. I don't use it everyday—I typically alternate between my Mr. Coffee Brewing system and this system, but overall, thanks to many discounts from Target, I got this system and 3 box of Kcups for under $30. It works great overall!
Brittany B.
Paducah, KY
Let me just start off by saying I love this thing. I use this about twice a day! Coffee in the morning and Tea in the evening. Best single serve coffee maker I've ever purchased, and it's not very pricey. I would definitely recommend this if you don't have a whole lot of extra cash to spend on a coffee maker!
Olivia A.
Germantown, OH
I like this product a lot. I use it every morning to make a cup of coffee without any issues, the only thing to note is that it can be a little loud when brewing. Other than that, I have had no problems and will continue to use it every day! (Fits all K-cups and has adjustability for mug/travel mug height.)
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is amazing. it uses any type of K-Cups and regular coffee but waayyy cheaper than a keurig. It is just like the keurig single cup coffee maker in every way except the price. Best decision I made was buying this instead of the keurig
Nancy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Can I use instant coffee?