Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 16-Ounce uploaded by Samantha W.

BY PB2

Idly dosa chutney powder is a side dish for idly and dosa in south indian breakfast. Spicy and tasty try and enjoy!! see more...

• Is this stuff decent? I've been looking for an alternativ...1 Answers
Kay K.
I hated PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter by Bell Plantation. When I first tried it, I thought it was watery so I reduced the water. Sadly, the flavor was still flat. I'm used to peanut butter tasting flavorful so this product did nothing for me. I got mine in a LWF box so maybe I got a bad batch? Who knows but I know I won't get this again.
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
If you're looking for peanut butter that's less calories, less sugar and less fat than most jarred peanut butters this is the one. I've tried this on smoothies and in recipes that call for peanut butter (such as peanut sauces) but don't try to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with this - leave that to the high fat stuff. Still it's great for smoothies and milk shakes and they've got one that has chocolate in it too. I keep 2 of each on hand at all times.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I ordered this from Amazon. I love adding this to my protein shake or make a slurry of it for some pancakes or top it on ice cream. It does not taste exactly like Skippy peanut butter but it is pretty darn close. It has less fat also. I took a star off because this particular packaging is not resealable at all.
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
I found this at Costco recently and I'm not sure what we did before this!! We love adding this to steal cut oatmeal, cookies, shakes, ice cream, brownies you name it!! It's so easy even my 3 year old has gotten into it without help!!
Danka M.
I really like this product, it has far less calories than traditional peanut butter though it still gives you that peanut butter taste. I especially like using this in smoothies, works just as good as the original stuff!
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This product is just ok. It does give you less fat and it's great for protein shakes but if you're looking for peanut butter nothing beats the real thing. In a pinch or in an area where you want it to be shelf stable this is a great item!
Traci J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am in love with PB2!!! Perfect for smoothies and shakes. I use it often in my protein shakes. Delish!!
Stacy S.
West Memphis
I love pb2. Far fewer calories and a great taste. Texture can take some getting used to but it is fine. Perfect for shakes and smoothies, too. Way less mess.
Anna T.
Is this stuff decent? I've been looking for an alternative for protein shakes and figured this may be convenient since its powder.