BY NONE

Won t Cause Breakouts br Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lightweight and Fast Absorbing 4 Won t Clog Pores 5 Fragrance-Free 8 Water Resistant 10 Dermatologist Recommended Brand Provides sun protection that won t cause breakouts on acne prone skin. The product feels lightweight and absorbs in seconds. Hypoallergenic, PABA Free. 866-288-3330 see more...

luisa a.
I hated putting sublock on my face, mainly because they're always so thick and make me feel like I'm deliberately trying to clog my pores.
however, I do find this product pretty amazing since it provides an adequate protection and feels very light on my face. I haven't had any breakouts and it does moisturize my face so I am very happy with this product and I do recommend to always protect your face.
best sunscreen lotion is truly amazing because it gives you the protection you need and is budget friendly!
Sydney G.
I hate hate hate wearing sunblock. As a black woman, it was incredibly hard to convince myself to wear any. If it didn't make my skin look purple, then it made my skin feel oily all day. Not with this one. My skin looks relatively matte when I wear it and it blends well. One con is that it acts as an all over highlighter to a certain effect, which is not the most flattering look for me. But it's a definite must regardless.
Marlene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We love going out in the summer. Especially after being stuck indoors over the winter. Sunblock is very important. None of us break out with this sunblock for the face.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite sunscreen for my face. It's lightweight and fast absorbing. My face doesn't feel oily after using this. I love it because I spend a lot of time at the beach during the summer and never have to worry about burning or damaging my skin while using this product.
Andrea M.
I have always loved coppertone, but was disappointed with this product. It says oil free but it is a very thick oily sunblock. It didn't obsorb well at all. It just sat heavy on my face.
Noelia O.
I hate wearing sun block on my face because my skin is so sensitive but this is amazing it goes into my skin so smoothly. And it doesn't cause break outs or anything I would definitely buy it again
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
love this product. I have always a lot of concern for sunscreen because my skin is sensitive but after using it i was satisfied. i did not burn my skin. My skin did not look oily like a lot of products application do. I would love to recommend others.
Jessica S.
This is my MVP! The high SPF is a must for my family we know we are protected and the price point is great! Doesn't irritate our sensitive skin either!
L C.
Great sunscreen, very light and non greasy for the face! Like how this product didn't cause any breakout and at a normal reasonable price for sunscreen
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need sunscreen for my sensitive skin and this is the one I go to. I doesn't make you shiny it only protects your skin like all sunscreen should do.