ElectronicsCamerasVideo CamerasBell & Howell

by Bell & Howell

Bell+Howell Gray AC5R-GY HD Waterproof Action Camera with 2" Touchscreen and Waterproof Housing: 5 megapixel image sensor delivers high-resolution video with excellent color and precision detail 2.0" touchscreen display allows you to shoot and review your footage Additional features: Interfaces: USB 2.0 Movie resolution: 1280 x 720 Waterproof to 10' Share on Facebook and YouTube Memory card specifications: HD action camera compatible with microSD memory cards Limited/no internal memory Memory card is required to operate 1 microSD slot With a 16GB memory card, you can record approximately 113 minutes of video at 720p resolution

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bell & Howell Bell+Howell Gray AC5R-GY HD Waterproof Action Camera with 2" Touchscreen and Waterproof Housing!
How would you rate this product?
oussama M.
bradaa
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is " Oussama Haj Meftah "  i do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I have 50K fans in my facebook page and i have 800 followers in my instagram and i have a youtube channel . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my youtube channel
and my instagram account and my facebook page
my adresse is Street :Rue touzeur  City : bradaa Country: tunisia State: mahdia zip code:5115 mobile phone: +21627598991
my email : [email protected]