BY BELL-HORN

WBH1006 Features: Stabilizing wrist brace Available in left and right wrists Material: Cotton / elastic Latex free Provides comfortable compression for proper support following mild sprains, strains and cast removal Circum-ferential strap for improved wrist stabilization Preformed aluminum stay provides anatomically correct fit Provides support to weak or injured wrists Lightweight and low profile for full finger and hand usage Small: Fits wrist circumference 5.5'' - 6.5'' Medium: Fits wrist circumference 6.5'' - 7.5'' Large: Fits wrist circumference 7.5'' - 8.5'' Extra large: Fits wrist circumference 8.5'' - 9.5'' Options: Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes Color/Finish: Color: Black Warranty: 6 Months warranty see more...

Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful product and helps beyond what I could have asked for. Certainly has made life easier. This has got to be the most comfortable wrist wrap set i’ve ever tried. I don’t use this for work out at all. I have wrist pain and have for years. It’s always been a struggle with pain and finding something to take some of the strain off them to ease the pain. Just some. I was never expecting a miracle from wraps or braces. Just a little relief. At Least for a little while. Sometimes a little while is all that’s needed to get you back on track.
This wrap set can provide that relief. At Least it does for me. With this design I can wrap my wrists as tight or loose as I feel; needed to allow as much comfort as possible while relieving the strain of pain from both wrists. I didn’t expect much from these as nothing i’ve tried in the past has really surprised me. Well, these wraps surprised me. Exceeded the expectations I had for them. I can wrap them tight until the pain is at max release then allow them to sit like that for a good amount of time until it starts to strain them. By then I can remove them and the pain is gone and stays away for quite a while. Hours  even.
* Lady Feline *.
Atlanta, GA
I fell on my wrist a year or so ago & brought this at the last minute. Great support of your wrist and extremely comfortable.
Leanne M.
Grand Blanc, MI
These help with my bad hands. My nerves are shot in my hands. When I wear one of these it helps relieve the pain
Rosie D.
Frederic, WI
Comes in different sizes easy to adjust to fit your arm the best! This is a great product
aymee v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product definy reduse pain and help u with ur nerve system and many more
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with carpal tunnel pain?