GroceryFrozen FoodsBell & Evans
Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders

Bell & Evans Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders

by Bell & Evans

Bell & Evans® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders.

Love Me Tender™.

The excellent tender.

Air chilled.

Flavor and moisture assured with up to 6% marinade.

Whole breast meat tenders!

Raised without antibiotics.

Per serving.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

490mg sodium, 20% DV.

3g sugars.

20g protein, 40% DV.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-516.

Is this really made with white meat?
Start your review of Bell & Evans Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor  Z.
Lebanon, PA
Best chicken I have ever had. I live locally, where this company is located. From shopping at the grocery store to trying Bell and Evans, I no longer buy chicken at the grocery store. You will see a difference in the quality when you try Bell and Evans.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
These are so delicious I've eaten this at my aunts and I love them & they're easy to make !
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
These are amazing. The quality truly cannot be beat in comparison to other brands of packaged or frozen chicken tenders. There are so simple to make and much healthier and better meat than other brands. It is a little pricier than others but for the quality it is 100% worth the extra money. Also, kids love them!
Ruthie A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only brand of meat i buy. The chicken is super high quality and i know the farm is good and you can taste it! I love that the chicken isn’t pre cooked so it is super juicy and tastes very fresh
member-64488
I just completed a demo at Whole Foods Market and was right next to the freezer with this product. I usually make my own chicken tenders but decided to try this. I bought the coconut tenders  - decided to try it when I got home, very pleased. Not the compressed, processed chickens tenders you usually find. I will keep buying these. I recommended highly.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Theseb tenders rate amazing and are high quality. I love this brand and try to buy all of my poultry products from them. They contain minimal ingredients only the stuff that should be in there, are in there.
Alecia M.
Shelby Twp, MI
They are super juicy and crispy still! Amazing taste while still being healthy! Wouldn’t change them!
Hailey I.
This is the best chicken you can buy in the frozen section. A little pricier than the big brands but the quality is amazing and you know you're getting real, quality chicken. I love that they are lightly breaded and not overly salty! Great product
Kasey L.
Brooklyn, NY
These are really tasty! I always keep a box in my freezer so I can whip up a quick weekday meal if needed.
Antonietta B.
The best! They are raw so they take around 30 minutes to cook but they are SO worth it. So juicy I also love the coconut breaded ones, probably even more.