Bell Disney Frozen 2 3D Snowflakes Multisport Helmet, Child 5+ (50-52 cm)

Bell Disney Frozen 2 3D Snowflakes Multisport Helmet, Child 5+ (50-52 cm)

Recommended for children age 5-8, but will fit most heads measuring 50-52 cmAlways take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age rangeSide-squeeze buckle for easy adjustment9 vents to keep little heads coolCPSC 1203 Bike and ASTM Compliant3D snowflake details

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bell Disney Frozen 2 3D Snowflakes Multisport Helmet, Child 5+ (50-52 cm)!
How would you rate this product?
Eunice T.
Bell Disney Frozen 2 3D Snowflakes Multisport Helmet, Child 5+ (50-52 cm) uploaded by Eunice T.
My daughters really loved these helmets, they were so excited to see that they had the characters from frozen. As a mother, safety for your children is a priority, I chose these helmets because they are very beautiful, they have a good material and the weight is light for the head. I loved the glitter details. I recommend them because we loved these helmets.

Looking for your answer?