BY BELKIN

The compact Belkin YourType Bluetooth wireless keypad provides a range of 28 number, function, and document navigation keys to complement your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It pairs wirelessly with your iMac, Mac Pro, or MacBook using Bluetooth technology, so you're free to place it anywhere within range. An ideal time-saver for data entry and accounting activities, the keypad also makes an appealing design statement with its aluminum enclosure and low-profile, island-style keys. see more...

Review (1)
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I've been using this for years. Well, I'm on my third one but i can't live without it. I do a lot of accounting at work and having the ability to use my laptop and have the numbers to the right is crucial. Each one last about two to three years and I travel with them a lot so that's two to three years with a whole lot of wear and tear.