Belkin Wemo Switch - White (F7C027fcAPL) uploaded by Devan B.

BY BELKIN

Just plug your lamp, or fan, or stereo (almost anything) into the wemo switch, and you're ready to control it with the wemo app. see more...

Devan B.
Irving, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my wi-fi switch, its connected to my lamp in the bedroom and when it gets dark I have it set to automatically come on when the sun sets which is good for my dog so he's not in a house with no lights. Pretty cool thing to have all you need is wifi in your home and you're set.
Pop D.
I have the Belkin Wemo switch and I love it? It has definitely exceeded my expectations, very reliable and there are no limitations whatsoever, the best gesture is how it work with wifi and can make what ever it's plugged into easily accessible in order to control it via mobile phone or laptop. I highly recommend it.
Kelsey P.
Royal Oak, MI
Lazy gals rejoice this product is amazing and pairs well with the Echo. I have this attached to my lights and fan and it makes turning things on and off so much easier. A major plus is that you can control it from either your Echo or your phone. No more getting out of bed when you're comfortable or cold- Wemo's got ya covered!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Techie Expert Level 3
We LOVE Wemo. Our house is a smart house. We enjoy being able to turn on/off lights all throughout the house and even our Tv... without having to move. Highly recommended if you are interested in Smart House.
melissa l.
How can we most which way love it it's great recommended everybody hurry now to run out and go buy one what are you waiting for stop reading this getup go get one now.
Zion H.
Belmont is such a grey company. I would highly recommend this switch to anyone in need. It's pretty affordable and very self explanatory to use. It met my expectations for sure and not much more room for improvement in my eyes.
Meagan M.
Best thing ever! I currently use for work and it makes it so much easier! I can turn everything on from my phone without having to go into work early to set up. Price is very affordable and I haven't had any trouble with it. Super easy to instal!
Ioannis R.
Pine Bush, NY
I got this for a gift from brother and I like this a lot. It has many useful functions. It was very affordable for anyone.
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
We have one in our living room and so far so good. Comes in handy when we forget to turn the lights off.
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT
This product is really good we have one in our living room from qvc they are great....
Newsha P.
Duluth, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
Seriously tho... what is this for?? 😂
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
What is this for and how do you use it? It looks cool but I'm not gonna get it if I don't know what its for😂