Belkin WaveRest™ Gel Wrist Pad

by Belkin

Belkin F8E244-BLK WaveRest Series Gel Wrist Pad: Mouse Pad Helps avoid injuries, which can lead to repetitive stress disorder Lightweight, yet durable design guarantees years of use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Belkin WaveRest™ Gel Wrist Pad!
Maryann T.
Works well. Comfortable and we'll made. Great for the price. Soft and does the job
ashley L.
Lexington, KY
I have broken my dominate hands wrist before which makes spending time on the computer painful at times but this wrist pad really helps prevent the pain. i would suggest it to anyone who finds spending the time on a computer unconfortable for your wrist.
Renatta C.
This is actually a really good product used it at my previous job for some time and it made using the mouse very comfortable. although I found after s few hours it does feel a little strained you're wrist that is but if you're not gonna be sitting using a mouse for hours then you should be fine. highly recommended.

Looking for your answer?