BY BELKIN

Belkin sportfit plus cell phone armband for iphone 6 - pink (f8w501-c01) see more...

• What is the exact measurement/length of the arm band and ...1 Answers
Monique B.
Belkin's sport-fit plus cell phone armband for iPhone 6 works amazing when i go running. no hassle and low price and that's exactly what i like pay less and don't stress. i suggest buying!
Alyssa H.
Leesburg, GA
Great to use when you want to be hands free or listen to music while working out. My husband got it for me for Christmas and I use it all the time.
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
LOVE this. I have a bigger arm, and it still fits around great!! Helps me to do job :)
Mitzi R.
Van Nuys, CA
Perfect for working out. This keeps it sweat free and safe while I run and do my weights.
Ariel M.
This is a really great iPhone case for someone on the move, it surpassed my expectations by actually keeping my phone snug and didn't fall off once. Its easy to use and relatively cheap compared to nonworking alternatives. I would recommend for someone active.
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Good armband for when you need to listen to music but also need your hands free. I personally use mine at the gym.
Beth T.
Vicksburg, MS
This is great for me while I run and play basketball and it is not hot and I know it is safe
Lillian f.
Woodside, NY
Great for someone who works out and is constantly dropping their phone. Avoids you paying to repair or replace your phone. Practically pays for itself
Taylor M.
Rustburg, VA
A life savor when you are running or working out! Great investment !! Easy to use , adjustable , and comfortable. Love mine !
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
Stays on while working out or riding my bike. Great buy and can still use the touch options without getting your phone full of sweat
Maggie T.
What is the exact measurement/length of the arm band and is there any storage space for ID, cards, keys, etc...