BY BELKIN #29 in Cell Phone Accessories

Belkin sportfit plus cell phone armband for iphone 6 - pink (f8w501-c01) see more...

• What is the exact measurement/length of the arm band and is there...1 Answers
Taylor M.
Rustburg, VA
A life savor when you are running or working out! Great investment !! Easy to use , adjustable , and comfortable. Love mine !
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Good armband for when you need to listen to music but also need your hands free. I personally use mine at the gym.
Nichole B.
Perfect for my jogs! I need to take my phone for my Apple Watch and this keeps it safe and dry!
Beth T.
Vicksburg, MS
This is great for me while I run and play basketball and it is not hot and I know it is safe
Mitzi R.
Van Nuys, CA
Perfect for working out. This keeps it sweat free and safe while I run and do my weights.
layan y.
ajman
Techie Expert Level 3

This is a really great iPhone case for someone on the move, it surpassed my expectations by actually keeping my phone snug and didn't fall off once. Its easy to use and relatively cheap compared to nonworking alternatives. I would recommend for someone active.
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
LOVE this. I have a bigger arm, and it still fits around great!! Helps me to do job :)
Maggie T.
What is the exact measurement/length of the arm band and is there any storage space for ID, cards, keys, etc...