BY BELKIN #29 in Cell Phone Accessories

Belkin sportfit plus cell phone armband for iphone 6 - pink (f8w501-c01) see more...

• What is the exact measurement/length of the arm band and is there...1 Answers
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
This is my first arm band that I've actually used. It fits my phone really great. I did have to use extra Velcro material to make the wrap around longer. But that's just because I have bigger arms due to my current weight. But I'm okay with it. And when I can I'll remove the extra and it will still work like new. Which is great. It stays in place and doesn't bother me to much. Which I like. Highly recommend.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
This comes in handy and is so convenient when I am at the gym. I love that you can touch it and change the song, text or check an email. It has met my expectations and I recommend this to anyone who goes to the gym
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
This is a really great iPhone case for someone on the move, it surpassed my expectations by actually keeping my phone snug and didn't fall off once. Its easy to use and relatively cheap compared to nonworking alternatives. I would recommend for someone active.
Monique B.
Belkin's sport-fit plus cell phone armband for iPhone 6 works amazing when i go running. no hassle and low price and that's exactly what i like pay less and don't stress. i suggest buying!
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This product is great!! The armband is really quality and stays on when you workout and sweat! I love that no matter how fast you run the arm band stays with you!
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
Love this armband for working out running ext. Always stays secure. I never have to worry if it is going to come off, it holds my phone secure, and doesn't move.
Lillian f.
Woodside, NY
Great for someone who works out and is constantly dropping their phone. Avoids you paying to repair or replace your phone. Practically pays for itself
Alyssa H.
Leesburg , GA
Great to use when you want to be hands free or listen to music while working out. My husband got it for me for Christmas and I use it all the time.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
A major plus , for cleaning around the house and just not having to worry about dropping your phone from your pocket . Great for working out
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Stays on while working out or riding my bike. Great buy and can still use the touch options without getting your phone full of sweat
Maggie T.
What is the exact measurement/length of the arm band and is there any storage space for ID, cards, keys, etc...