ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesScreen ProtectorsBelkin
SCREENFORCE UltraCurve Screen Protector for Apple Watch

Belkin SCREENFORCE™ UltraCurve Screen Protector for Apple Watch

by Belkin

This curved screen protector offers seamless coverage as well as exceptional scratch & drop protection for your Apple Watch Series 3/2/1 devices. Shop now.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Belkin SCREENFORCE™ UltraCurve Screen Protector for Apple Watch!
This screen protector is a joke. The salesperson lured me into buying it when purchasing my new watch and after agreeing, even installed it for me. The next day, the very NEXT day, I went to put my watch on and noticed it was gone. I eventually found it laying on the floor. The adhesive or whatever used to hold it obviously doesn’t work. I didn’t even get one full day of use. I liter bought the watch, had dinner, took it off for bed/charging and it was gone. I didn’t do any sort of physical activity or gotten wet that would have caused it to fall off. The store I bought it from apparently has a policy that they do not guarantee or exchange screen protectors and don’t take any responsibility for the quality of their installation so they refused to replace it. In conclusion, I would recommend to skip this screen protector and don’t even waste your money like I did.
Le Roy , NY
I cracked my watch a while ago and I was referred to Belkin by Apple and when I purchased, I figured this was just another item that they’re trying to sell but when I tell you it was the best decision, I mean it. I don’t have to worry about any screen issues while using this for my watch. It picks up my touch quickly and is super durable. I wear my watch from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to bed. Highly recommend
Iglesia de Falls, VA
Wow no se imagina lo muchísimo que me entra este producto que en toda mi familia lo usas wow es encaró y no digamos el olor es maravilloso wow no tiene palabras para decirlo wow es maravilloso me encanta muchísimo wow wow es de lo mejor enserio
Celina, TN
Liked this screen protector. It didn’t add bulk to the watch like some of the other brands did.
San Bruno, CA
Really would recommend I got it because I tend to bump my hand on things a lot so I thought this would protect my watch and it really works great.
San Diego, CA
We have been using these protectors for our watches and they are great they protect pretty well from scratches
Palm Bay, FL
It went on pretty easily but also crack easily. You can tell ther is a case on your watch. Scratches are visible and easily done
Kewaunee, WI
Again this is a lifesaver scratches, cracks all of it save yourself the heart break of ruining something pricey and just buy it
WV
This product protects the screen of my watch significantly. Everyday use is vulnerable for scratches and i am well pleased to having this screen guard. I highly recommend this product.
Lo mas mejor que e visto muy bueno el funcionamiento el mejor reloj todo en pequeño a parato y me da guto porque ya no saco el celular para ver quien me habla porque lo puedonver po el reloj de en verdad se los.recomiendo a 100%

Looking for your answer?