BY BELKIN

Belkin overlay screen protector for iphone 5/5s - clear (f8w180tt) see more...

Belkin Overlay Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5S - Clear (F8W180tt)
  • "its always great to have a screen protector on your phone if your clumsy like me you will need a screen protector to protect from scraches and drops or so" in 3 reviews
Tracey M.
When I had my iPhone 5s, I loved this Screen Protector! It was easy to put on my phone and is very durable! Also, I really liked how inexpensive it was for the quality of the screen protector. I'm now a huge Belkin fan!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
For me, a screen protector is a necessity. Belkin is a great brand, and is readily available at various stores. The screen protector holds up well and keeps my screen scratch free.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
Belkin is a good brand for screen protectors. They are durable and last a long time. The only gripe I have is that all screen protectors are so hard to get on the right way.
Derek  H.
Greenup, KY
Awesome product as long as you get all the bubbles out. Lets face it, you cherish your iPhone... Don't ruin the screen by putting your keys in the same pocket. Nice investment.
Rebecca  M.
Its always great to have a screen protector on your phone if your clumsy like me you will need a screen protector to protect from scraches and drops or so
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are awesome.....IF you get all the bubbles out. That can be kind of tricky and time consuming, but worth it to preserve your phone.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
This is a good screen protector. I always end up scratching the protector after using it a while and I'm glad it's not my screen instead.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Sienpre conpro protectors para mi ifhone5 amo mi telefono y me gusta tenerlo lo megor que se pueda y estos protectors son perfectos
Sophia H.
Screen protectors are amazing but they are complicated to put on correctly! They save your screen from minor scratches!
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
I thought this was a great screen protector and it worked really well on keeping my phone from getting damaged.