Belkin Micro Wall Charger

Charge your usb enabled device at the fastest possible speed with this micro charger that works in an ac outlet.

Dose it use a lot of electricity ?
Is this charger of a good quality???
Is it long lasting?
Start your review of Belkin Micro Wall Charger!
How would you rate this product?
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
This charger block works great. I've never had any issues other than my kids trying to steal it from me. A little more expensive but with it
Denise G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Good little USB port for any cords for any phone . I like the different colors & they are easy to take n go. The price is good a the quality is great .
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a Cute little product.. It really Does the job well.. it's a very easy brand to find.. And it honestly is pretty cheap to buy. Not much room for improvement here, my favorite brand of chargers and I buy from them again and again. Definately would recommend.
Ashley W.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I’ve used the Belkin wall chargers several times and have never had an issue with them ! They are made really well and are usually priced pretty well and they are affordable !
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
Techie Expert Level 5
I mean I have nothing bad so say about this wall charger. It does exactly what my regular apple charger would do, but I have this around for when I may accidentally leave my actual wall charger. I’ve had absolutely no problems with using it.
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
I really enjoy belkin products! I've been using the outlets and cords for a few years and love the durability! All the different colors and styles and all in all just great products. Definitely recommend trying them! Can be purchased at most Walmarts for sure
Brittney G.
Burleson, TX
Once my phone got to the point it wouldn't hold much if a charge, even with the original charger, the belkin charger was the only charger that would charge my phone. I do appreciate the charger for keeping my phone alive for longer than it would have been otherwise.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
Techie Expert Level 8
1,037 reviews
I have these all over my house. They’re reliable and help charge my phone super fast! I have the white ones to match my outlets but the colored ones are cool because everyone in the household can have a different color.
Vidhi J.
westbury
Purchased at: Target
This is a great charger! Works amazing and great for traveling. Perfect size for if your plugs are small or you need to plug it into a power stripe. I would say the is reasonable priced! Highly recommend.
Valeria G.
Techie Expert Level 1
Had to end up buying one of these because every other one I had tried just stopped working. For now I’ve had no problems with this