Belkin Micro Wall Charger uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY BELKIN #3 in Cell Phone Chargers

Charge your usb enabled device at the fastest possible speed with this micro charger that works in an ac outlet. see more...

Andy P.
It’s alright, I had it for about 6 months and my dog ended up getting a hold on it . Was working fine until then, I think it’s great for it’s price. Sleek, and a great variation of colors if you research.
Kelsey B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Belkin products and think very highly of the brand! I notice the Chargers/wall ports work so much quicker and better than a cheap one. Mine have been so reliable and I can always count on a quick charge!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I think I own four or five of these and have them all over my house. They work great, and I can use them to charge my electronics or anything with a USB cord. I usually put one in my purse when I am working out of town or traveling to make on-the-go charging easy.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this product. This charger works really well as long as you take care of it. It's so much better than the iPhone chargers, it charges ten times faster & it is affordable!! I highly recommend to those who are always in a rush and need their phone charged super quick!!
Ericka H.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best! It last a very long time, it makes my phone charge up quickly, comes I'm many different colors and it's also affordable. I love it! 👌 Belkin Micro Wall Charger
Kohi S.
When it comes to phone chargers and cords, I always turn to Belkin. It is very durable. It charges my phone super fast. I bought it on Amazon and it's the best ever! I would never replace it. I would definitely recommend!!
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
These work wonderful. If you don't have the money to purchase a box from Apple, this is more affordable and he USB will match any other brand of cord you may have. I have these laying around the house and they are so useful.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It's okay not my favorite wall adapter. It does what it supposed to and it hasn't broke but it's doesn't charge fast. I can't use my phone while I charge it. It won't work. I don't recommend this just buy the nicer one.
Lisbeth C.
Miami
La verdad es que me gusta un monto, ya que es super asequible lo puedo llevar a todas parte y me encata por la variedas de color, en casa tengo uno verde y otro rojo, aparte de que es facil de llevar y no se recalienta y es super barato se consigue en cualquier tienda, lo recomiendo
Jeffrey V.
Bronx, NY
Powerful box that gets the job done every time.
This item is totally relatable and easy to use.
It's a win if you manage to garner this item.
Its affordable and makes your changing experience a very pleasant one.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Are this any good?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
WHAT ARE THESE?
fatima ezzahra B.
Techie Expert Level 2
Is this charger of a good quality???
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I would like your opinion on this item Is it affordable and works great ?
Zelina D.