Belkin Micro Wall Charger uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY BELKIN #1 in Cell Phone Chargers

Charge your usb enabled device at the fastest possible speed with this micro charger that works in an ac outlet. see more...

DAICY C.
It works just fine but it does tend to get a little warm so be careful ..
Had to buy one of these while traveling. Not happy that they cost just as much as buying a new charger from my phone company but when in a pickle they are a great alternative if they are the only option.

Jeffrey V.
Bronx, NY
Powerful box that gets the job done every time.
This item is totally relatable and easy to use.
It's a win if you manage to garner this item.
Its affordable and makes your changing experience a very pleasant one.
Kyle E.
Layton, UT
I love Belkin! They have the best products in my opinion. Always better to go through them than through apple. They're cheaper for one thing, and they tend to last longer.
Monique B.
Belkins micro wall charger is amazing and durable and it helps with hard to reach places. it will help you in the long run. i suggest buying it!
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I've had the same wall charger for over two years now. I keep one in the office, one in my bedroom, and one in the kitchen.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Great travel charger to keep in your back. I
Always have one in my car or bag. Chargers quick and is inexpensive.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
This is awesome for traveling , putting in bag, and using! this lasts a god amount of time! Goes with most items!
Jennifer A.
Berwyn, IL
I have tried many wall chargers thought out the years and this is the best wall charger I have found
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I think I own four or five of these and have them all over my house. They work great, and I can use them to charge my electronics or anything with a USB cord. I usually put one in my purse when I am working out of town or traveling to make on-the-go charging easy.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Love my Blekin chargers! Have bought multiples of them and they hold up to whatever me and my kids put them through on a daily basis! We've purchased a couple for the cars too. And they have the rapid chargers as well which I love for a quicker charge as I'm pretty impatient!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Are this any good?
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Techie Expert
I would like your opinion on this item Is it affordable and works great ?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
WHAT ARE THESE?
Zelina D.
Mercedes, TX
Is this a good brand
fatima ezzahra b.
Techie Expert
Is this charger of a good quality???