BY BELKIN #77 in Cell Phone Cases

The lego iphone case is designed to protect the buttons on the sides of your iphone 5, while keeping the ports and speakers fully exposed. Adjusting your volume, plugging in your headphones, and connecting your charging cable is fast and easy - all while keeping your case on and your phone fully protected. see more...

Elena H.
This is a super fun iPhone case. It would be great as a present to a young boy or a girl. It is also pretty protective of the phone was surprising for anything that's not super sturdy. It is a little bit bulky which is inconvenient but I definitely like the product.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
I love the Belkin brand! So tough and durable! This case is super cute and is also tough enough for the kiddos
Victoria H.
This is a clue durable case! Great for younger teens or even kids that already have phones!
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
Got this case for my boyfriend & he loves it! I went to the lego store to specifically pick out pieces that he might like. It's super cute! & protects your phone, why not have fun?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
How adorable is this! A little bit strange to put in your pocket and not as protective as a lot of other cases. But come on - obviously it's for the great look.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
I love this so cute reminds me of Legos from when I was really little my brother would love this he loves Legos b
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Fun to have and spice up your phone but to protect your phone from falls I wouldn't trust not durable at all
Yasmin A.
Bell, CA
I feel like these cases really provide protection for the iPhone's because iPhones are really fragile
Alessandra Z.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is such a cool case. Its fun to play with and the best part is is actually protects your phone
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
This case is cute and its verg protective. I like the texture that it has too
Thania B.
Do they have these available for iPhone 6?
Ashley L.
Jb Mdl, NJ
This product looks amazing. My son is obsessed with legos right now. Do the legos really wrk on this?
Hireri L.
Oceanside, CA
Do they make these for the new iPhone six ?
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where can I find this and does it come in any different colors? Also how much did you pay for yours?
Daniela w.
Stuart, FL
This is so cute! Where can I buy it?