BY BELKIN

The stylish, yet functional easefit lets you concentrate on your workout, not your device. The longer strap with adjustable closure provides superior fit and comfort while the key pouch is perfect for holding your home, car or locker key.the lightweight, breathable material is water-resistant and hand-washable. see more...

Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I love these arm bands. They’re really great for exercise. This one is very solid. Good stretch and Velcro. Extremely easy to use. Pretty similar to other ones I’ve seen. I would buy again and recommend.
Tracy D.
Techie Expert
Bought this for my mom and she loves it. She uses it when she goes running, the iPOd stays connected to her arm and its easy to change the song without taking it out.
May Y.
Have this in the lime green and it's perfect for running and working out. Keeps your iPod of your way and is comfortable as well. I have worn this in many races and it doesn't slip or cause any problems at all. Good price point as well.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Techie Expert
I like the product a lot more than other armbands I have had for other iPod models. This one holds the 5th Gen. iPod very nicely and the overall fit and feel of the armband is good once it is on the arm. BUT, the armband is VERY SMALL. I do not have the biggest arms in the world by any means, and this thing is barely fits. I know runners tend to be thinner and maybe this was intended only for the "typical" runner. So it is a little difficult to put on especially over a shirt, but once it is on my arm it is very good. I wear this a lower on my arm instead of around my bicep like I normally would....
Jessica B.
I like this band for running. It doesn't slip when your arm gets sweaty . It stays in place and is cute
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have one of these iPod touch armbands, I think they are very useful for when you're out for a jog or you want to hit the gym. It an easier way of carrying your iPod and it not get lying tangled anywhere.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
I never found the touch screen to work really well on this. I couldn't get it to respond. It does shrink up well to fit small arms which was nice. It can be a bit tight and not overly comfortable. I'd rather use a flip belt.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
Finally they made one for iPod actually I have iPod of 5th generation and it's hard to find this kind of cool stuff I think I'm gonna buy it soon