BY BELKIN #10 in Tablet Accessories

Designed using our thinnest material that hugs the curves of your device, our formfit ipad air cover is the perfect example of the old adage, "less is more." with the same durable construction and thoughtful design details found in all our ipad air covers, the formfit case for ipad air takes sleek protection to a whole new level. see more...

• Did you find that this case protected just as good as a s...1 Answers
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
This case does a great job of protecting my iPad. It is very functional and sleek. I also love the lavender color and like that it is simple. It is very durable and I have not needed to buy another case. I am very satisfied overall and would recommend to others.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an okay case . I like the color and the weightlessness but other than that it feels kind of flimsy and I think you can get something better quality with the money you have, than this.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
If you're looking for a case to protect against small falls and scratches this is the case for you. Its cute and sleek and very light, great for someone who likes to carry their iPad around in book bags or purses where a heavier, larger case would be a pain.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I normally switch covers on my iPhone and iPad frequently because I get so bored with them, but I just love this case. I've had it on my iPad since December and it isn't going anywhere for a long time.
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
I love this case! I had this on my ipad mini before I had my daughter, and it protected it great! Didn't cause any bumping or wear and tear on the ipad itself, which is the main objective!
shalanika m.
I love the belkin brand I've had a phone case and charger by them and had a good experience and decided to buy this case and sure enough I loved it
Robie B.
I love this case! It's cute and simple. I've had it on my iPad for a while now & I still haven't switched cases!
Lindsey C.
I had this for my iPad when i had one. it's so pretty and works well. it keeps my iPad clean and does its job.
Sharlyne J.
Chesapeake, VA
I love love loveeee this product!!! It's very easy to use and it's small light and cute. Definite must have
Amburr A.
These are my favorite cases I've ever had for my iPad that have a magnetic closure and they're very nice
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
Did you find that this case protected just as good as a skin?