BY BELKIN

This Belkin Home/Office Series Surge Protector provides premium power protection for both home and professional workstations, and all connected devices. Our decades of research and development have led us to the release of this breakthrough series. We ve used advanced design elements, top-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components to provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, and AC contamination available. Belkin backs this model with industry-best Lifetime Product and Connected Equipment Warranties. This Home/Office Series model protects professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, home-theater systems, and everyday household electronics. Its slim, sleek design blends seamlessly with today s modern electronics and appliances. This Home/Office Series model features a detachable cord-management clip that helps organize your cables. see more...

• How would rate this surge protector? Is it worth the money.2 Answers
  • What is the pricing for these and where can you buy this? 1 Answers
  • Can these be mounted to the wall?1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Definitely needed if you are in a dorm, living at home, or anywhere you are at while in college. You do not want all your notes, papers, research , homework etc to be lost when a surge comes and burns out your laptop, tablet etc. Especially when living in an older dorm when the outlets have not been updated since the college was built I definitely recommend spending the extra bucks and purchasing this product, it will save you from crying over your 50 page paper suddenly disappearing.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
Life. Saver. I lived in a room with other three outlets and a roommate so we were very short on outlets. I bought this and was able to plug my TV, Roku stick, and space heater into it with no problem. The surge protector was awesome too since I lived in an old house with sketchy wiring.
Ivey A.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
If you go to a green school, and even if you don't, you're going to need a surge protector with multiple outlets. You're going to want to plug up your phone charger, laptop charger, hairdryer, straightener, etc. You don't want to cause an outage. This will help.
Garrett F.
Garrett F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Definitely a college must have! Not just for the extra outlets, but the actual surge protection is really important. You'd hate to have lightening or power issues fry your computer. I suggest using Command strips and pipe cleaners to organize all your cords.
Dianelly V.
Dianelly V.
This is an awesome product. At my desk I have so many appliances to plug in and I realistically don't have enough outlets. That's when this comes into play. I can plug in my desktop, my lamp, my charger, and my mini speaker NO PROBLEM!
Denisse C.
Denisse C.
Tolleson, AZ
I'm so tired and hungry for some time and it will take the twins and a lot to be in my head hurts so bad I don't have the right way too long and the only way you want a good one to be in a while and it will
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
Perfect for anybody that needs extra outlets for plug in's. If I can remember correctly, it wasn't too expensive and it's one of those purchases where you only need to buy it once because of its durability
Heather A.
Heather A.
The perfect surge protector for any college dorm. The 8 outlets provide enough space to plug in all of your electronics. I was very pleased with the price and quality of this product. I would recommend!
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Super great! And also you know it won't mess up your electronics or anything, it protects and you have nothing to worry about during a storm and they are a little expensive but I would totally recommend
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
It's important to make sure you have enough plugs to plug in a lamp, blow dryer, computer, phone charger and more. It's hard to find plugs when sharing a room and these really help.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Does this really work . Because where I live we have them all the time??
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Is it worth the price to purchase over a cheaper lesser brand?
Emily N.
Emily N.
Is this a good product? I'm looking for one for my apartment
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
Has anyone used this during a power surge to know if it actually switches off as it states to save electronics?!?
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Are these allowed in dorms. I know extension cords are not. But idk about surge protectors?