BY BELKIN

This Belkin Home/Office Series Surge Protector provides premium power protection for both home and professional workstations, and all connected devices. Our decades of research and development have led us to the release of this breakthrough series. We ve used advanced design elements, top-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components to provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, and AC contamination available. Belkin backs this model with industry-best Lifetime Product and Connected Equipment Warranties. This Home/Office Series model protects professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, home-theater systems, and everyday household electronics. Its slim, sleek design blends seamlessly with today s modern electronics and appliances. This Home/Office Series model features a detachable cord-management clip that helps organize your cables. see more...

• How would rate this surge protector? Is it worth the money.2 Answers
  • What is the pricing for these and where can you buy this? 1 Answers
  • Can these be mounted to the wall?1 Answers
Jordyn L.
This is soooo wonderful! I've known of friends who's tvs died because their house got struck by lightning, this is so great because it can prevent things like that from happening! ūüíē plus it's really nice when you don't have many outlets or need an outlet closer!
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
I love this. In my dorm there's maybe 3 outlets. And with my fridge and microwave taking up one it doesn't leave room for much else especially when you're a college student and you need some sort of entertainment, along with a computer for class and obviously a phone charger. This really saved my life in college and I know it'll be useful in my apartment as well.
Becca S.
Princeton, NJ
A surge protector is an absolute necessity for any incoming college student. There are just simply not enough outlets in my bedroom to keep my fan, my roommate's fan, my laptop, her laptop, my phone, her phone, and all kinds of other shared electronics plugged in at the same time. This solves that problem in a big way.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I feel every year in college I've always had at least one of these around in my room and when the power has gone out I've never had to worry about there being a shock towards any of my electronics that were plugged up to it
Dianelly V.
This is an awesome product. At my desk I have so many appliances to plug in and I realistically don't have enough outlets. That's when this comes into play. I can plug in my desktop, my lamp, my charger, and my mini speaker NO PROBLEM!
Alexis S.
I love this surge protector so much! It makes it easy to charge my laptop, phone, and tablet at my desk instead of spreading them across the room to different outlets. I would definitely recommend it!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Necessity for college students you will always run out of outlets and you should not buy an off cheap brand because you don't want it to break it anything catching my on fire
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
These strip plugs are so helpful when you need to plus multiple things up in one area but only have a limited amount of outlets. I have these all around my house and they are especially good during the holidays!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
After having a storm and loosing some appliances due to lightening, I ALWAYS use surge protectors now! Kind of worried me because it started over heating one day but I turned it off and turned it back on and it hasn't done it since. I do recommend it so I would make sure that you have a back up just incase this one breaks.

Jaimie R.
These are great I have several! They were a little pricey but they last so its totally worth it! We have had several storms lately and my big items I can trust are safe with these!
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Does this really work . Because where I live we have them all the time??
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Is it worth the price to purchase over a cheaper lesser brand?
Emily N.
Is this a good product? I'm looking for one for my apartment
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Has anyone used this during a power surge to know if it actually switches off as it states to save electronics?!?
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Are these allowed in dorms. I know extension cords are not. But idk about surge protectors?