BY BELKIN #89 in Cell Phone Cases

The sleek, yet functional ease-fit plus armband lets you concentrate on your workout, not your phone. The longer strap with adjustable closure provides superior fit and comfort while the key pouch is perfect for holding your home, car or locker key even emergency cash. see more...

Megan M.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a super easy to use arm strap for you iphone which is great for working out and running. It grips nicely for when you get really sweaty and stays in place but I wish it would attach a little tighter. It allows you to still use touch screen through the plastic window so you don’t have to take it off until after your workout.
Mary T.
Workout!

Bought this arm band for my sister since she's a gym freak. she loves it. No more putting the phone in the pocket or trying to hold it while jogging. thumbs up!
Chelsea W.
I absolutely love this arm band! I have had mine for 2 years and have never had a problem with it! It's comfortable. All my other armbands rubbed and irritated my arm. This one has never done that!
Carly T.
I loved this armband! I wish it could fit the S6 because it was so comfy, easy to fasten, and fit my locker key perfectly.
Ricky B.
I jog a lot and this is perfect to put on your arm and put your phone in it and not have to worry about your phone falling.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Ideal para cuando estas de ejercicios tambien vienen para iphone se consiguen en Walmart kmart facil de conseguir
Jacqui O.
Anthony , TX
This is great if you are very active! Allows you to have the phone with u at all times and still have free hands
Sarah C.
Philadelphia, PA
Holds products very well while still making a statement. I was highly impressed with the quality and the price.
Suzi S.
This armband is so comfortable! doesn't slip when working out and it doesn't look ridiculous when you wear it
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is an awesome investment if u run or bike a lot for ur music to hold ur phone or I pod