ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesCommunicationsBelkin
Ease Fit Armband for iPhone - Black (F8Z894ebC00)

Belkin Ease Fit Armband for iPhone - Black (F8Z894ebC00)

by Belkin

Belkin's ultra-comfortable ease fit armband provides full protection for your iphone while you're exercising or just on the go. Lightweight, breathable neoprene has a velcro closure that adjusts to fit and also provides easy on-off access, so you can easily transition from your run to your daily routine.

I've been dieing to get one of these! How well do these work and hold on?
Do they make these yet for the iPhone 6?
Does it make you sweaty
Start your review of Belkin Ease Fit Armband for iPhone - Black (F8Z894ebC00)!
Product Highlights
It's easy to use and it's perfect case allows an easy touch screen surface to use.in reviews
Vekka P.
Brooklyn, NY
It get's the job done but unfortunately it keeps getting fogged up and my arm gets uncomfortable sweaty. I wish the material was more breathable. Otherwise the product does what it is supposed to do. Would recommend to any runner or gym-goer.
jessica S.
Staten Island, NY
Don't leave for a run with out it! Easy to use and comfortable. It doesn't slide down or get super wet and sweaty. A good fit for most arms.
Huiyu Y.
Bellevue, WA
Super useful for working out! I need my phone to listen To music, so it's nice that I don't have to put my phone in my pocket or something. Also sometimes my pants don't even have pockets lol..
Ngan  C.
Santa Ana, CA
Amazing good product if you are looking for a truthful and trusted brand and product this a good quality product that will make you feel save and happy spending on every Time you need to buy something amazing and beautiful made it so beautiful and good for everyone
Flor R.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this EVERYDAY!!! It’s ideal for every situation! I’ve bought armbands from other brands and Belkin is by far the best! Just the overall quality is superior. It’s adjustable, flexible, and it really does not move when you’re running! Definitely a must have!
Christina  Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 3
I loved this this thing! I used this for my phones whenever I would go to the gym. It worked great and made it possible for me to have my phone on me if I didn’t have on any leggings with pockets. Great buy if you go walking jogging or to the gym and need a phone holder.
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I kind of liked my armband the only thing was I was sometimes I did have problems my iPhone fitting properly in here when it was in its case
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
The product does its job, but that does not mean I don't see room for improvement. PROS: it keeps my phone safe and comfortable as I run/lift. I never have to worry about it sliding out or falling, even swinging my arms on a treadmill. It's also very comfortable and never scratches or chafes my arm during workouts. CONS: the plastic fogs up if you get the least bit sweaty and makes it difficult to change/control your phone from within. It's also very difficult to get your phone into the case (which is also a good thing, since you know it's secure), but it's not a quick or easy task. Lastly, it does cause a semi-uncomfortable amount of sweat. Overall, glad I have it but feel there are some flaws in design/material.
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Este accesorio es buenísimo !! Cuando hacemos ejercicio pero necesitamos llevar el celular ! Es excelente
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Techie Expert Level 6
I've tested many other cases and this one is my favorite. It has a special compartment for a key also. My phone fits perfectly in the case and I don't have to worry about the Velcro coming loose when I run.