Belkin Ease Fit Armband for iPhone - Black (F8Z894ebC00) uploaded by Srijita P.Belkin Ease Fit Armband for iPhone - Black (F8Z894ebC00) uploaded by Srijita P.

BY BELKIN

Belkin's ultra-comfortable ease fit armband provides full protection for your iphone while you're exercising or just on the go. Lightweight, breathable neoprene has a velcro closure that adjusts to fit and also provides easy on-off access, so you can easily transition from your run to your daily routine. see more...

Belkin Ease Fit Armband for iPhone - Black (F8Z894ebC00)
  • "It's easy to use and it's perfect case allows an easy touch screen surface to use." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
The product does its job, but that does not mean I don't see room for improvement. PROS: it keeps my phone safe and comfortable as I run/lift. I never have to worry about it sliding out or falling, even swinging my arms on a treadmill. It's also very comfortable and never scratches or chafes my arm during workouts. CONS: the plastic fogs up if you get the least bit sweaty and makes it difficult to change/control your phone from within. It's also very difficult to get your phone into the case (which is also a good thing, since you know it's secure), but it's not a quick or easy task. Lastly, it does cause a semi-uncomfortable amount of sweat. Overall, glad I have it but feel there are some flaws in design/material.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
Super useful for working out! I need my phone to listen To music, so it's nice that I don't have to put my phone in my pocket or something. Also sometimes my pants don't even have pockets lol..
Vekka P.
Brooklyn, NY
It get's the job done but unfortunately it keeps getting fogged up and my arm gets uncomfortable sweaty. I wish the material was more breathable. Otherwise the product does what it is supposed to do. Would recommend to any runner or gym-goer.
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
I bought this to use while I run. As with anything you place on your arm, it is a pain when you need to adjust something on the phone in the middle of the run. However, it is better than trying to hold the phone or put in your pocket.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
So convenient. I workout a lot and this has made my life so much easier. Not all my workout clothes have pockets and I hate holding my phone or putting it in my sports bra. I got this from a friend and have used it ever since.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
This is okay. The quality could be better, but it does the job. The plastic cover on mine fogged up after the first use. I have tried to wipe it clean but it is in the inside--it is sort of like a chalky residue.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
I've tested many other cases and this one is my favorite. It has a special compartment for a key also. My phone fits perfectly in the case and I don't have to worry about the Velcro coming loose when I run.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I purchased this item for when I exercise. It stays in place while I move about and I like being able to see the face of my phone. The key slot is a good idea, but my car key is too big to fit.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
The best part about this band is that you have a spot for your key and credit cards. It's easy to use and it's perfect case allows an easy touch screen surface to use.
Liv N.
I got this for my morning runs and it's great! I can put my phone in it and have easy access to the screen and my apps. Plus, is has a pocket for my key and some cash in case of an emergency.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
Does it make you sweaty
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Do they make these yet for the iPhone 6?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been dieing to get one of these! How well do these work and hold on?