BY BELKIN #56 in Tablet Accessories

Enhance your entertainment experience by finding the angle that's just right for you. Simply adjust the stand to your personal preference. Then, sit back and view movies, video, and any other of your favorite content in comfort. When you're finished the cover folds closed to protect the screen with a soft interior lining that's smooth against your device. Slim, lightweight design slips easily into any bag without adding bulk. see more...

Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
We just bought this case for my dad and he loves it. It's sleek and made really well. He watches TV on his iPad all the time so the stand is great. It's the perfect case for travel.
R A.
R A.
Works great on iPad 2, has different viewing angles, also wakes iPad when opening cover, & closing cover puts iPad to sleep, nice feature & sturdy feel
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
This is great for anyone, like me,who likes to binge on Netflix, while lying in bed. It's sturdy and very sleek.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Thus is a great folio case fir my ipad i love that it has a stand. it is great for when using a key board.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
I love this case on my ipad. It holds it and makes look fancy. Just a great case overall
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
This. Is. So. Cool. I use to have a case that was a stand but this is so much better!
star t.
star t.
I need one case for my ipad.. i knw its gud for u watch while ipads stand still.
Mainhia V.
Mainhia V.
Love these!!! Its sooo effective and helps me whenever I'm very very lazy at hold the heavy ipad especially while laying down
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Love how light weight and portable it is. Really great for functionality, business and school uses.
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
I love this accessory makes me more comfortable to use........ and I protoge of a fall.
................
Tina T.
Tina T.
How well can this keep my iPad? Will it keep it clean?
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
Would any recommend buying it ?
Katty A.
Katty A.
Is it a waste? Would you recommend buying it?