BY BELKIN

Plug in your electronics safely and securely with this 2-pack of 6-outlet surge protectors from belkin. The 3' cords keep the plastic power strips within easy reach. The green light lets you know that your electronic devices are protected from overloading from unexpected power spikes. With six outlets each, these surge protectors let you plug in and turn on with confidence and ease. see more...

• How long have you used these power cords?6 Answers
Belkin BELKIN 2 PK 6 OUTLET SURGE
  • "Got these years ago and have them in just about every room in my home." in 1 review
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I’ve always had trouble using my charger because it was very short but I got these extenders and I can use my phone in the charger I got it from Best Buy it definitely met my expectations and surpassing I would recommend it to people who have a house like short hands and arms and it’s really amazing
SALLY M.
After only a month it would get brown where the prongs where. Thought it was my appliance and got anther strip for my living room and it also did the same thing. It was under 15 so I guess that's why. Not recommend. Better off getting a better quality one.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I think having these kinds of outlets is somewhat of a must. They can be very handy. I have one in almost every room in my apartment. It allows me to connect all the extra things for my TV without worrying about space.
Yaimee O.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have Belkin BELKIN 2 PK 6 OUTLET SURGE and it's amazing. I love the fact that I can plug up to six things. On mine I have my laptop and phone charger. My alarm clock, and my sons baby monitor. I never had any problems with it. It always charged all of my electronic devices.
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
I have one of these on my fish tank and my TV set up and I'm absolutely thankful for this product saved my life many times during thunderstorms living in Florida they happen quite often!!
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
I have several of these. They're pretty nice for tight spaces. I have a small home with small rooms. They're compact and have a budget friendly price tag. Mine have been reliable for the eight years I've had them plugged in and working.
Asha M.
Does its job and I've never had a problem. Came in handy while I was living in the dorms. It's certified so they said it was okay and never confiscated it and the 2 pack was a good price and I definitely got use out of both.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I have the Belkin surge protector outlets and LOVE them!! I have so many electronics in my home as well as my children and I only use Belkin Surge Protectors!! They work great and are inexpensive!!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use these in my dorm room because there are a limited number of outlets there, and they've worked great! Never had any problems with them and the allow me to plug in all my devices.
Ashlynne A.
I think these are a staple in anyone's household. You can never have too many outlets, and these extension chords will protect your power outlets so they don't surge all crazy like.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
How long have you used these power cords?