BY BELKIN

12-Outlet Professional Series SurgeMaster Surge Protector offers top-level surge protection for your professional workstations and high-end AV equipment Design includes six AC block space outlets, a right-angle plug, 8 cord, detachable cable-management and sliding safety covers Surge protector offers telephone line (RJ11) and coaxial protection see more...

Cynthia C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this power "strip" to be used for my aquarium equipment. These days, it seems that a lot of aquarium equipment comes with large box-type plug ins. Even if you use a traditional power strip, you can fill it up with 1 or 2 of these type of plug ins because of how bulky they are. With this product, you have the ability to plug in all of your box-type plug ins and none of them block the next outlet or cause you to have to bend the cord to make it fit. It is also nice that it has surge protection. I live in Tornado Alley and we have hellacious storm seasons, so power outages are commonplace. So knowing that your expensive aquarium equipment isn't going to fry during a lightning strike gives me that much more peace of mind.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Would definitely enjoy using this considering how many devices I use that need charging at night. This would come in handy so much.
Kinga S.
This is a life saver I love this product it has never let me down and I recommend it to anyone who uses a lot of electricity
Shannen B.
Cleveland, OH
Outlets are very handy. This one is good and theres a lot of spots for you too choose from!
Jordan W.
We have these around our house all the time!! We get good use out of them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Techie Expert Level 3
Bought one of these about 6-7 years ago and it's still going strong! Love it!