BY BELKIN

Belkin B2E006 Mini Surge/USB Charger: 360-degree rotating plug with 4 locking positions Belkin surge protector with compact, lightweight design see more...

Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Purchased this item a few weeks ago and so far so good. This price is affordable and it has worked amazing so far we use it about everyday and it is so easy to use. It definitely handy to have everything charging in one place I would recommend to try!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville , IN
I feel like my house doesn't have enough electrical outlets. We have to purchase these so we have enough space for everything we need to plug up. They work nicely and they last longer than other brands.
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
This USB Charger sill legit come in handy all the time. Especially if you wanna charge many things at once
Allie S.
Allie S.
My family uses this all the time. It charges fast and it's nice having everything in one charging port!
Bara R.
Bara R.
Mississauga
The device was just perfect. 3 outlets and 2 USB for charging. It was like the whole package. Until I started touch on my iPhone . It will screw up the iPhone touch.
Maria Cristina A.
Maria Cristina A.
Mississauga, ON
This is so great! I love being able to plug my cable right into the plug by the use and not having to use a cube. It is just easier.