BY BELKIN

7 outlets. 750 Joules. Filters EMI/RFI noise up to 43dB reduction. 14-gauge, heavy-duty 7ft cord. $75,000 connected equipment warranty. Lifetime product warrantyThe Belkin Commercial Series Surge Protector provides premium power protection for commercial office environments. We've used advanced design elements, top-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components to provide the most complete protection from surge, spike, and other electrical abnormalities. Our products are backed by Belkin's Lifetime Product and Connected Equipment Warranties. The Commercial Series models protect everyday office electronics, offering a slim, sleek design that blends seamlessly with today's modern electronic devices. see more...

Kaleb T.
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA
I actually use this as a musician and it works great! I plug all my pedals into it and my laptop and it's able to go all night with no signal interference!
June P.
June P.
I use this in my home office so I have a few items hooked up to it and therefore I have found this product to be very reliable. Items plugged in are my computer, house phone (yes I own one), a desk lamp, and my router.
jerry w.
jerry w.
This is great to put my a night stand because you can plug your alarm clock/radio & lamp & cathers for you devices and don't have to spread it all through out the room it's all right by where you sleep.