Belkin 7-Outlet Commercial Surge Protector 6' Cord

by Belkin

Belkin BE107000-06-CM 7-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with 6' Cord: 7 outlets 750 joules Filters EMI/RFI noise up to 43 dB reduction 7 outlet surge protector with 14-gauge, heavy-duty 6' cord $75,000 connected equipment warranty Belkin surge protector comes with lifetime product warranty

Would this be good for a dorm room?
Can this be mounted on the wall?
Start your review of Belkin 7-Outlet Commercial Surge Protector 6' Cord!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Techie Expert Level 9
Again this is a great reliable brand! My hubs has these throughout our house, because now a days you never have enough electronics in the house.
Tonia H.
Finally a power strip that is affordable but durable! I will forever buy Belkin power strips as they always have room for my electronics.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
I have so many hair tools I use. I never have enough outlets to get ready with. This gives me enough and it has a phone place to
Brenda O.
Pasadena, TX
Techie Expert Level 8
They come in handy is a every use.must have one .very good .loveee it .affordable prices
Emily S.
This is a great surge protector, you always need some and this is definitely an awesome one to have.
Nicole O.
Yessss Belkin is one of my favorite companies for a specific reason: they make high quality, long lasting good that make it easy to choose a brand.
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
Love this. Use it in my computer niche where I have my computer and ton of other electronics connected all at once. Makes life easier. Plus the surge protector always helps!
Lillian L.
Pleasantville, NJ
Great product ! I use it at home with my desktop and I connect all the wires on there . I've never had a problem with it. I recommend it !
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I am a teacher and this is like a must in my home and school. There are never enough plugs for all my school technology and the increasing amount at home. This is a great way to only use one wall plug but you can plug more than one item in. Plus the surge protection will keep your technology safe from any electrical problems.
Julia M.
Bethlehem, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
A trust worthy outlet helper. I don't have to worry about shortages or electric issues. Powers up any thing