BY BELKIN

6 outlets surge protectr, 2' crd see more...

Jesse K.
Anderson, IN
I had used a cheaper kind and during a lightning storm lost a TV and ps3.... since then I have bought this one and have had no issues. Even during our lightning storms this last summer. I heard a huge bang lights went out (again) and our new tvs and gaming systems were all unharmed this time! Do not hesitate to use these! Plus they are great when you don't have enough plugs in one area!
Trish P.
A few years ago lighting struck the tree right outside our house and a few things had to be replaced. The only electronics that were saved were the ones plugged into the Belkin Outlet.
Jennifer H.
I've had one of these for a very long time. I'd say about 4 years and I'm surprised how long it's lasted. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
These are very useful. I have several of them all around my house. I live in Florida where it storms pretty frequently and these are much needed.
Kelly B.
Schofield Barracks, HI
Our outlets are in random spots around the room it really is awesome being able to put this in one spot near the bed. hassle free great invention
kathryn w.
Seville, OH
This little thing comes in handy when you don't have many outlets in your place. I have never had a problem with it. Works exactly as it should.
Melissa V.
Winston Salem, NC
I use several of these around the house for my electronics. We get back a lot of power surges and storms around here and I've not had one issue
Adriana L.
It's very affordable I have one in every room because I have so many stuff to connect . It saves me space. I think everyone should have one.
Ellen C.
Castleton, VT
Perfect all purpose surge protector.Works well. Sturdy. Lasts a long time. Has enough outlets to work for an office area or a game room.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
I have this for my dorm room and it works perfectly and allows me to plug in my laptop, phone, fan, and anything else I need
Samantha  R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Who has these at home????????