BY BELKIN #2 in Cell Phone Chargers

Use the 4-foot lightning to usb cable to charge your iphone 5, ipod touch (5th generation) ipad with retina display (4th generation), or ipad mini at the fastest possible speed. The smaller, more durable lightning connector is also reversible, which makes plugging it in easier than ever. see more...

• "It is really well worth it...excellent price." in 1 review
Clara S.
Bronx
belkins charger work for the first few chargers on an iPhone , then get a message  that it not compatible with this phone  you can get it work  some times  if you unplug a few times .
Beasia A.
This chargers suck, you have to be careful because some knows won't charge with non apple chargers so don't waste your money on this it's just gonna end up making you spend more on a different charger .
Angie S.
These never quit work the same as the actual brand. I have purchased several because of the low price. Just don’t last the same. I will probably not purchase again, because I’m buying too many just because they are cheap. I need to purchase actual brand to save money in the long run.
Juliana 👑.
San Jose , CA
For me personally I would not recommend belkin for any kind of charger. I have the iPhone 6+ and when I'm in need of a charger it was the only one available to me but it would give out within a few weeks. I definitely recommend just sticking to the apple chargers
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This charger is okay but it is not worth the price. I noticed that after just one month of using it was tearing at the seams. It did not meet my expectations and it fell apart way to easily. The colors are cute but the quality lacks.
Hailey C.
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't think this is the best iPhone charger for sure. Although it works great for a few months, it usually breaks within a months which is a real bummer. They are cheap, but I would rather spend money on a real Apple one
Lindsay J.
Techie Expert Level 4
This charger cable works fine. I keep it in my car as backup Incase I leave my regular one with the extendable cord. It works in the USB port in my car and seems to have lasted decently and not tear. I like the color too!
Heather M.
I've found that these chargers break and malfunction very easily. I was very disappointed and would not purchase anymore. They're very pretty but not long lasting at all.
Jamie W.
Techie Expert Level 1
My cat chewed on my original phone charger that came with my phone, sadly. I was bummed out because I needed to replace it. Found this brand out at Target and the employee says it does the same as the original phone charger, just different brand. So i went for it and he was right. I love this phone charger. It is on par with the original phone charger. Charges fast just like the original charger just like the Target employee said. Got this for about $10.99 on sale i think. Why get the original charger when this works the same for cheap? It also doesn't rip easily. I find this one more durable than the original, to be honest. I feel like the original rips wayyy much faster.
Sabrina T.
I love it at the beginning. This charger was great at the beginning, charged super fast, appeared stronger than the apple charger. As time progress the charger begin to show signs of wear and tear and eventually the wires became exposed. It still kept working fine but then eventually I stopped using it because I feared that this can lead to a fire hazard or shock my sockets. The lifeline is a little longer than apple, but there is no real significant difference.
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
How does this compare to the Apple cable?
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Does this break easily like the others?
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
How is this compared to the charger your get with the new phones? Does it break easy ?
Kimberly V.
Cornelia, GA
Do the wires break easily?
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Anyone have recommendations for brands of phone charger wires that are durable and last longer than a couple weeks?