BY BELKIN #2 in Cell Phone Chargers

Use the 4-foot lightning to usb cable to charge your iphone 5, ipod touch (5th generation) ipad with retina display (4th generation), or ipad mini at the fastest possible speed. The smaller, more durable lightning connector is also reversible, which makes plugging it in easier than ever. see more...

• "It is really well worth it...excellent price." in 1 review
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Brooke C.
Palm Harbor
This product is great because often times when you plug your phone in the plug doesn’t reach where your sitting and it gets really tough. It’s also cool because it can have multiple colors so you know which one is yours.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Not as good as the original charger for the iPhone. The price is not bad but you can get a generic brand for a lot cheaper the quality is ok it’s not as bad as the generic brand but not as good as the original
Juliana 👑.
San Jose, CA
For me personally I would not recommend belkin for any kind of charger. I have the iPhone 6+ and when I'm in need of a charger it was the only one available to me but it would give out within a few weeks. I definitely recommend just sticking to the apple chargers
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This charger is okay but it is not worth the price. I noticed that after just one month of using it was tearing at the seams. It did not meet my expectations and it fell apart way to easily. The colors are cute but the quality lacks.
Lindsay J.
Techie Expert Level 4
This charger cable works fine. I keep it in my car as backup Incase I leave my regular one with the extendable cord. It works in the USB port in my car and seems to have lasted decently and not tear. I like the color too!
Hailey C.
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't think this is the best iPhone charger for sure. Although it works great for a few months, it usually breaks within a months which is a real bummer. They are cheap, but I would rather spend money on a real Apple one
Clara S.
Bronx
belkins charger work for the first few chargers on an iPhone , then get a message  that it not compatible with this phone  you can get it work  some times  if you unplug a few times .
Beasia A.
This chargers suck, you have to be careful because some knows won't charge with non apple chargers so don't waste your money on this it's just gonna end up making you spend more on a different charger .
Heather M.
I've found that these chargers break and malfunction very easily. I was very disappointed and would not purchase anymore. They're very pretty but not long lasting at all.
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
How does this compare to the Apple cable?
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Does this break easily like the others?
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
How is this compared to the charger your get with the new phones? Does it break easy ?
Kimberly V.
Cornelia, GA
Do the wires break easily?
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Anyone have recommendations for brands of phone charger wires that are durable and last longer than a couple weeks?