BY BELKIN

Charge and sync your iphone 5 on the road with the belkin car charger with lightning connector/ micro s adapter. see more...

Walberto L.
This product is by far one of the best product brands there are it's great I love it and enjoy this product a lot one of the best. I love it a lot I like the brand and price. If your friends wants to charge there phone too and they don't have the same as yours then now you can I love this product.
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Belkin has always been a great brand and if I needed this I would probably highly recommend it as well.
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
Belkin is a great product that everyone loves.
Jaylin C.
I love Belkin products . In always buying my phone chargers from them . They last me for quite a while and I love the cute colors they sell
Kshitija K.
Mohali, Punjab
Belkin is a trusted brand and I have been using it since a long time. Great products that do not fail to impress.
ashley c.
How good is this product? One complaint I have with the apple charger is the fact that the cord is so short. I keep buying longer cords, only to have them stop working after a few months. How long does this one last?