Belk

by Belk

How many people shop here ?
I received a lipstick kit from Belk but it's a brand I've never seen before and I can't seem to find any information on it. Is it safe? Good quality?
Be honest: can I trust this site? Every review I’ve seen has been negative in terms of ordering online.
Start your review of Belk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Belks is one of my favorite stores because I can always find the cutest clothes rather it's for me or my niece and they also have the cutest household items.in reviews
You can find all kinds of brand name things if you're willing to pay for them, but you can also find great deals on shoes and clothes on clearance, which I love.in reviews
I don't shop here that much anymore, but each time I do go there I'm usually able to find something great on sale or I have a coupon.in reviews
Nice store a little pricey but they definitely have some really great sales the quality of their clothes are good I don't care for this shoe selection in reviews
I didn't find a department worth shopping in, prices were were not compatible with other department stores in the area. in reviews
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 5
1,132 reviews
Belk uploaded by Kimberly T.
Belk uploaded by Kimberly T.
I just moved to the south last year and ventured into Belk with my daughter for back to school shopping. I fell in love with the store and all the affordable fashion finds. This is a shirt dress I found.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Belk uploaded by Roxanne P.
I love this brand. My mother introduced me to it. She bought me a sweater for Christmas this year and this palette as well. It is a specialty boutique so it is a little more high end and expensive. But you get what you pay for and the items you get are pretty much one of a kind. At least around Ohio, because the store is out of Florida.
Robyn D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I adore shopping at Belk. I have even worked for them and it was a pleasure. I will say each store varies which can be irritating, but I do love the brands they carry. However I do hope they go back to affordable prices with the amazing customer service.
Koryn T.
I love Belk! They offer a great selection of high end as well as more affordable items - and tend to always have great sales going on!
Michelle M.
Warner Robins, GA
I recently just discovered that they have a very nice plus size line...With great styles and they don't look like old lady clothes. I was most impressed with the quality in the material and the design was very trendy.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 7
2,244 reviews
Another fine department store chocked full of men and women’s designer clothing, a beauty department, housewares, jewelry and handbags, a shoe department and much more. A go to destination for shopping.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 4
1,276 reviews
Belk uploaded by Cassandra T.
Belk has SO many different things and amazing brands to shop. I’ve shopped there many times before since they have such cute clothing, jewelry, handbags, accessories and so much more! Everything I’ve ever bought has been great quality and great prices! #belk #ootd #throwback ✨
Destiny M.
Greenville, NC
Belk always has really great deals and their sales associates are always super helpful! I love shopping there.
Mia M.
Greenville, NC
Belk has a lot of cute clothing. Some of the things are expensive but they have sales almost every week and most of the stuff is affordable.
Anna W.
Gainesville, GA
They have some really good clothes sometimes, and sometimes they don't. It just depends on when you go! I love the makeup counters and jewelry as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...