belif Winter Moisture Land

by belif

A holiday kit packed with Belif's bestselling products to keep skin hydrated and glowing all winter long. Glide through the winter season with beautifully moisturized and pampered skin. This skin care regimen is from the leading K-beauty brand working to cleanse, renew, and hydrate skin. The True Cream Aqua Bomb is a lightweight bouncy cream that instantly hydrates skin upon contact. The Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist is a foam cleanser with natural cleansing agents that help to dissolve away makeup and impurities and Hungarian Water Essence is an herbal-rich serum that recharges and nourishes skin for that youthful-looking, dewy glow. This set contains:- 1.68 oz The True Cream Aqua Bomb - 1.01 oz Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist - 0.33 oz Hungarian Water Essence It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of belif Winter Moisture Land!
Lauderhill, FL
My makeup kit is full of skin products and this is one of them. As a makeup artist is very important to know that prepping the skin will make the make up loo k way better and it layers out the skin to protected and this is one of my favorites products for it. It leaves the skin very smooth and glowing. And when apply the foundatio n go through the skin very easy giving it a natural look.
Best bang for your buck! Every holiday, these sets are a must purchase! For the price you pay you get the eye cream and another product along!
This brand is super moisturizering and not over powering to where you feel yuck on your face. It gives me a clean feeling but natural moisture on my skin.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best skincare lines I’ve ever used. Everything in this set is absolutely perfect for winter; it lives up to its name. Ultimate hydration, which I really need in the winter months.
Lafayette, IN
All goodness in one box! All the skincare one needs is this kit. I have tried this items before and they works great for my skin. I get redness in my skin a lot when I try new products but this one does not.
scranton, PA
I LOVE this brand and their products!!!! Seriously this moisturizer will restore your skin! The kit is perfect combo set t start your k Beauty lineup but this moisturizer is the Star! You will not regret it.
Livermore, CA
Love this set . I love the serum and moisturizer so much . I use retinol products and using this moisturizer really keeps my skin calm and it’s very hydrating . I will definitely recommend this product
belif Winter Moisture Land uploaded by Hillary C.
belif Winter Moisture Land uploaded by Hillary C.
This set is an amazing value and is lasted me since October. I use it almost every day but you don’t need a whole lot of any product. Therefore this is an amazing value set! Creamy cleansing moist: this cleanser is amazing and it makes your skin feel refreshed and great. I think it’s awesome for oily skin or dry skin or combo. The essence: I never use the essence before this kit! It is amazing and it’s like a lotion but lighter. I think it would lay or great under make up and it gives your skin or dewy glow! The aqua bomb: I really liked this moisturizer and it made my skin feel soft and refreshed. I think this kit as a whole and specifically this moisturizer are better for dry skin but would totally work for oily skin too! It is a gel moisturizer.
Mission hills, CA
I love this set. Its so travel friendly and although the items are small they are enough to be able to test out the products and see if you like them or work for your skin. The cleanser is a bit too drying for me personally but it's nice that it's travel friendly and using it sparingly is ok. I really enjoy the mosturizer and rest of the set.
Chico
I bought myself this as a Christmas present and these products lasted me a very long time after purchasing it! I love using the belif moisturizer in the winter because it gives my skin the extra hydration it needs. Definetely worth the price.
I love when this set comes out during the holidays! I try a lot of different moisturizers but I always come back to this one. By far my all time favorite. The gift set is nice because the essence is a nice little treat.