BY BELIF #75 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Dry Sensitive A hydrating essence formulated with belif's Chamomile Tincture™ extract drawn from organic chamomile flowers to boost the skin's vitality levels for a healthy-looking glow and balanced complexion. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This essence revitalizes dull skin by supporting the skin's blood flow and circulation with 93 percent organic Chamomile Tincture extract developed by using belif's patented tincture technique, which purifies toxins from herbs without destroying any active ingredients. It also improves and soothes the skin's texture and complexion allowing for a smooth, even finish before makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Clinical tests: - 34.75% increase in blood flow/skin 's vitality levels - 6.58% enhances skin texture see more...

Buy on Sephora
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I just bought this product, and I'm already obsessed. I just recently started hearing about essences, and with super dry skin like mine I need to take care of my skin now. I already have the cleansing stick, and I'm also I love with it. They both smell amazing, and this made my skin feel super soft. I'm so happy if finally came to Sephora because I had only saw it online, but it wasn't available here yet. It was also a pretty decent price considering it's a larger glass bottle. I'll be buying this again when I'm out, but I think that will be awhile because it doesn't take much to do the job!
Amberly M.
Amberly M.
Providence, RI
The True Tincture essence comes packaged in a gorgeous apothecary style bottle making it feel quite luxurious. The essence itself is thin and watery, containing chamomile extract which is excellent for soothing and calming skin. Once this is patted into skin it adds a nice level of hydration. Long term use has really calmed down the redness I usually have on my cheeks, and given me a lovely glow. I would highly recommend this essence!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I picked this up on a whim to try out. It's been about two months since I've bought it and I enjoyed it. I will continue to repurchase it. I use this after my toner as instructed. It's pretty watery for an essence but spreads easily and absorbs well. I don't have to use an excessive amount and I can tell it will last me quite a while. My skin feels and looks hydrated even before I put on my serum and moisturizer. The light scent is calming and refreshing. The chamomile is great for calming my skin. It's great if you want to try adding new things to your skin care.