BY BELIF #4 in Facial Moisturizers

The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is a comforting moisture cream that provides the skin with intense, soothing hydration. Clinically tested to provide up to 26 hours of moisture, this uniquely indulgent formula leaves skin soft, supple, and deeply moisturized. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including comfrey leaf, a powerful hydrating agent. The cushiony cream format is designed to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely without stickiness for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

• Would this help with the dry patches on my face? I have t...6 Answers
  • Does the belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb cause acn...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this as an eye cream? I purchased this in...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "amazing hydration . i have dry skin and noticed a difference fairly quickly. hydrated me and price point was good" in 90 reviews
  • "I've been really into Asian beauty for a while now and I needed a nighttime moisturizer. This one is incredible! So moisturizing yet doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. I have really sensitive skin and I was worried that the slight fragrance would irritate my skin, but it didn't. I wouldn't recommend it for use during the day if you have oily skin, but for my dry skin ladies and gents out there this is great during the winter months. " in 57 reviews
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
This is my everyday winter face cream. Korean beauty products have replaced the majority of what I used to use. This brand uses quality ingredients and is cruelty free. It’s replaced the Clinique dramatically different moisturizer I would go back to over for years, even after trying many other options.

This is a regular cream base, unlike the aqua bomb which is a gel cream. It delivers enough moisture for very dry winter skin, but is gentle enough to use even when my eczema is active. It’s has a very mild, fresh scent. I can’t even describe it.. but I love it. It wears beautifully under makeup and never breaks me out. This is a fall and winter time holy grail product for me. When the seasons get warmer and more humid I switch over to the aqua bomb for a more lightweight option.

TIP: I’ve found the best way to purchase is by getting one of the value kits that they offer seasonally at stores like Sephora. You can get a full size moisturizer along with a couple deluxe size samples in the kit for the same price as a regular full size container. The last two I purchased came with their moisturizing eye bomb (eye cream) and the Hungarian water essence... which are also excellent!
May P.
I got this sample in the Sephora Play! box and was super excited to try it. Korean skincare products are the next big thing (or already is the next big thing) and I'm always looking for an AWESOME moisturizer. I use to have dry skin but as I got older, my skin has definitely become more combination- curse that dreaded T-Zone!

This moisturizer goes on smooth and makes my skin feel very soft and hydrated. I feel that it really does last the entire day or approx ~26 hours. With this moisturizer along with the rest of my skincare routine, I don't feel that I have my dry patches coming back neither does it make me too oily in my T-Zone which is an added bonus! It doesn't make my skin feel oily AT ALL. I just dab my finger into the product and dot on my face so there is an even spread of the product.

GREAT moisturizer for dry and combination skin. Only use for night time because it is a more heavy duty product. I am going purchase this for a looooong time.

Brittany B.
My skin has been so dry this year and ive tried everything from oils to geld and nothinh had been helping till i got a mini size of this. Honestly it feels so soothing going on my skin when it feels like its burning because of how dry and cracked it is. It instantly relieves that feeling and the look of the peeling skin on my face, with in a week of using it i noticed my skin was no longer burning, peeling, it was no longer cracked. It was unfortunately still slightly rough/dry near my inner cheek and my upper forehead near my hair line but I'm hoping with a little longer exposure to this moisturize it will go away. The only thing is i wish this was a bit cheaper 😞
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
This product is a savior ! This is theeeee best night time moisturizer! I have combo oily skin so this really nourishes my skin. I’ve been using this for about 2 years. At one point I ran out and my skin was hating me for it. This makes your skin more supple, helps your pores, brightens your skin ( I think it has a tad of vitamin C because it smells like oranges) helps even your tone! It also isn’t greasy! It’s sits perfectly on my face. This is an all star moisturizer and it’s great for all skin types, at night! In the day you’ll probably get a bit more shine than you’ll like if your combo/oily because it’s really moisturizing.
Cassie S.
Marietta, GA
What else can I say except that this is my number one go to moisturizer! I have dry skin and in the winter time it just gets worse. But this moisturizer makes my skin look like it has never been dry. The smell is nice and it feels so nice when being applied. I like that my face doesn’t feel like a grease ball of moisture when I’m done. The price is pretty decent too. Almost 2oz for $38 is pretty reasonable. And you can always pick it up during the sale twice a year.
Jessica B.
Okay ladies! This is my first time using this product, I got it as a sample in the sephora Play! box and was excited to try it. Let's get down to basics, packaging is nice, durable, easy to use and dispenses in tub form. Smells really good, not overpowering, just a nice lotion, sun screen type smell. I have always had an oily skin type and have just recently started using moisturizers after some research and realizing that moisture is still awesome for oily skin to prevent the excess creation of oil! This moisturizer goes on smooth, makes my face feel silky and awesome but it is a "night time only" moisturizer for oily skin ladies! It leaves me shiny and excessively oily but its great after leaving it on throughout the night and doing your regular washing routine in the morning, the skin feels good and looks fantastic! My only suggestion would be, if you don't like to feel the greasy or oily effect overnight for the brightening and moisturized effect in the morning, this is too heavy of a moisturizer for you. I will probably purchase again or would happy to receive another sample. Great quality!
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
I am on my 8th tub of this, so clearly I love it! My skin is super dry, especially in winter. If I am not slathering on moisturizer my skin is so dry it feels like it is going to crack and is super painful. This product is honestly one of the best moisturizers out there for super dry skin.  It is moisturizing and when slathered on overnight leaves your skin hydrated and soft. Until I find something better, I will continue to repurchase this over and over again.

For two reasons I don't give it the full five stars. 1 - I HATE that it is in a tub. I would definitely prefer something with a pump that was a little more hygienic. I do not like putting my fingers in there every day, even if they are clean. 2 - the cost. It is expensive for what you get. It is a good product for sure, but it is pricey. I feel like for what you are paying the packaging should at least be better.

Even with those negatives, I will continue to buy this. It is an EXCELLENT moisturizer and does keep my skin from feeling like the Sahara.
Georgia C.
I was out of my favorite moisturizer and I needed some in a pinch. My favorite kind wasn’t at Sephora so I asked for a light moisturizer that would be good for my sensitive skin that breaks out easily. The Sephora employee led me to the belif Moisturizing Bomb. I still prefer my other moisturizer but, this has really been great to have! I don’t like having to dip my fingers in the jar to get product out. But, the jar is cute and the smell is light and nice. The price was okay and it did the job. I may buy it again if I’m in a similar situation since I can only get my favorite moisturizer online and I can get this in the store.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This lotion claims "up to 26h moisture" and I believe it! I love this lotion specially for nights because I wake up with super hydrated and soft skin. If you have combination/oily skin you should expect oily skin about in the middle of the day. The scent is verbena/lemon like and soooo good! But also not overwhelming and disappear with application.  This product is overall really good and I would recommend it in a heartbeat IF you are between 18-25 (or younger) and don't care about your fine lines (yet) OR have really dry skin.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The True Cream Moisturizing Cream by Korean Beauty Brand Belif is my go-to nighttime moisturizer. It’s ideal for those with dry skin. (If you have normal to oily skin then The Aqua Bomb may be more up your alley.) This moisturizer is rich and hydrating, but not greasy. I like to mix in a few drops of Fresh’s Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil. It retails for $38 for 1.68 oz so you definitely get your money’s worth with this product. By comparison, my other favorite P.M. moisturizer, La Mer’s Creme de la Mer retails for $170 for 1 oz of product. You can pick up The Moisturizing Bomb at Sephora.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Belif Moisture Bomb vs. Aqua Bomb? Which one is your fave and why.
McKenzie D.
greenfield , IA
Would this help with the dry patches on my face? I have tried everything..
A 💞.
oslo
Does this moisturiser work for very dry skin?
nidae e.
Fes, Fes
i want this product
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
What is the difference between this product and the aqua bomb?