BY BELIF #5 in Facial Moisturizers

The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is a comforting moisture cream that provides the skin with intense, soothing hydration. Clinically tested to provide up to 26 hours of moisture, this uniquely indulgent formula leaves skin soft, supple, and deeply moisturized. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including comfrey leaf, a powerful hydrating agent. The cushiony cream format is designed to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely without stickiness for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

• Would this help with the dry patches on my face? I have tried eve...6 Answers
  • Does anyone use this as an eye cream? I purchased this instead of...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination dry skin? It doesn't list skin type ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I've been really into Asian beauty for a while now and I needed a nighttime moisturizer. This one is incredible! So moisturizing yet doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. I have really sensitive skin and I was worried that the slight fragrance would irritate my skin, but it didn't. I wouldn't recommend it for use during the day if you have oily skin, but for my dry skin ladies and gents out there this is great during the winter months. " in 188 reviews
  • "I've been really into Asian beauty for a while now and I needed a nighttime moisturizer. This one is incredible! So moisturizing yet doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. I have really sensitive skin and I was worried that the slight fragrance would irritate my skin, but it didn't. I wouldn't recommend it for use during the day if you have oily skin, but for my dry skin ladies and gents out there this is great during the winter months. " in 178 reviews
  • "amazing hydration . i have dry skin and noticed a difference fairly quickly. hydrated me and price point was good" in 99 reviews
  • "amazing hydration . i have dry skin and noticed a difference fairly quickly. hydrated me and price point was good" in 90 reviews
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
This is my everyday winter face cream. Korean beauty products have replaced the majority of what I used to use. This brand uses quality ingredients and is cruelty free. It’s replaced the Clinique dramatically different moisturizer I would go back to over for years, even after trying many other options.

This is a regular cream base, unlike the aqua bomb which is a gel cream. It delivers enough moisture for very dry winter skin, but is gentle enough to use even when my eczema is active. It’s has a very mild, fresh scent. I can’t even describe it.. but I love it. It wears beautifully under makeup and never breaks me out. This is a fall and winter time holy grail product for me. When the seasons get warmer and more humid I switch over to the aqua bomb for a more lightweight option.

TIP: I’ve found the best way to purchase is by getting one of the value kits that they offer seasonally at stores like Sephora. You can get a full size moisturizer along with a couple deluxe size samples in the kit for the same price as a regular full size container. The last two I purchased came with their moisturizing eye bomb (eye cream) and the Hungarian water essence... which are also excellent!
May P.
I got this sample in the Sephora Play! box and was super excited to try it. Korean skincare products are the next big thing (or already is the next big thing) and I'm always looking for an AWESOME moisturizer. I use to have dry skin but as I got older, my skin has definitely become more combination- curse that dreaded T-Zone!

This moisturizer goes on smooth and makes my skin feel very soft and hydrated. I feel that it really does last the entire day or approx ~26 hours. With this moisturizer along with the rest of my skincare routine, I don't feel that I have my dry patches coming back neither does it make me too oily in my T-Zone which is an added bonus! It doesn't make my skin feel oily AT ALL. I just dab my finger into the product and dot on my face so there is an even spread of the product.

GREAT moisturizer for dry and combination skin. Only use for night time because it is a more heavy duty product. I am going purchase this for a looooong time.

Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
The best of both worlds! Belif’s aqua bomb is a great hydrator,
but poor moisturizer. Their moisturizing bomb is BOTH. It literally
plumps up my skin’s water content while helping it retain its
natural oil content. I have used my skin meter before and after
application which literally read a 20% increase in hydration and 10%
increase in oil. :) Now THAT’S a dehydrated, dry skin girl’s
dream come true.

The
Moisturizing
Bomb has a beautifully light
gel texture that
just glides over your face and melts into the skin within a couple of
seconds. It doesn't
feel heavy or sticky before
or after application. After absorption though it does leave you with
a bit of a dewy
sheen for
several minutes.

The
fragrance is quite subtle, and I barely noticed it after application.
It doesn’t interfere with any perfumes I want to wear.

Overall
this is everything I want in a moisturizer, and then some! If only
the price point was a little better… I have to save this cream for
special occasions.

Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
I received a trial version of this in a gift set and loved it enough to buy the full size version. But it was almost like it was too different creams, even though they had the exact same name and type! I double checked it and was so disappointed it wasn’t acting exactly the same. It wasn’t as moisturizing and caused my skin to dry out quickly. It’s pretty pricey so I was disappointed when it didn’t treat my skin as nicely as the smaller one did. Not sure if it was just a defective one, but I haven’t felt like risking more money on it since. Shame since I liked the light scent and consistency of the trial I had.
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
This product is a savior ! This is theeeee best night time moisturizer! I have combo oily skin so this really nourishes my skin. I’ve been using this for about 2 years. At one point I ran out and my skin was hating me for it. This makes your skin more supple, helps your pores, brightens your skin ( I think it has a tad of vitamin C because it smells like oranges) helps even your tone! It also isn’t greasy! It’s sits perfectly on my face. This is an all star moisturizer and it’s great for all skin types, at night! In the day you’ll probably get a bit more shine than you’ll like if your combo/oily because it’s really moisturizing.
Jessica B.
Okay ladies! This is my first time using this product, I got it as a sample in the sephora Play! box and was excited to try it. Let's get down to basics, packaging is nice, durable, easy to use and dispenses in tub form. Smells really good, not overpowering, just a nice lotion, sun screen type smell. I have always had an oily skin type and have just recently started using moisturizers after some research and realizing that moisture is still awesome for oily skin to prevent the excess creation of oil! This moisturizer goes on smooth, makes my face feel silky and awesome but it is a "night time only" moisturizer for oily skin ladies! It leaves me shiny and excessively oily but its great after leaving it on throughout the night and doing your regular washing routine in the morning, the skin feels good and looks fantastic! My only suggestion would be, if you don't like to feel the greasy or oily effect overnight for the brightening and moisturized effect in the morning, this is too heavy of a moisturizer for you. I will probably purchase again or would happy to receive another sample. Great quality!
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
I love this moisturizer. I use it both morning and night and found it keeps my face feeling bouncy and hydrated all day and throughout the night. It can feel a bit thick upon application but pressing it instead of swiping/ rubbing it into the skin according to the directions really helps it to sink in. I have sensitive skin but this didn’t irritate my skin at all. Highly recommend trying it out if you have dry/ combination skin. Probably a little heavy for the summer months but for winter I’ve found it to make a huge difference.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer for the harsh cold winter season. Belif skincare has never failed me, and I’m a huge fan of their belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb. But when the winter comes and my skin needs just a little more moisture, I turn to this Moisturizing Bomb. It’s got a thicker cream texture compared to Aqua Bomb, but it absorbs just as quickly and hydrates all day long. You only need a pea size dollop to cover your entire face, so the jar lasts forever. It’s a great value...

As if all that weren’t enough, this moisturizer is perfect for sensitive skin. It doesn’t clog pores, or make your face oily or sticky. It’s gentle and unscented. It’s just the perfect intensive moisturizer!

I highly recommend. 5 / 5 stars.
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
I am on my 8th tub of this, so clearly I love it! My skin is super dry, especially in winter. If I am not slathering on moisturizer my skin is so dry it feels like it is going to crack and is super painful. This product is honestly one of the best moisturizers out there for super dry skin.  It is moisturizing and when slathered on overnight leaves your skin hydrated and soft. Until I find something better, I will continue to repurchase this over and over again.

For two reasons I don't give it the full five stars. 1 - I HATE that it is in a tub. I would definitely prefer something with a pump that was a little more hygienic. I do not like putting my fingers in there every day, even if they are clean. 2 - the cost. It is expensive for what you get. It is a good product for sure, but it is pricey. I feel like for what you are paying the packaging should at least be better.

Even with those negatives, I will continue to buy this. It is an EXCELLENT moisturizer and does keep my skin from feeling like the Sahara.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This lotion claims "up to 26h moisture" and I believe it! I love this lotion specially for nights because I wake up with super hydrated and soft skin. If you have combination/oily skin you should expect oily skin about in the middle of the day. The scent is verbena/lemon like and soooo good! But also not overwhelming and disappear with application.  This product is overall really good and I would recommend it in a heartbeat IF you are between 18-25 (or younger) and don't care about your fine lines (yet) OR have really dry skin.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Belif Moisture Bomb vs. Aqua Bomb? Which one is your fave and why.
McKenzie D.
greenfield , IA
Would this help with the dry patches on my face? I have tried everything..
A 💞.
oslo
Does this moisturiser work for very dry skin?
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
I tried the Aqua Bomb and it just was not enough moisture for my skin but I'm worried this may clog my pores. Any dry skin used this?
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
What is the difference between this product and the aqua bomb?