BY BELIF #8 in Facial Moisturizers

The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is a comforting moisture cream that provides the skin with intense, soothing hydration. Clinically tested to provide up to 26 hours of moisture, this uniquely indulgent formula leaves skin soft, supple, and deeply moisturized. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including comfrey leaf, a powerful hydrating agent. The cushiony cream format is designed to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely without stickiness for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

• Would this help with the dry patches on my face? I have tried eve...5 Answers
  • Does anyone use this as an eye cream? I purchased this instead of...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination dry skin? It doesn't list skin type ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
May P.
I got this sample in the Sephora Play! box and was super excited to try it. Korean skincare products are the next big thing (or already is the next big thing) and I'm always looking for an AWESOME moisturizer. I use to have dry skin but as I got older, my skin has definitely become more combination- curse that dreaded T-Zone!

This moisturizer goes on smooth and makes my skin feel very soft and hydrated. I feel that it really does last the entire day or approx ~26 hours. With this moisturizer along with the rest of my skincare routine, I don't feel that I have my dry patches coming back neither does it make me too oily in my T-Zone which is an added bonus! It doesn't make my skin feel oily AT ALL. I just dab my finger into the product and dot on my face so there is an even spread of the product.

GREAT moisturizer for dry and combination skin. Only use for night time because it is a more heavy duty product. I am going purchase this for a looooong time.

Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is my go to holy grail moisturizer. It is sooo hydrating and soothing. I️ use this everyday and I️ have a LOT of moisturizers so that is saying a lot. I️ have dry skin, and if you do too than I️ would recommend this one. If you have oily skin I️ would recommend the other version that is a gel. I️ think it’s called the aqua Bomb. I️ literally recommend this to everyone with dry skin. I️ wish that they would change the packaging to some kind of pump, because tubs spread bacteria when you repeatedly stick your fingers in it and it can make the product less effective when the air gets it. That’s my only complaint.
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
The Belif Moisturizing Bomb, not to be confused with the Aqua Bomb, is a great moisturizer to use for dry skin, especially during the winter time. Because it’s a little heavier, I typically apply this at night instead of the day and then use a lighter moisturizer during the day (Aqua Bomb is perfect for that). Sometimes I find that this isn’t enough on its own, especially when your skin is really dry.

I recently wrote an article about how to customize your own moisturizer for super dry winter skin. I rarely use one single moisturizer, but this is definitely one of the key products in my daily skincare regimen. If you’re interested in a customized formula that I personally use for super dry skin, check out my website at mybeautifulflaws.com.

Do I recommend this moisturizer? Absolutely for people who have dry skin and need a boost of moisturizer. It may or may not be enough on its own, but it’s the thickest product that Belif makes. I typically mix it with facial oils, to be honest.
Lauren B.
Exton, PA
I hate to give this moisturizer a lackluster review, because I LOVE it. It was my go-to for years. It’s relatively inexpensive (compared to most of the other moisturizers out there), absorbs instantly, smells lovely, and - my #1 requirement for a moisturizer (other than being, um, moisturizing) - it makes my skin look noticeably better as soon as I apply it. Alas. My already-sensitive skin has become even more sensitive over the past year or so, and now my face will break out from both this and the Aqua Bomb. It’s devastating. This is my dumb skin’s fault, not belief’s, but I’m 90% sure that the culprit is the raspberry leaf extract that they put in EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. of their products, and it has really started to bug me. Hence the three stars. Like why does EVERYTHING they make need raspberry leaf. Surely you can do a moisturizer without it. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO A MOISTURIZER WITHOUT IT.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This moisturizer has become my all time favorite! Normally, I have combination skin, that leans towards more oily in the summer months. However, I am using Epiduo to help with acne, and my skin has changed to more normal to dry. This cream is hydrating, and when I wear it on its own, my skin stays glowy for HOURS. I have even converted my mom, who prefers gel formulas, but with her mature/dry skin, I thought this would be perfect, and it was! This sits beautifully under makeup, and keeps my skin hydrated all day. I will continue to purchase this product. I only hope my skin still loves it as much as it does now once summer hits!
Jessica B.
Okay ladies! This is my first time using this product, I got it as a sample in the sephora Play! box and was excited to try it. Let's get down to basics, packaging is nice, durable, easy to use and dispenses in tub form. Smells really good, not overpowering, just a nice lotion, sun screen type smell. I have always had an oily skin type and have just recently started using moisturizers after some research and realizing that moisture is still awesome for oily skin to prevent the excess creation of oil! This moisturizer goes on smooth, makes my face feel silky and awesome but it is a "night time only" moisturizer for oily skin ladies! It leaves me shiny and excessively oily but its great after leaving it on throughout the night and doing your regular washing routine in the morning, the skin feels good and looks fantastic! My only suggestion would be, if you don't like to feel the greasy or oily effect overnight for the brightening and moisturized effect in the morning, this is too heavy of a moisturizer for you. I will probably purchase again or would happy to receive another sample. Great quality!
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
I got this through a Sephora gift set. Best moisterizor EVER! My previous and main moisterizor was Aveeno but after experiencing this soft, super light and really natural feeling of this one I'm going to look for the regular size on no matter the cost. And! I didnt break out. I have combination skin so most products either feel too oily, too thick or just make my skin freak out but this moisture bomb feels like you washed your face with water and it never dried off. Which is a good feeling, trust me. It stinks that its so small but its amazing.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Lightweight cream with a gel like consistency but it’s not a gel like the aqua bomb. This one is more like a regular moisturizer only better. Escape to a paradise with this moisturizing your face. Smooth your skin, feels amazing, smells great. Light weight formula leaves you hydrated all day long. Sits on skin well, definitely feel it sinking into your skin. Makeup sits well on top of it. Leaves you feeling moisturized and fresh got hours. I have repurchased this product many times and I will constantly. Love this and the aqua bomb. They are both fantastic. I would say this one is better for people with dry to combo skin but it also did well on my very oily skin. Usually purchase at Sephora. This and the bomb are my holy grail moisturizers. Excellent price, smells amazing and light. Super cute and sleek packaging. A must to have in your skin care collection and routine. Will continue to repurchase at Sephora. Would recommend this product to anyone looking for an excellent yet affordable moisturizer that’s dedicated to being a step above the drug store nonsense. Excellent product and I’ll always rave about it for sure.
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
I am on my 8th tub of this, so clearly I love it! My skin is super dry, especially in winter. If I am not slathering on moisturizer my skin is so dry it feels like it is going to crack and is super painful. This product is honestly one of the best moisturizers out there for super dry skin.  It is moisturizing and when slathered on overnight leaves your skin hydrated and soft. Until I find something better, I will continue to repurchase this over and over again.

For two reasons I don't give it the full five stars. 1 - I HATE that it is in a tub. I would definitely prefer something with a pump that was a little more hygienic. I do not like putting my fingers in there every day, even if they are clean. 2 - the cost. It is expensive for what you get. It is a good product for sure, but it is pricey. I feel like for what you are paying the packaging should at least be better.

Even with those negatives, I will continue to buy this. It is an EXCELLENT moisturizer and does keep my skin from feeling like the Sahara.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This lotion claims "up to 26h moisture" and I believe it! I love this lotion specially for nights because I wake up with super hydrated and soft skin. If you have combination/oily skin you should expect oily skin about in the middle of the day. The scent is verbena/lemon like and soooo good! But also not overwhelming and disappear with application.  This product is overall really good and I would recommend it in a heartbeat IF you are between 18-25 (or younger) and don't care about your fine lines (yet) OR have really dry skin.
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
Would this help with the dry patches on my face? I have tried everything..
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Belif Moisture Bomb vs. Aqua Bomb? Which one is your fave and why.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
I tried the Aqua Bomb and it just was not enough moisture for my skin but I'm worried this may clog my pores. Any dry skin used this?
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
What is the difference between this product and the aqua bomb?
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret , NC
How is this compared to the Aqua bomb? I love the aqua one, but feel like I need an extra level of moisturization for the winter months... good idea to get this one too?