BY BELIF #7 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight gel-cream that floods the skin with a rush of refreshing hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple feel.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Aqua Bomb is an ultralightweight, mineral oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle, which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. This refreshing cream is formulated to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

• At a scale of 1-10 what would you guys recommend this pro...4 Answers
  • have you tried the belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb ?2 Answers
  • Play box this month! belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, Alge...3 Answers
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
  • "This cream is wonderful! After a friend recommended it to me, I just had to try it. It's good for all skin types too, which makes it even better for everyone. It feels so nice and hydrating on the skin, I definitely recommend this product." in 332 reviews
  • "Honestly, I Have super dry skin. My face is always breaking out and super dry. I need moisture, I need hydration. I got a sample of this product from Sephora, and I've never seen my face so moisturized in my life. I will definitely buy this! " in 186 reviews
  • "Perfect moisturizer for combination skin. I have dry spots and then my t zone will get very shiny by the middle of the day. Most moisturizers I've tried made my face break out. I use this on top of Belif's Hydra Sebum and my skin is the best it's been in a long time. Helps control oils while keeping it moist and healthy looking. No irritation on my sensitive skin either." in 100 reviews
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
This bad boy is my all time, holy grail, moisturizer for my very problematic, oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. I have to be extremely careful with what I put on my face, as many things break me out, clog my pores, cause blackheads, and closed comedones (flesh colored bumps, blocked pores that don't pop). I have struggled for YEARS to find the right products for my skin type. From spending thousands and thousands of dollars on drugstore and high end skincare, I have finally found something that works, and actually HELPS my skin, not make it worse like most products do. I can only use 3 skincare brands on my face. First, Belif of course. Second, Sunday Riley, and Third, Pixi skintreats skincare. Every other brand breaks me out. Once I was introduced to the aqua bomb moisturizer, I have never looked back. This moisturizer is the most PERFECT moisturizer for oily, acne prone, problematic, sensitive skin. The ingredients are all natural. The herbs Lady's mantle, and Napier's formula in the aqua bomb actually make my acne, blackheads, and blocked pores clear up more. This doesn't clog my pores. This doesn't make me oily. This doesn't cause closed comedones, and it smells amazing. After cleansing and toning, I gently PAT this onto my face. If your oily like me, try and PAT your products in, instead of rubbing them in. Oily skin seems to soak up product better if you Pat them in. A little bit goes a very long way. I have the biggest jar that you can get (The special edition size with art on the top) 65$ and worth EVERY penny. I'm almost out, and I will definitely be repurchasing another jar. The big jar has lasted me for about 6 months no joke. My skin always looks and feels better and refreshed and more balanced every time I use my aqua bomb. I use it morning and night. I also pair the Belif "Moisturizing eye bomb" with it, and my skin loves that product too. I recently got the aqua bomb sleeping mask, and I LOVE it. Still testing it out though. Anyways, I'm a firm believer in the brand "Belif" and want to thank the company for making such wonderful products that actually work. Belif aqua bomb has literally changed my skin, and nothing has EVER done that for me. Any gals or guys who are oily, and need a moisturizer? Try the aqua bomb. I guarantee you that it will become your next holy Grail too. The best moisturizer I have ever owned and tried, and will continue to repurchase over and over. Love this brand!!
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
This product is an absolute game changer; at least it was for me! This product is one of the highest rated moisturizers and deservingly so! I had struggled for a long time trying to find the perfect face moisturizer for me. When you have oily skin, this can be tricky because your face still needs hydration, but you don’t want to be left looking like a slick greaseball either. So I decided to do my research and watch skincare suggestion videos on YouTube from youtubers that had similar skin like mine to see what has worked for them. And I saw this product get raved about, video after video! This is a water based gel moisturizer, which is perfect for people with oily skin because it really seeps into your skin rather than just lay on the surface leaving a sticky film. When you apply this on your face, it honestly feels like your skin is drinking the product. You instantly feel refreshed and moisturized! A little goes a long way so I usually just take a finger, dab it inside the jar and dot it across my face and lightly pat it into my skin. You want to stay away from pulling and really heavily massaging your face - unless you’re trying to age faster and get wrinkles, that is! ;-)
Candice K.
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is new to me so I’ve been using it for only 2 weeks now& Wow what a great suprise I got w the such quick results it claimed to deliver,but to be honest with this product being so affordable I didn’t think I’d even see any results,but as I’ve said I was truly wonderfully surprised as well as Immensely Satisfied 100%!! I spent quite a lot of money on several different skin care products/Brands that are literally atleast 5x the price of this excellent, truly works as they’ve promised it would& in such a short amount of time for such a low price is definitely worth promoting!! Not only to help others realize how incredible this product truly is, but to also save so many people a ton of money that they’re Literally wasting on products that they’re paying atleast 10x more& don’t even get the phenomenal results we get from this one product in less than 3wks!!(Based on my testimony of this product,I’ve truly saw beyond belief results within 2wks& continues which is hard to comprehend to be possible once u experience the results personally,u will understand what I’m talking about)!! I wish I knew the creators of this skin care line BC I’d love to personally thank them for taking years off of my skin, for giving me back the high confidence I had in my 20s due to their true Selfless hearts/Helping us achieve these results where only the Wealthy Elites cld only afford, while these ppl allowed for we the average person to have the chance of actually being able to afford such an amazing product that only “Celebrities” had access to such results until now thx to the creators of this Skin line which is going to eventually be bigger than any other skin line ever all BC they cared for the little everyday average person BC they knew we can promote their products in such a way that doesn’t cost them anything as our product comments, our pics/videos showing our personal results we achieved from their products, etc..all just by using Social media unlike the Billionaire skin lines who NO nothing about connecting w their customers (not like they even care either),but they’re still spending millions on campaigns for their newest products which have been Literally losing them tons of money then ever making them any profit whatsoever all BC they are so out of touch w the times& still stuck in the 1960s-1990s marketing/promotional mindset when it’s now all about the “Real People”; showing real people using their actual products while they then hear/Listen to the real ppls honest opinions/thoughts on their products without getting paid a dime which proves ppl respect to hear/See the Truth in marketing rather then paid models reading lines for the product that is obvious they don’t care about it, they don’t feel anything for the products BC they’re never even using the products in the Commercials, Print Ads, all advertisement aspects which NO longer work!!
Dana S.
Belief Aqua Bomb is the true bomb! I LOVE LOVE this moisturizer.  It has the most cooling effect.  I use this moisturizer in the morning after washing and toning my face.   The smell is very pleasant and light. Not over powering.  The texture is smooth like silk. The moisturizer absorbs very nicely into my skin, plumping my large pores to make them smooth and blur.  I do find the cooling effect gives me a bit of redness but I do not mind since I apply foundation later in my routine anyway.  In fact, I find that I do not need to use a primer as much (unless I'm have a bad pore day).  It acts as a pore filling primer on top of adding much needed moisture to my skin.  I do use this in rotation with Clinique Moisture Surge as well.  I do like both very much, but like the cooling effect of the moisture surge more. I find that water based moisturizers benefit me the most. They don't add more oil to my already oil slick face, they act as a primer, and they absorb very well.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
I am up front and honest: I have dry skin. I prayed this would work. Everything I have read about this said this was the miracle I needed. When I got a sample of it I was so excited because I needed this to work. I was horribly red all over due to dryness and honestly wanted to soak my entire body in a jar of coconut oil and stay home for a week my skin felt so bad. This wasn't my cure all and I almost cried over it. My skin instantly soaked it up and I went back to what I was before. I needed this to work and I was heart broken it didn't. What I will say is that once I found something that got my skin to normal levels of dryness, this works. However, I am pretty dry all the time so this can not be a go to. If you are only kinda dry make this your go to. It will work. If you are horribly dry, just don't. This isn't for us. This is for our days when we need little to no extra help.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This facial cream from Belief is a savior for my skin. I used to take really bad care of my skin, it broke out all the time, in the winter it got so dry it would peel, just a mess. I finally started to take care of my skin and this was one of my first stops. I’ve been buying it over and over for two years since then, I can’t live without it. I do not like moisturizers that are too thick or sticky, this isn’t at all. It has a very light consistency and sinks into your skin quickly. I use it every night before I go to bed and my skin stays moisturized and radiant from when I wake up until it’s time to apply again. It is very gentle, I can even use it when I get a sunburn and it does not burn at all. You get a lot for your money, there are so many way more expensive products out there that aren’t even as good as this one. I highly recommend this!!
Arthur N.
Los Angeles
I used this moisturizer for over a month and liked several things about it: the texture, the scent, and definitely the minimal genderless packaging. However, denatured alcohol ("alcohol denat.") is the fifth ingredient in a fairly long list, and my oily-combo skin is unfortunately highly averse to denatured alcohol. This 'moisturizer' dried out my skin at first, making it look nice and matte, but left it feeling tight and parched. Within an hour my skin would be stimulated to produce even more oil, so that I looked even oilier than normal. My skin is also sensitive to some silicones, and this is very silicone-heavy, which I believe led to some minor breakouts.
Overall, aesthetically, the Aqua Bomb is very nice, but I would only recommend it for people whose skin is not sensitive to denatured alcohol or silicones.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
You guys.... this stuff is great. BUT THAT PRICE! There’s literally no difference for me between this and the Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb and that is $14.99 at Target for 1.7 oz. This stuff is amazing, smells great, feels great but is $38 for 1.68 oz. There was NO difference for me. I have extremely dry skin with rosacea and I just genuinely did not notice a difference at all between the two products. Be smart with your coin! I am such a hoe for skincare and love trying new products and get so sucked in to all the brands at Sephora and Ulta, but sometimes drugstore really is where it’s at. I received a sample of this in a subscription box and trust me, I scraped the barrel dry because I still loved it. But I also scrape the barrel dry on my Garnier and will continue to buy that instead.
Amanda B.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have finished up a full standard size container and I plan on repurchasing. Since this moisturizer is a gel consistency, I use it every morning before applying makeup. It is not heavy and will not make you feel greasy after applying. I was worried to first try this product because I do have sensitive skin and my skin doesn't agree with most products. However, this product did not irritate my skin at all. In addition to having sensitive skin, I also have very dry skin. In my opinion this product is not the most moisturizing but it works great as a daytime moisturizer, because it is not thick and heavy. I typically use more hydrating moisturizers in the evening and then use this moisturizer the following morning.
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
Love this! It is a gel instead of a cream, which is great for my combo skin. It sinks right in, isn’t sticky and super light weight. A little goes a long way. It takes me a few months to get though one jar. I add it to my nightly ritual with tarte Pure Maracuja Oil, Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer, Burt's Bees Renewal Smoothing Eye Cream, and Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack. I also throw a little Vicks® PURE Zzzs™ Soothing Aromatherapy Balm on my wrists and chest for a relaxing sleep 😍😍😍
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Has anyone had breakouts from this moisturizer?
Iris S.
Palo Alto, CA
Does this really work? I've tried so many moisturizers but I really want a light-weight one to rotate into my routine!
Sloane S.
Has anyone tried the aqua bomb AND the moisture bomb to compare the two? I love the aqua bomb but am not sure if the moisture bomb would be better for winter. Considering purchasing the moisture bomb but wanted to see what other people think about the two.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this?
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I have extremely dry skin. Will this help?

back