BY BELIF #9 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight gel-cream that floods the skin with a rush of refreshing hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple feel.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Aqua Bomb is an ultralightweight, mineral oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle, which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. This refreshing cream is formulated to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
  • "This cream is wonderful! After a friend recommended it to me, I just had to try it. It's good for all skin types too, which makes it even better for everyone. It feels so nice and hydrating on the skin, I definitely recommend this product." in 332 reviews
  • "Honestly, I Have super dry skin. My face is always breaking out and super dry. I need moisture, I need hydration. I got a sample of this product from Sephora, and I've never seen my face so moisturized in my life. I will definitely buy this! " in 186 reviews
  • "Perfect moisturizer for combination skin. I have dry spots and then my t zone will get very shiny by the middle of the day. Most moisturizers I've tried made my face break out. I use this on top of Belif's Hydra Sebum and my skin is the best it's been in a long time. Helps control oils while keeping it moist and healthy looking. No irritation on my sensitive skin either." in 100 reviews
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
This product is an absolute game changer; at least it was for me! This product is one of the highest rated moisturizers and deservingly so! I had struggled for a long time trying to find the perfect face moisturizer for me. When you have oily skin, this can be tricky because your face still needs hydration, but you don’t want to be left looking like a slick greaseball either. So I decided to do my research and watch skincare suggestion videos on YouTube from youtubers that had similar skin like mine to see what has worked for them. And I saw this product get raved about, video after video! This is a water based gel moisturizer, which is perfect for people with oily skin because it really seeps into your skin rather than just lay on the surface leaving a sticky film. When you apply this on your face, it honestly feels like your skin is drinking the product. You instantly feel refreshed and moisturized! A little goes a long way so I usually just take a finger, dab it inside the jar and dot it across my face and lightly pat it into my skin. You want to stay away from pulling and really heavily massaging your face - unless you’re trying to age faster and get wrinkles, that is! ;-)
Candice K.
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is new to me so I’ve been using it for only 2 weeks now& Wow what a great suprise I got w the such quick results it claimed to deliver,but to be honest with this product being so affordable I didn’t think I’d even see any results,but as I’ve said I was truly wonderfully surprised as well as Immensely Satisfied 100%!! I spent quite a lot of money on several different skin care products/Brands that are literally atleast 5x the price of this excellent, truly works as they’ve promised it would& in such a short amount of time for such a low price is definitely worth promoting!! Not only to help others realize how incredible this product truly is, but to also save so many people a ton of money that they’re Literally wasting on products that they’re paying atleast 10x more& don’t even get the phenomenal results we get from this one product in less than 3wks!!(Based on my testimony of this product,I’ve truly saw beyond belief results within 2wks& continues which is hard to comprehend to be possible once u experience the results personally,u will understand what I’m talking about)!! I wish I knew the creators of this skin care line BC I’d love to personally thank them for taking years off of my skin, for giving me back the high confidence I had in my 20s due to their true Selfless hearts/Helping us achieve these results where only the Wealthy Elites cld only afford, while these ppl allowed for we the average person to have the chance of actually being able to afford such an amazing product that only “Celebrities” had access to such results until now thx to the creators of this Skin line which is going to eventually be bigger than any other skin line ever all BC they cared for the little everyday average person BC they knew we can promote their products in such a way that doesn’t cost them anything as our product comments, our pics/videos showing our personal results we achieved from their products, etc..all just by using Social media unlike the Billionaire skin lines who NO nothing about connecting w their customers (not like they even care either),but they’re still spending millions on campaigns for their newest products which have been Literally losing them tons of money then ever making them any profit whatsoever all BC they are so out of touch w the times& still stuck in the 1960s-1990s marketing/promotional mindset when it’s now all about the “Real People”; showing real people using their actual products while they then hear/Listen to the real ppls honest opinions/thoughts on their products without getting paid a dime which proves ppl respect to hear/See the Truth in marketing rather then paid models reading lines for the product that is obvious they don’t care about it, they don’t feel anything for the products BC they’re never even using the products in the Commercials, Print Ads, all advertisement aspects which NO longer work!!
Dana S.
Belief Aqua Bomb is the true bomb! I LOVE LOVE this moisturizer.  It has the most cooling effect.  I use this moisturizer in the morning after washing and toning my face.   The smell is very pleasant and light. Not over powering.  The texture is smooth like silk. The moisturizer absorbs very nicely into my skin, plumping my large pores to make them smooth and blur.  I do find the cooling effect gives me a bit of redness but I do not mind since I apply foundation later in my routine anyway.  In fact, I find that I do not need to use a primer as much (unless I'm have a bad pore day).  It acts as a pore filling primer on top of adding much needed moisture to my skin.  I do use this in rotation with Clinique Moisture Surge as well.  I do like both very much, but like the cooling effect of the moisture surge more. I find that water based moisturizers benefit me the most. They don't add more oil to my already oil slick face, they act as a primer, and they absorb very well.
Mia C.
THIS IS THE BEST MOISTURIZER OF ALL TIME! I have oily/acne prone skin (that can sometime go to oily-combo during a season change or in the winter) and have always struggled to find a moisturizer that wouldn't accentuate my oils or be so thick that it'd break me out.

I've been using the Belif Aqua Bomb for about 3 years now and I will never switch! I use it in the AM after cleansing and it does so well under makeup. The gel consistency quickly melts into the skin and feels so refreshing and rejuvenating in the morning. My skin completely changed since I've started to use this and I no longer experience a surplus of oil on my face everyday and my skin is far more balanced in terms of color, tone and moisture levels. I'm not sure that it even claims to help all of that- but it does!

I've also got my fiancé hooked on this. He as the complete opposite skin, sensitive and super dry, and it has done wonders for his skin as well. And he likes that it doesn't have a smell or thick texture.

I honestly think that it is a product that works for everyone and I recommend it to everyone that wants to talk skincare with me!

Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This facial cream from Belief is a savior for my skin. I used to take really bad care of my skin, it broke out all the time, in the winter it got so dry it would peel, just a mess. I finally started to take care of my skin and this was one of my first stops. I’ve been buying it over and over for two years since then, I can’t live without it. I do not like moisturizers that are too thick or sticky, this isn’t at all. It has a very light consistency and sinks into your skin quickly. I use it every night before I go to bed and my skin stays moisturized and radiant from when I wake up until it’s time to apply again. It is very gentle, I can even use it when I get a sunburn and it does not burn at all. You get a lot for your money, there are so many way more expensive products out there that aren’t even as good as this one. I highly recommend this!!
Anne R.
This is my RIDE OR DIE moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin and if I use the wrong products I can easily break out. This moisturizer has been part of my regimen that keeps my skin soft and clear. I love the consistency of it. It’s a bluish, gel like product that sinks into the skin easily. When I apply this my face feels so refreshed! I actually look forward to applying this during my skin care routine. The smell is a normal smell, not bad at all. Also, a little does go a long way so this will last you awhile. It retails for $38 which can be pricey, but I believe skin care is one of the most important things. The quality of this product makes it worth it. If you’re in the market for a new moisturizer I would really recommend trying this. I’ve gone through about 8 containers and I’ll never go back!
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
You guys.... this stuff is great. BUT THAT PRICE! There’s literally no difference for me between this and the Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb and that is $14.99 at Target for 1.7 oz. This stuff is amazing, smells great, feels great but is $38 for 1.68 oz. There was NO difference for me. I have extremely dry skin with rosacea and I just genuinely did not notice a difference at all between the two products. Be smart with your coin! I am such a hoe for skincare and love trying new products and get so sucked in to all the brands at Sephora and Ulta, but sometimes drugstore really is where it’s at. I received a sample of this in a subscription box and trust me, I scraped the barrel dry because I still loved it. But I also scrape the barrel dry on my Garnier and will continue to buy that instead.
Amanda B.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have finished up a full standard size container and I plan on repurchasing. Since this moisturizer is a gel consistency, I use it every morning before applying makeup. It is not heavy and will not make you feel greasy after applying. I was worried to first try this product because I do have sensitive skin and my skin doesn't agree with most products. However, this product did not irritate my skin at all. In addition to having sensitive skin, I also have very dry skin. In my opinion this product is not the most moisturizing but it works great as a daytime moisturizer, because it is not thick and heavy. I typically use more hydrating moisturizers in the evening and then use this moisturizer the following morning.
Roxanne O.
I used this this stuff is great! 💥
My very first #belif product was the Hungarian water essence and i absolutely love it !! This is another step in their daily hydration line and I’m so down for it. It doesn’t leave my sensitive skin red or irritated and it smells good. With its airy weightless gel-cream combination its long lasting and very hydrating !! I strongly recommend this product. I got it as a free sample from sephora if you ask I’m sure they will hook you up with some! You gotta try this or any belifusa product if you have dry or sensitive skin.
I’d buy this and I’d appreciate a larger trial size also to retry in a subscription box. you should get some if you haven’t. #GetUSome.

Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever tried. I received this in a gift set over the holidays from Sephora. I have combo sensitive skin & issues with oily skin in my T zone. This moisturizer is super light and smells amazing. It gives my skin great moisture without clogging my pores, irritating my skin or making my T zone oily. It also gives my skin more glow than other moisturizers I have used. I’m so sad that my sample has ran out. I find that these moisturizers are a bit pricey but the quality is worth it!
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Has anyone had breakouts from this moisturizer?
Iris S.
Palo Alto, CA
Does this really work? I've tried so many moisturizers but I really want a light-weight one to rotate into my routine!
Sloane S.
Has anyone tried the aqua bomb AND the moisture bomb to compare the two? I love the aqua bomb but am not sure if the moisture bomb would be better for winter. Considering purchasing the moisture bomb but wanted to see what other people think about the two.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I have extremely dry skin. Will this help?
Brooke S.
Jersey City, NJ
Heard lots of good things about this product, but concerned about using it on my sensitive skin. Anyone have any negative experiences with this product?