BY BELIF #4 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight gel-cream that floods the skin with a rush of refreshing hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple feel.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Aqua Bomb is an ultralightweight, mineral oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle, which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. This refreshing cream is formulated to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

• Play box this month! belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, Algenist Pow...3 Answers
  • belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb FAB First Aid Beauty Face Cleanse...3 Answers
  • Is belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb cruelty free? Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Candice K.
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is new to me so I’ve been using it for only 2 weeks now& Wow what a great suprise I got w the such quick results it claimed to deliver,but to be honest with this product being so affordable I didn’t think I’d even see any results,but as I’ve said I was truly wonderfully surprised as well as Immensely Satisfied 100%!! I spent quite a lot of money on several different skin care products/Brands that are literally atleast 5x the price of this excellent, truly works as they’ve promised it would& in such a short amount of time for such a low price is definitely worth promoting!! Not only to help others realize how incredible this product truly is, but to also save so many people a ton of money that they’re Literally wasting on products that they’re paying atleast 10x more& don’t even get the phenomenal results we get from this one product in less than 3wks!!(Based on my testimony of this product,I’ve truly saw beyond belief results within 2wks& continues which is hard to comprehend to be possible once u experience the results personally,u will understand what I’m talking about)!! I wish I knew the creators of this skin care line BC I’d love to personally thank them for taking years off of my skin, for giving me back the high confidence I had in my 20s due to their true Selfless hearts/Helping us achieve these results where only the Wealthy Elites cld only afford, while these ppl allowed for we the average person to have the chance of actually being able to afford such an amazing product that only “Celebrities” had access to such results until now thx to the creators of this Skin line which is going to eventually be bigger than any other skin line ever all BC they cared for the little everyday average person BC they knew we can promote their products in such a way that doesn’t cost them anything as our product comments, our pics/videos showing our personal results we achieved from their products, etc..all just by using Social media unlike the Billionaire skin lines who NO nothing about connecting w their customers (not like they even care either),but they’re still spending millions on campaigns for their newest products which have been Literally losing them tons of money then ever making them any profit whatsoever all BC they are so out of touch w the times& still stuck in the 1960s-1990s marketing/promotional mindset when it’s now all about the “Real People”; showing real people using their actual products while they then hear/Listen to the real ppls honest opinions/thoughts on their products without getting paid a dime which proves ppl respect to hear/See the Truth in marketing rather then paid models reading lines for the product that is obvious they don’t care about it, they don’t feel anything for the products BC they’re never even using the products in the Commercials, Print Ads, all advertisement aspects which NO longer work!!
Terri T.
I currently still own this moisturizer and probably will continue to use it. The thing I love most about this product is the formula. It is more of a gel than a cream and my biggest pet peeve with moisturizers is them feeling to thick or greasy on my skin. I originally tried this same product, but the cream version and ended up returning it because it felt too greasy on my skin. This gel formula one however does not feel greasy and makes my skin feel hydrated. It does hydrate my skin and has a good formula however, I have dry skin so especially in times like the winter when it gets even more dry, I feel like this product is not enough. I will however continue to use this in times when I do not need as much hydration. I sometimes even use this as my day moisturizer and then something heavier at night time before bed.
Valerie M.
My New Year's Resolution for 2018 was to take much better care of my skin and to improve my facial skin most of all. I made it a mission to sample some of the best and highest rated skincare available. Belif Aqua Bomb has been all over most of the websites I have visited so of course I had to try it. It's such a pretty light turquoise gel that I was instantly pleased when I opened the jar. I could tell from the consistency and color that it would be light and refreshing on my skin and I was not disappointed. It absorbed so well but didn't make me feel greasy or weighed down by a heavy cream. My skin was supple, shining, moisturized, and my pores were diminished slightly. I def recommend.
Justina W.
I have super oily skin and thought I had to down play my moisturizer to prevent more oil, after trying everything from Clinique to the Trader Joe's brand in moisturizer I finally found one I love! It is a little pricey but totally worth it! The cream does not just feel like it is sitting on top of your skin but like your skin is actually absorbing it. It feels like my skin isn't trying to over produce oil throughout the day and makes my make up application look smoother! I will continue to treat myself to this moisturizer till the day I die. LOVE IT! I would definitely recommend it to anyone with oily skin who is struggling to find a good acne preventing moisturizer.
Lauren B.
Exton, PA
I’m not going to repeat my review of Moisture Bomb verbatim, but, in a nutshell, I used to love these moisturizers until my skin decided it no longer felt like tolerating them. I’m almost positive the bad reaction is to the raspberry leaf extract belief puts in all of their products (whyyyyyy). I will say that, even though I have extremely dry, dehydrated skin, and therefore had to use Moisture Bomb to avoid looking like Spongebob in that episode where he visits Sandy’s waterless air bubble, I liked Aqua Bomb even MORE. It just feels SO GOOD. I like watery/gel moisturizers so much more than the thick cream/lotiony types, and Aqua Bomb is the best one I’ve ever tried. It’s heavenly. It’s the standard by which I measure all other moisturizers. I MISS IT SO MUCH.
Banesa R.
Fort Worth, TX
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is hands down a holy grail gel cream that provides long lasting hydration! I received a small sample of this in one of my beauty boxes. I noticed from the beginning that the gel left my face completely moisturized throughout the day. My skin immediately absorbed it. It doesn't make your skin feel heavy, or feel like it just sits on the face. I have normal skin, but during winter time my skin dries out. I use this every night and sometimes in the morning when i feel like my skin is needing some extra hydration. I do use this under my makeup and i don't notice a difference when applying the make up. I will repurchase after its gone. Plus its not an expensive product and you get quite a bit of uses of it.
Heather A.
central
I love this as my everyday night time moisturizer. It’s light but nourishes my skin so much!!!! My skin loves this brand so far. I actually picked this up in the Sephora on Broadway in Manhattan. The beauty advisor recommended I try this for my skin type cause it’s light , yet really hydrates my skin. I use drying acne treatments and of course get those dry patches and this really really helps. I would def recommend this for all skin types. If you’re more dry maybe you’d want to try the cream version of this one. You can try both and see which one you’d prefer 🙂I highly recommend checking out this brand !!!! 10/10 😍
miriam v.
Lawton, OK
I am so in love with this cream! At first when I was living in Korea I didn't really want to cave and buy it since there are numerous other creams just like this one. But once I moved back to the states I finally went to Sephora and bought a jar and omg! It is really that amazing. And works so well with my skin at any season. I usually get really dry skin in the winter (now) and oily skin in the summer and this has tremendously helped balance my skin. It feels so nice on the skin too, it isn't too think or sticky and the smell is so mild and clean. I highly recommend thing cream to anyone and everyone!
Becca S.
Def a lifesaver !!
My skin is sensitive and dry which makes it a must for me to have a moisturizer. This has become my fave one and I no longer use the clinique moisture surge which use to be my fave for several years but lately I was feeling that it wasn’t doing that much for my skin anymore and after trying and now using the Belif moisturizing bomb my skin feels so much better and hydrated it makes a huge difference. I definitely recommend it, so far it’s the best cream I’ve tried and I’m obsessed with it !

I kindly received this product from @influenster #voxbox @belifusa complimentary for testing purposes
Lori P.
Burr Ridge, IL
I love this moisturizer. It is a gel texture that absorbs so quickly into the skin and also sits really well under makeup. It does a good job of keeping my face hydrated all day. I have combination skin and it works really well to keep the dry parts moisturized and the oily parts matte. I think this moisturizer would work so well for many different skin types. The ONLY thing that bothers me about this product is that I use it up so incredibly quickly especially compared to others that I've used in the past. I feel like I have to repurchase this 3-4 times a year, even though I only use it during the day time. But in regards to the formula, I love it.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Has anyone had breakouts from this moisturizer?
Iris S.
Palo Alto, CA
Does this really work? I've tried so many moisturizers but I really want a light-weight one to rotate into my routine!
Sloane S.
Has anyone tried the aqua bomb AND the moisture bomb to compare the two? I love the aqua bomb but am not sure if the moisture bomb would be better for winter. Considering purchasing the moisture bomb but wanted to see what other people think about the two.
Brooke S.
Jersey City , NJ
Heard lots of good things about this product, but concerned about using it on my sensitive skin. Anyone have any negative experiences with this product?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I have sensitive dry combination skin - would thus be something that I could use or would it cause me to breakout. I am needing a good moisturizer.