belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight gel-cream that floods the skin with a rush of refreshing hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple feel.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Aqua Bomb is an ultralightweight, mineral oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle, which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. This refreshing cream is formulated to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Is this product great for oily skin and or how much product does it contain ?
is it good for dry skin?
Can this product help with scars and acne?
Start your review of belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...types too, which makes it even better for everyone. It feels so nice and hydrating on the skin, I definitely recommend this product.” in reviews
“Honestly, I Have super dry skin. My face is always breaking out and super dry. I need moisture, I need hydration. I got a sample of this product from Sephora, and I've never seen my face so moisturized in my life. I will definitely buy this! ” in reviews
“...control oils while keeping it moist and healthy looking. No irritation on my sensitive skin either.” in reviews
492B Tampines Ave 9 #06-424
Great for dry skin and if you're travelling to dry countries. I have oily skin and I only apply this once-twice a week cos anymore would cause breakouts (too hydrating). But when I was in Perth, it was really dry so applying this every night to sleep really helped!
Singapore
given the humid weather here in sg, this moisturiser is so lightweight and comfortable on the skin that it doesn’t bother me at all when I have it on!! it’s perfect if you’re like me and you want something lightweight yet rly moisturising on your skin!!
Lightweight moisturiser suitable fo day use. Has a slight herbal scent to it that is not offensive, frankly would have repurchased but the full size product is quite pricey which turned me off
I really enjoy this moisturizer. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly, so it doesn't feel too heavy on my oily skin. I don't love the strong fragrance in skincare, but it helps that the smell is nice.
Singapore
I have seriously problematic skin -- allergies, dry.. you name it. Tried every moisturiser out there and this is by far THE best in the game. The gel-like consistency sinks into the sink leaving your face super hydrated! And it smells devine. Highly recommended!
Portland, OR
It's a very watery moisturizer and I didn't see this do too much for me. Not a fan because I feel like it might be a watered down formula and I did not repurchase.
Holy grail! Living in a humid climate, this has been a life saver! From Keeps the face fully moisturised and dewy from day to night.
Great lightweight moisturiser that pairs well with their Hungarian water Essence. My skin felt nicely hydrated after using it.
Similar to laneige's water bank, this is a basic hydrating cream targeted to those who have drier skin.
Silver Lake, OH
1,322 reviews
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Sarah S.
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
As someone that definitely has drier skin in the winter, I’m on a perpetual quest for the best moisturizer. After seeing such great reviews for this one, I was hopeful, but still cautious since this is a gel type of moisturizer. For some reason gel moisturizers never seem to completely absorb into my skin. They always leave me feeling sticky. Unfortunately this one is no different. Even if I just wear it just as a night cream, my skin is still sticky in the morning. This gel also makes my skin look really shiny and oily. I hate wasting products, but there’s no way I’m going to wear this on my face anymore as I am concerned that it might be clogging my pores and I really don’t want to be breaking out from it.

290 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...