belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight gel-cream that floods the skin with a rush of refreshing hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple feel.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Aqua Bomb is an ultralightweight, mineral oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle, which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. This refreshing cream is formulated to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Is this good for the summer?
Does this actually work for dry skin?
How does this compare to the general gel moisturizer?
Start your review of belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...types too, which makes it even better for everyone. It feels so nice and hydrating on the skin, I definitely recommend this product.in reviews
Honestly, I Have super dry skin. My face is always breaking out and super dry. I need moisture, I need hydration. I got a sample of this product from Sephora, and I've never seen my face so moisturized in my life. I will definitely buy this! in reviews
...control oils while keeping it moist and healthy looking. No irritation on my sensitive skin either.in reviews
Cortney C.
Santa Ana, CA
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Cortney C.
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Cortney C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This formula is light & very moisturizing. I love how my skin feels after use! Glowing ✨
Raven A.
Anaheim, CA
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Raven A.
This is a no-frills moisturizer. Received this as a gift. Great for oily skin. The gel like texture melts into the skin for lightweight moisture. The product is unscented which is nice for those who are sensitive. Overall, this product is very clean and simple.
Danielle G.
Doylestown, PA
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Danielle G.
I’ll start off by saying I prefer the cream version of this moisturizer, it was great for me during the winter when my skin is super dry. This cream is nice but I do feel as though it makes me break out a bit, probably due to the fragrance. It is a lightweight gel consistency that soaks into the skin nicely though. I received this trial sized product complimentary from Influenster.
Lori M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Belif The True Cream- Aqua Bomb is a great product if you need more hydration. This face cream gives me a nice coverage and kept my face hydrated throughout the day. I like the cute little bottle it comes in and it also has a minty smell to it so when I rubbed it into my face I felt a minor cooling sensation. The great part is that my face doesnt look shiny at all it's more of a matte look to it. No stickyness either.
Vanessa V.
Apache Jct, AZ
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Vanessa V.
I never used any "special treatment" creams before. But I recieved this as a complimentary gift so why not try it out. All I can say is WOW! I did mu nightly face cleansing, and applied evenly on my neck & face ( a little goes a long way) and you immediately feel a refreshing feeling. It was so silky, not sticky had a good scent, soaked in very well leaving me with a soft feeling face with a glow! I didn't even wear make up the while day! Because I washed and reapplied this morning! I love it!
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Ani U.
I absolutely love this cream. It has a lovely silky and creamy texture. Smells fresh and pleasant. The scent goes away soon after you apply it. It gets dissolved easily and leaves a relaxing sensation. It feels very light and skin-hugging. I love everything about it!
A K.
Rockville Ctr, NY
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by A K.
This is an all around amazing moisturizer. The gel formula makes it lightweight yet so hydrating without clogging your pores. I can definitely see it being my go to moisturizer for the summer. It also plays well with different products in my skincare routine which is a huge plus for me. It’s refreshing and makes your skin feel buttery smooth in the morning. I could see this working for so many different skin types. belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
Claire R.
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Claire R.
Lightweight and feels great going on. So smooth and refreshing feeling. It really did make my skin glow. I'd say it's worth the price because it's a quality product. Not greasy, somewhat addictive!!
Rebecca O.
Cumming, IA
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Rebecca O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fantastic product to use when you really need a surge of moisture. It goes on like a light creamy gel and lasts all day long.
Erin R.
Killeen, TX
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb uploaded by Erin R.
Super lightweight and definitely gave me moisture. It wasn’t heavy on my oily areas but gave plenty of moisture to my dry areas. I took off a star because it’s packed with fragrance. The fragrance didn’t irritate my skin much but it definitely hits you when you open it up.belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb

359 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria C.
miami , FL
il y a 2 mois
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Do this work and make your face bomb?
Sammy R. il y a 2 mois
Yes…it makes your face feel great!