BY BELIF #5 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight gel-cream that floods the skin with a rush of refreshing hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple feel.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Aqua Bomb is an ultralightweight, mineral oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle, which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. This refreshing cream is formulated to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

• Play box this month! belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, Algenist Pow...3 Answers
  • belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb FAB First Aid Beauty Face Cleanse...3 Answers
  • Is belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb cruelty free?Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
This is one of the very best moisturizers. I have been using this for quite some time now and have seen improvements on my skin, itself, overall. (I have a very dry C-zone) Ok, so how I use this is just get a bit, not a lot and spread it around on the skin. I typically use this in the 2nd to the last step in my skincare routine so I wait a bit for it to soak in before last step. Also, you should know that this would be great for summer months as belif has another product on the creamier side for winter months called The True Cream-Moisturizing Bomb. Tip* if you buy (either one) try and see if you can get it in a set because you can likely get the full size of The True Cream with a couple of really great extras. The cost ends up the same as the full size. Sephora sells sets but if you can find it elsewhere or on sale, even better!!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Literally an oasis for my terribly *oily* (but sensitive) skin. i got this as a sample at Sephora and the scent definitely won me over (along with its effectiveness). I have never found a face moisturizer quite like this. I suffer from constant breakouts (on top of hormonal cystic acne, yay), but this stuff somehow magically leaves my skin soft and not oily- and it doesn't take much to cover my whole face and neck. Just about a nickle size can cover most of my face. It's especially great to use right after your evening (or morning) shower. It is a bit pricey, in my opinion, but all other facial moisturizer (even Shiseido) have made my breakouts even worse. For reference, I use this in combination with Exuviance antibacterial cleanser (during my cystic-acne breakouts) & Belif's Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist.
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Winter is always the harshest season when it comes to your skin, and keeping your skin hydrated properly can be difficult, especially if you normally have dry skin year round. So, when I was sent a sample of Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, I immediately fell in love. This cream is intensely hydrating! The formula itself is satisfyingly thick, but once applied, feels weightless on your skin. The main ingredient in this moisturizer is Lady’s mantle, an herb that not only helps minimize pores and remove dead skin, but provides a big gulp of hydration. After applying this moisturizer, my face felt instantly smoother, softer, and more hydrated. The best part about this moisturizer is that a little goes a long way, so the small .84 oz jar lasts all winter long.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
First this product name lives to its expectations. It's definately the Bomb! 😊 I recently had received some samples from Sephora but I really didn't see the greatness of it until I saw a review from one of the editors stylist at Ipsy. She had mentioned that because it is a GEL formula it will not clogged my pores as with other creams or facial moisturizers. So I had to test it. I purchased the $22.00 jar for Oily combination skin. It's only been 4 days since I have used it and it's so wonderful. My skin looks flawless I even add my serum from H2O underneath and my makeep my skin loOKs hydrated not patchy. Please go purchase the small one and you will not be dissapointed. It also doesn't have a hard scent. I simply Love BELIF
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
This moisturizer has been the saving grace of my face. I never knew how my skin was so oily but always seemed to get chapped around my chin and nose area. Apparently I had combination skin and this moisturizer has helped restore the hydration in my skin again and it evened out the level of oil my skin produced. I wear it every morning after cleansing and toning my face and before makeup, and I put it on every night when I go to bed. A little bit of product goes along way. I received sample after sample of this product and the $38 I spent at Sephora for the full size was well worth it. Absolutely would die without this product in my life.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
The best moisturizer ever! It applies smooth to your skin and leaves a nice cooling effect on your face. It moisturizes well, without it being sticky or oily. It's perfect if you have oily or even combo skin because it is not oil-based. It works great under make up but I personally love using this before bed since it's not sticky or oily. A little goes a long way and the packaging is unique.

There is a slight fresh citrine smell and is white in color. Personally, I haven't found another better moisturizer and I absolutely love this so much. I heard that if you have dry skin, the aqua cream might be a better option.
Cat N.
Cat N.
If your face profile is acne prone/combo skin (oily t-zone with some dry spots on cheeks), this makes an awesome daily moisturizer for morning and night! It's a gel-like texture that does a good job prepping your skin in the morning and moisturizing overnight. When used in my morning routine- this doesn't ball up of feel heavy when I pile on sunblock, primer, and foundation. Instead it preps my skin nicely, especially in dry spots from acne medicine I use the night before. For night time, I use this with the belif essence for extra hydration and love how my skin feels waking up.
Mia A.
Mia A.
I love this moisturizer! I have normal skin that leans a little oily, but this keeps my entire face feeling hydrated. Not dry. Not greasy. The full size you get a little less than 2 oz. but a little bit goes a long way. It spreads nicely. I use this in the morning, the last step in my skincare routine before makeup and I never have a problem with my makeup sliding around or performing worse because of my moisturizer. It's a little pricey, but I feel like I'm saving money because I'm no longer constantly buying other products to find something that works.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
This product is simply amazing! I've been struggling for YEARS trying to find the perfect moisturizer for my skin. Most often, all the moisturizers left my skin too oily, made my skin feel too tight, didn't really moisturizer at all and caused me to break out. This moisturizer is more a gel than it is a cream. This might seem a bit off to many of you- especially when you apply it on your face the first time. However, it blends into your skin so quickly- in a matter of seconds. It quenches every part of my skin and it's super lightweight!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
First off... I never buy skin care products. But my skin was such a hot mess and Sephora saved the day!

The put this on my skin and let it sit there for a few minutes. At the time I had very bad dry patches and my skin was dehydrated.

After those few minutes, my skin absorbed this product and my skin was so soft, smooth and looked healthy! I bought it right then and there. It was so soothing on my skin, and you could see the product work right in front of your eyes.

I would repurchase this aqua bomb 10000x. It saved my skin!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Has anyone had breakouts from this moisturizer?
Iris S.
Iris S.
Palo Alto, CA
Does this really work? I've tried so many moisturizers but I really want a light-weight one to rotate into my routine!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Has anyone tried the aqua bomb AND the moisture bomb to compare the two? I love the aqua bomb but am not sure if the moisture bomb would be better for winter. Considering purchasing the moisture bomb but wanted to see what other people think about the two.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Jersey City, NJ
Heard lots of good things about this product, but concerned about using it on my sensitive skin. Anyone have any negative experiences with this product?
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I have sensitive dry combination skin - would thus be something that I could use or would it cause me to breakout. I am needing a good moisturizer.