BY BELIF #6 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight gel-cream that floods the skin with a rush of refreshing hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple feel.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Aqua Bomb is an ultralightweight, mineral oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle, which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. This refreshing cream is formulated to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

• Play box this month! belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, Algenist Pow...3 Answers
  • I have dry skin and am looking for a good moisturizer to use befo...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This cream is wonderful! After a friend recommended it to me, I just had to try it. It's good for all skin types too, which makes it even better for everyone. It feels so nice and hydrating on the skin, I definitely recommend this product." in 332 reviews
  • "Honestly, I Have super dry skin. My face is always breaking out and super dry. I need moisture, I need hydration. I got a sample of this product from Sephora, and I've never seen my face so moisturized in my life. I will definitely buy this! " in 186 reviews
  • "Perfect moisturizer for combination skin. I have dry spots and then my t zone will get very shiny by the middle of the day. Most moisturizers I've tried made my face break out. I use this on top of Belif's Hydra Sebum and my skin is the best it's been in a long time. Helps control oils while keeping it moist and healthy looking. No irritation on my sensitive skin either." in 100 reviews
Mia C.
THIS IS THE BEST MOISTURIZER OF ALL TIME! I have oily/acne prone skin (that can sometime go to oily-combo during a season change or in the winter) and have always struggled to find a moisturizer that wouldn't accentuate my oils or be so thick that it'd break me out.

I've been using the Belif Aqua Bomb for about 3 years now and I will never switch! I use it in the AM after cleansing and it does so well under makeup. The gel consistency quickly melts into the skin and feels so refreshing and rejuvenating in the morning. My skin completely changed since I've started to use this and I no longer experience a surplus of oil on my face everyday and my skin is far more balanced in terms of color, tone and moisture levels. I'm not sure that it even claims to help all of that- but it does!

I've also got my fiancé hooked on this. He as the complete opposite skin, sensitive and super dry, and it has done wonders for his skin as well. And he likes that it doesn't have a smell or thick texture.

I honestly think that it is a product that works for everyone and I recommend it to everyone that wants to talk skincare with me!

Candice K.
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is new to me so I’ve been using it for only 2 weeks now& Wow what a great suprise I got w the such quick results it claimed to deliver,but to be honest with this product being so affordable I didn’t think I’d even see any results,but as I’ve said I was truly wonderfully surprised as well as Immensely Satisfied 100%!! I spent quite a lot of money on several different skin care products/Brands that are literally atleast 5x the price of this excellent, truly works as they’ve promised it would& in such a short amount of time for such a low price is definitely worth promoting!! Not only to help others realize how incredible this product truly is, but to also save so many people a ton of money that they’re Literally wasting on products that they’re paying atleast 10x more& don’t even get the phenomenal results we get from this one product in less than 3wks!!(Based on my testimony of this product,I’ve truly saw beyond belief results within 2wks& continues which is hard to comprehend to be possible once u experience the results personally,u will understand what I’m talking about)!! I wish I knew the creators of this skin care line BC I’d love to personally thank them for taking years off of my skin, for giving me back the high confidence I had in my 20s due to their true Selfless hearts/Helping us achieve these results where only the Wealthy Elites cld only afford, while these ppl allowed for we the average person to have the chance of actually being able to afford such an amazing product that only “Celebrities” had access to such results until now thx to the creators of this Skin line which is going to eventually be bigger than any other skin line ever all BC they cared for the little everyday average person BC they knew we can promote their products in such a way that doesn’t cost them anything as our product comments, our pics/videos showing our personal results we achieved from their products, etc..all just by using Social media unlike the Billionaire skin lines who NO nothing about connecting w their customers (not like they even care either),but they’re still spending millions on campaigns for their newest products which have been Literally losing them tons of money then ever making them any profit whatsoever all BC they are so out of touch w the times& still stuck in the 1960s-1990s marketing/promotional mindset when it’s now all about the “Real People”; showing real people using their actual products while they then hear/Listen to the real ppls honest opinions/thoughts on their products without getting paid a dime which proves ppl respect to hear/See the Truth in marketing rather then paid models reading lines for the product that is obvious they don’t care about it, they don’t feel anything for the products BC they’re never even using the products in the Commercials, Print Ads, all advertisement aspects which NO longer work!!
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This facial cream from Belief is a savior for my skin. I used to take really bad care of my skin, it broke out all the time, in the winter it got so dry it would peel, just a mess. I finally started to take care of my skin and this was one of my first stops. I’ve been buying it over and over for two years since then, I can’t live without it. I do not like moisturizers that are too thick or sticky, this isn’t at all. It has a very light consistency and sinks into your skin quickly. I use it every night before I go to bed and my skin stays moisturized and radiant from when I wake up until it’s time to apply again. It is very gentle, I can even use it when I get a sunburn and it does not burn at all. You get a lot for your money, there are so many way more expensive products out there that aren’t even as good as this one. I highly recommend this!!
Amanda B.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have finished up a full standard size container and I plan on repurchasing. Since this moisturizer is a gel consistency, I use it every morning before applying makeup. It is not heavy and will not make you feel greasy after applying. I was worried to first try this product because I do have sensitive skin and my skin doesn't agree with most products. However, this product did not irritate my skin at all. In addition to having sensitive skin, I also have very dry skin. In my opinion this product is not the most moisturizing but it works great as a daytime moisturizer, because it is not thick and heavy. I typically use more hydrating moisturizers in the evening and then use this moisturizer the following morning.
Olivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a few samples of this product from Sephora and took them with me on my week-long ski trip, as I am prone to dry skin and occasionally eczema, and wanted some travel-sized options to surge moisture into my face on extremely windy and cold days. After skiing for hours, the single-digit temperatures and winds were very brutal on my cheeks and lips!! I used a few sample moisture products, but this was definitely the winner. This product is a great item to have around in case you need a quick surge of moisture in a specific area of you face overnight. I've noticed that it does take some time to soak in, and works best after a shower.
Lindsay M.
LOVE this moisturizer. I think it’s perfect for normal, combo and oily skin types. It’s a nice light blue gel consistency that absorbs into skin super fast. A little goes a long way so it will last a good amount of time. I received a deluxe sample of this and I will buy it when I run out. I have combo skin and it leaves my face perfectly hydrated, but doesn’t let any oil come through. The cooling sensation feels so nice in the morning and kind of feels like your skin is waking up. 100% recommend! They have a more cream based product for dryer skin types, but if your combo, oily or normal then you should definitely check this one out!
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I have received a sample packet of this on numerous occasions...I should probably just bite the bullet and buy a full size! I have acne-prone combination skin that errs on the dryer side, especially in the cooler months or with drastic weather changes. I was skeptical of the lightness and gel texture (most of those moisturizers dry me out), but this was an awesome surprise. My skin drinks it up but feels supple and moisturized immediately; in the morning, my skin is still super soft! I would love to see results over a longer period of time as opposed to the week I can eek out of one of the little packets. The scent is light and refreshing and doesn’t bother my skin.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
This is a great moisturizer for oily skin! It’s literally a bomb of moisture without the thick and greasy feel. I have gone through two deluxe samples and four sample packets of this stuff and just need to invest in the full size. I had an allergic reaction to an e.l.f. moisturizer which made my skin peel and have dry patches. This thing healed that within 48 hours! It feels refreshing and lightweight on the skin. I use it in the morning before makeup, I usually don’t mind something thicker or creamier for night time. If you’re looking for a healer “dupe”, I recommend the Garnier Moisture Bomb.
Kassandra P.
I have combination skin and during weather changes my skin can either get really dry or oily. I’ve tried many moisturizer but this one definitely is a winner for me. I got a sample at Sephora and immediately fell in love. I purchased the medium size bottle and it’s been a week and my skin feels moisturized, my t-zone is under control, and my skin feels soft and plump. The only complaint I have is that it is in a tub and I would wish it would be in pump form. I got a bunch of sample spatulas and use that instead of my actual fingers. This line is a bit costly, but I’m loving it!
YingCi H.
San Francisco, CA
11.4.17 • Currently, this is my absolute favorite daily moisturizer! I have oily & combination dry skin and I prep my face for makeup application almost everyday with this Korean-based skincare product. It is also absolutely divine, maybe even better, to wear alone so that the skin can breathe and soak up the thirst-quenching properties of this baby. I’ve bought this moisturizer three times already and plan on future reoccurring purchases. I always go back to this after trying other moisturizers. The only downside is that a full-sized container (1.68 fl oz) only lasts me about 2 months max given daily usage but because the performance of the product is so stellar, I can definitely look past this aspect. Holy grail status for sure.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Has anyone had breakouts from this moisturizer?
Iris S.
Palo Alto, CA
Does this really work? I've tried so many moisturizers but I really want a light-weight one to rotate into my routine!
Sloane S.
Has anyone tried the aqua bomb AND the moisture bomb to compare the two? I love the aqua bomb but am not sure if the moisture bomb would be better for winter. Considering purchasing the moisture bomb but wanted to see what other people think about the two.
Brooke S.
Jersey City, NJ
Heard lots of good things about this product, but concerned about using it on my sensitive skin. Anyone have any negative experiences with this product?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I have sensitive dry combination skin - would thus be something that I could use or would it cause me to breakout. I am needing a good moisturizer.