BY BELIF #18 in Tea Tree Oil

A targeted tea tree oil treatment that helps soothe and heal blemishes. This concentrated treatment, which contains seven percent tea tree oil, is a targeted solution to help soothe and heal blemishes. A blend of tea tree oil, a natural antibacterial, and skin-revitalizing chamomile and lavender oils help to detoxify and calm troubled, irritated skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested, non-irritating product is free of mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, dyes, and fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

Theresa M.
Paramount , CA
I love it. I use it for my acne and it works incredibly. I use a cotton swab and dab a small amount on my affected areas over night and always wake up with the blemish a lot smaller. I would recommend.
Veronika T.
Windsor Hills, CA
I like tea tree oil from this brand. I have been using it for less than a month but can already see a result. Very good product it helps to get rid of the black pigmentation on the skin
Jasmine M.
Navarre, FL
I love tea tree oil! I always put a little bit on when I have a blemish or a scar I want to go away. It takes a while for that but I don’t mind. It smells really nice too
Angela L.
Belif Tea tree oil is great an I used it a lot before finding dōTERRA helps with breakout prevention and fine lines but my new dōTERRA products took over and I cannot be happier, should you wanna try them feel free to reach out to me. 9543146512
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
I like that this is a small container and easy to travel with. I use it as a treatment for my blemishes and a little goes a long way. It is easy to apply with a q-tip and absorbs quickly into my skin. This will last me a long time.
Jennifer P.
I actually found this after we had a run in with lice because I was researching tea tree oil and brands that carry it. I absolutely love the brand so when i found this, my decision was kinda made for me. Haven’t bought anything else since and it’s lasted a while since you don’t use much at a time.
Ceiara S.
Tea tree oil is my go to acne treatment. This is a great oil, and the smell is pleasent to me. I guess I know it's due to the fact my skin has never looked so great. The hyperpigmentation has diminished.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love tea tree oil it smells so good 😥🤗😍😍😍 I usually put a few drops in my bath when I take it and it makes my bathroom smell soooi good
clarissa r.
Aurora , IL
Love this when I have really bad acne or my makeup needs a more of a glow. It helps with keeping my hair  shiny  also
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
i feel like this didn’t do anything for me other than smell bad. everyone hyped up teatree oil but i just don’t see results!