belif Problem Solution Essence 1.68 oz uploaded by Ketaki D.belif Problem Solution Essence 1.68 oz uploaded by Ketaki D.belif Problem Solution Essence 1.68 oz uploaded by Amie W.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Sensitive A gentle solution for problematic skin formulated with white willow bark extract and tea tree oil to naturally hydrate and soothe skin for skin that's refreshed and shine-free. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Acne and blemishes- Redness If you want to know more…This gentle yet effective soothing essence is for troubled, oily, and easily irritable sensitive skin without harmful additives. The natural herbal formula provides anti-redness, anti-bacterial, and astringent properties that help to detoxify and calm troubled, irritated skin. Providing a matte and shine-free glow, it delivers a rush of soothing hydration to keep skin supple and prepared to absorb the effects of the next skin care step. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and free of mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, dyes, and fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gina L.
I used the entire line when I was having trouble with my skin. It helped control oil and kept my skin hydrated. I used this after their toner and before the moisturizer. I would definitely recommend to people who have oily and acne prone skin.
Kay L.
This is so good for oily and acne prone skin! I used the entire belif problem solution line. I used this essence after the toner and before the moisturizer. It really helps to lock in moisture and keeps your skin well hydrated throughout the day.
Nicole C.
This essence was just ok. I used it for 30 days and did not see much of a difference in my problem areas. A bit pricey for no immediate action. The product is all natural so Ill give it more time. Probably wont repurchase.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love this essence! It helps with multiple things for me such as dry patches and oily patches and cystic acne. Sometimes I use it alone without any makeup and other times I put it on before I put on my primer. I’ve noticed it helps reduce how oily I get.
Cam J.
Austin, TX
I'm obsessed with all of belif's products. I love that they are all natural and smell incredible. This formulation is a great go to essence for me because it helps balance out my oiliness while leaving my skin nicely hydrated. Would highly recommend.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This belif true is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one. Buy it now.......