BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A translucent, watery-gel moisturizer combining the toner, essence, and moisturizer steps into one to minimize the appearance of pores while reducing sebum production for a clearer, smoother appearance. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Formulated with dandelion root extract an antioxidant known for its soothing properties and belif's antioxidant-rich sebum control herb complex (rosehip, apple mint, eucaluptus), it cleans the pores without stripping the skin of moisture or irritating the skin. This product is dermatologist tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, and animal origin ingredients.

Buy on Sephora
Kay V.
AMAZING. I have been struggling to find a moisturizer to use on top of my UFO oil and to use daily that wouldn’t break me out. This did the job and more. I’ve been using it for a week and my skin is soft and plump. It feels like my skin has drank a glass of water. The consistency is gel like. Very hydrating without being too much. I adore this. I recommend this to people that are acne prone, combination or dry.
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
The consistency is almost like a gel serum, but its not sticky and doesnt leave the skin tacky. It hydrates, and I’ve noticed that it has controlled my oil really good! Im a very oily girlll so im always in search for products like these that work! Definitely worth the price & it does not make my skin feel tight or dry, keep in mind i have super oily skin all over my face.
Alisha C.
belif Pore Cleaner Moisturizer

This cleanser moisturizer goes with belief pore cleansing so after you clean your face you apply this moisturizer right afterwards. I do like this product line the lie and I would recommend it to anybody that does have problems with acne or problems with their pores.
Mima R.
Los Angeles, CA
Just purchased this after watching Amy Serrano’s video. I haven’t used it enough to give it 5 stars but it’s excellent for people with oily skin especially in the summer. It’s gel rather than a cream so it absorbs and dries super quickly. I’d compare the formula to the sun shield by Glossier
tasha r.
Phoenix
I was so excited to try this product because I am all about multi use products! The less steps I have to take, the better. It’s so gentle on the skin and the gel like texture really does calm irritated skin. I will definitely be buying again.
Marina D.
Vancouver
This moisturizer is AMAZING!!! I’ve been struggling to find something that works Well on my skin and this is it guys!! I’m so happy to try this new product. I m definitely going to purchase this again.
Yasmin S.
Phoenix
I just got these on Monday and so far I been liking it alot. Is very lightweight goes great under makeup. Perfect for summer. I also love how much you get for the price. Also is great for oily skin.
Evelyn V.
Los Angeles
This is an amazing product. Work great on oily skin. And yes it did meet my expectations. Nice packaging it make it easy to use and it goes gentle on your skin. I’ll buy it again without doubting.
Stacy S.
Huntsville, AL
Deep cleans, but leaves you feeling super hyrdated and baby soft. Perfect for sensitive skin too! Doesn't have a bunch of active ingredients, but if you're looking for pore cleaning without the headache, yasss.
Janet P.
bronx
Great moisturizer to use once you remove your makeup. I love it so much I bought one for my Mom. She’s literally obsessed because it leaves you face clean and refreshing.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
How does this compare to the aqua bomb by belief
Chelsey J.
Is this worth the price ?
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
How hydrating is this? Does this help to clear skin from clogged pores and blackheads?
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Does this make you break out?
PRENI J.
Toronto
It looks so mouth drooling.... who's tried it?