belif Pore Cleaner Foam Cleanser uploaded by Ashley ❤.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive An ultra-soft, whipped cream-textured foam cleanser that effectively removes impurities from pores while balancing the skin's pH levels for softer, smoother-looking skin. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Formulated with dandelion root extract an antioxidant known for its soothing properties and belif's antioxidant-rich sebum control herb complex (rosehip, apple mint, eucaluptus), it cleans the pores without stripping the skin of moisture or irritating the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, and animal origin ingredients.

Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I a sample from sephora and I was really excited to try it...i used it in the shower and it didnt work, but after reading directions and following them it worked great, the bubbles feel really cool and you can feel this cleaning your pores. After I wash my face, my skin feels very soft amd clean. And I forgot to mention that my husband loves using it as well. Very good product. But, I dont know if I'll buy the large size because of its price.
Ashley ❤.
Yesss!!! I love this cleaner! It smells nice and really strips away everything, but in a gentle way. I love how it feels afterwards. Your skin is tight and smooth and feels so clean. If you wear makeup every day this is a great investment!
Alisha C.
belif Pore Cleaner Foam Cleanser
This is a great cleanser made by belief! The company has some really great product lines out on the market for helping your skin maintain his freshness and purity. I would highly look into their products if you were looking for a great Natural Glow to your skin!
Vanessa A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very sensitive skin but I’m blackhead prone. Exfoliating has always been tricky for me. Most exfoliating cleansers are too abrasive and I often deal with broken capillaries from them. This foam cleanser is unique in that the exfoliating beads are super tiny and gentle. Its perfect for sensitive skin! There’s no weird smell or burning from the acidic properties in other exfoliating face washes.
Haley P.
Along with the moisturizer in this line, I haven't noticed my pores becoming any cleaner from these products alone. However, it is a gentle cleaner that I have appreciated using after my more intense products like retinol. It gets your skin clean, and has mine feel smoother. I don't know how much it has helped more enlarged clogged pores, but it did not make them worse.
Maria P.
Cleans well without over drying my combo skin. Gentle. Does help with oil. Does not make my sensitive skin break out. Smells fresh and makes my skin so incredibly soft. I’m hooked on belif products now. Also makes my pores smaller a bit which is great! Love!! Also, The bubbles are so fun but it’s not super dramatic of a bubbling sensation.
Abigail S.
THIS STUFF IS BOMB!!!!! I’ve been using this cleanser for 2 weeks and it does nothing but clean my pores making them smooth and evening out texture all over. It’s sulfate free so what makes it glam is actually the pump it’s disputing out from. It’s not harsh on the skin by any means and does a good job getting off excess makeup!
Precious R.
I recently bought this product because my old cleanser was not cutting it for the summer and so far, I am in love!!! I can honestly see a difference in my skin already!!
Madison L.
Nashville
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cleanser! It makes my face feel so clean without drying me out or making my skin feel tight. It’s a fairly good value and I love the packaging. After consistent use, I definitely saw a difference in my pores. Would repurchase!
Monique C.
I bought the foam cleanser and I love it. I use it in the shower and my skin feels clean and refreshed. It comes out foamy with the Belif scent and doesn’t feel sticky. It’s a pretty good size and price at $20 so I would buy it again
Mariana C.
Edcouch
Is this product helpful and has it been working for people who have oily skin and suffer from clogged pores?
Carmen R.
Hi .... is this good ?
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
Is this good for dry skin I would love to try it I haven't tried foams yet for my face.
Katerina K.
Ohh wow!! I think this product is very helpful especially for those people who have acne! Very good and for oily skin like mine haha😆 I have been obsessed with this and Iwould definitely love to try it!🔥 Tell me your opinion please I whould appreciate that😍
Vanessa G.