belif Pore Cleaner Foam Cleanser uploaded by Ashley ❤.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive An ultra-soft, whipped cream-textured foam cleanser that effectively removes impurities from pores while balancing the skin's pH levels for softer, smoother-looking skin. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Formulated with dandelion root extract an antioxidant known for its soothing properties and belif's antioxidant-rich sebum control herb complex (rosehip, apple mint, eucaluptus), it cleans the pores without stripping the skin of moisture or irritating the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, and animal origin ingredients.

• Ohh wow!! I think this product is very helpful especially...1 Answers
  • Hi .... is this good ?2 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin I would love to try it I haven'...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abigail S.
THIS STUFF IS BOMB!!!!! I’ve been using this cleanser for 2 weeks and it does nothing but clean my pores making them smooth and evening out texture all over. It’s sulfate free so what makes it glam is actually the pump it’s disputing out from. It’s not harsh on the skin by any means and does a good job getting off excess makeup!
Ashley ❤.
Yesss!!! I love this cleaner! It smells nice and really strips away everything, but in a gentle way. I love how it feels afterwards. Your skin is tight and smooth and feels so clean. If you wear makeup every day this is a great investment!
Maria P.
Cleans well without over drying my combo skin. Gentle. Does help with oil. Does not make my sensitive skin break out. Smells fresh and makes my skin so incredibly soft. I’m hooked on belif products now. Also makes my pores smaller a bit which is great! Love!! Also, The bubbles are so fun but it’s not super dramatic of a bubbling sensation.
Blair N.
This is a very gentle cleanser. It tingles on the skin as it foams and cleans. It makes skin squeaky clean without stripping moisture (I have very dry skin). You do need to use a fair amount to spread all over your face, so it may run out quicker than other products.. There is no scent to this product. It rinses off easily. I didn't notice a difference in my pores. It is a good cleanser, and fun to use, but kind of average in terms of quality.
Alisha C.
belif Pore Cleaner Foam Cleanser
This is a great cleanser made by belief! The company has some really great product lines out on the market for helping your skin maintain his freshness and purity. I would highly look into their products if you were looking for a great Natural Glow to your skin!
jenkin n.
Harrisburg IL
i think this product is okay. after using it for about a week i saw my pores minimizing just a tad. but, i think there’s definitely room for improvement. i think it could do a better just of reducing pore size. it also makes my skin very smooth.
Paige H.
Pop rocks for your face ! The moment you apply this product you can feel the tingly-ness and hear the popping sound of the bubbles forming ! For me, 2-3 pumps are plenty for my face, and for the bubbles to form. When you first apply it, it does have a bit of a grit texture. The texture is not as harsh a sugar scrub, but it is there, and you can feel it again when you rub it in after the bubbles have formed. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because you do have to work quick, the bubbles do rise a lot sooner than a minute. They also start to diminish in less than a minute. Overall, I think it’s a great product and will continue my use !
Jody B.
Tucson
Good for dry skin well worth the price . Nice packaging does the job ×10 I highly recommend it I will be keeping this item stocked up 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Ashley C.
Paterson, New Jersey
Perfect pore products it helped me with my big pores and it was good for my skin I highly recommend this I always will love it
♌️
Honestly this would be a good face product. I have very bad acne and pores, especially around my T zone. I hope this works !
Carmen R.
Hi .... is this good ?
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
Is this good for dry skin I would love to try it I haven't tried foams yet for my face.
Alex S.
Is this product moisturizing or drying? Sometime foamy cleansers take out all the moisture in my face.
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
How often can you use this?
Vanessa G.