belif Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Ashley C.belif Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Mae U.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A supercharged serum, packed with 20 percent concentrated peat extract that improves skin turnover for younger-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Formulated with 20 percent Peat extract, Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate features a potent blend of 80 different herbs to help reduce the signs of aging and preserve a youthful-looking glow. This concentrated serum supports skin turnover and visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and rough texture for smoother, younger-looking skin. text. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, and is free of synthetic preservatives, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, and animal ingredients. see more...

Ann O.
Very nice serum for under the eyes, it’s great before makeup and without makeup. It sort of brightens the eye and relives puffiness. Sometimes I wake up and my under eyes are a bit puffy when I put this on, i see a difference.
Nicki S.
This serum is a dry skin girl's dream come true! While this is on the pricier side of the spectrum I'm super glad I took the plunge. I love using this after my toner because it really revitalizes and rejuvenates my skin. It's not oily or sticky but very fluid and cool. Your skin soaks it up almost immediately and leaves your skin with a nice glow. This is such a necessity for me in the winter time when my face gets extremely dry and sensitive.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Love this product. Worth the high price tag. I use it after toner as a pre-essence to maximize the effect of my serums, treatment products and moisturizers / night creams and the difference is visible.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
This Serum is really nice. If you are experiencing any skin care concerns like fine lines and wrinkles hydration issues this Serum is going to help you a lot. This serum is gentle which I really like so if you have sensitive skin this will work for you.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
I don’t know how this stuff works and I don’t know how to describe the change but it definitely happened. After about a week of regularly using this my skin looked healthier and happier. My skin looked brighter and I was more moisturized. Love this serum!
Joelle V.
I used this product for over 2 weeks, and overall I would say it was OK. I purchased this at Sephora during the VIB sale and had really high hopes for it because I absolutely love other products in the Belif line.
Pros:
- Pretty reasonable price for a serum (especially compared to the drunk elephant one!)
- Absorbs really quickly
- Wears nicely under makeup
- Good for morning and night use (no need to buy 2 separate items)
Cons:
- Did not see a major difference in skin
- Didn't love the dropper as multiple times when I pulled it out of the bottle, it would dispense a drop between the bottle and moving it to my face... (waste of product).

I know that one of the main claims for this serum is anti-aging, so maybe I would have seen better results in 5 years, but at this price point, with no results after multiple weeks of use, it really just wasn't worth it.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
Got this as part of a set that came with the moisturizer and eye cream. I wanted to love this because I love the belif aqua moisturizing cream soooo much and heard the peat line was good for wrinkles, but I didn't love it. I used it a couple times and eh. It's a nice thick consistency, but I didn't notice a wow factor like I do with the Tarte Maracuja Oil or Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil. I would definitely NOT pay full price for the serum.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
I love this serum. It absorbs super quickly and lays great with everything. My skin looked amazing while using this. My tone was even, pores were minimal and there was a definite distinct increase in bounce and firmness. Will absolutely repurchase.belif Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate 1.01 oz/ 30 mL
Rachel S.
Lake Station, IN
My favorite store bought serum EVER!!! Seriously so good. It's almost a slimy consistency, which sounds odd, but is AMAZING! It sinks right in feeling so smooth. It's on the pricey side, but packed full of natural wonders for the face 😍
Cam J.
Scottsdale, AZ
I tried this while I was in Sephora the other day and I can't wait to purchase the full size. This is one of the nicest packages from belif and I swear by their products—a concentrate seems like the logical next step.
Cassandra W.
is this good for sensitive skin?
Cassandra W.
is this good for sensitive skin?