belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Mae U.belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Jennifer Eileen N.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry An eye treatment powered by antioxidant-rich peat extract and cutting-edge Korean skin care technology to increase skin elasticity, visibly smooth fine lines, and nourish. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…The velvety-textured eye cream contains Finland's herbal peat water, which is extremely rich in mineral and organic acids such as humic and fulvic acids to promote skin elasticity and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It works to deeply hydrate skin using a blend of natural apothecary herbs, while normalizing the skin turnover cycle to regenerate dull, tired skin. The rich formula absorbs quickly and seeps into the contours of the eye area, leaving it visibly smooth and plump. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, dyes, and fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

• How long does this tend to last for, assuming you use it once nig...2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this but I feel it's priced highly...2 Answers
  • Is this good? Is it moisturizing does it help wit... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I wish I could give this a 3.5! I love belif products and have tried quiet a few. I originally wanted to get the Moisturizing Eye Bomb but it was sold out on Sephora. I don’t really have too many eye concerns. I have some fine lines but I don’t deal with much puffiness, bags, or discoloration. I have been using this for several months and I do like it, but don’t love it. I haven’t noticed any change In my lines. They aren’t extremely deep to begin with so I was hoping I could get them to plump even just a little bit since one of the claims is that it helps with cell renewal and turnover. I wasn’t expecting them to go away completely. The texture is really creamy and applies well. Underneath my eyes feels and looks hydrated with this on. The price on this isn’t my favorite. I only got it because I had a coupon at the time. I think a lot of people would enjoy this eye cream, but I think I will pick up the Moisturizing Eye Bomb next.
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
I am obsessed with eye cream specially when they are good and show me immediate results. Thos is one of my favorite ones to help me treat more mature sking giving it a younger appereance. If you have the right eyecream the use of concealer will be minimum wich it will lead to a more natural looking face
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this eye cream. I have a dry patch on one of my eyelids, that unless I use this day and night, always comes back. It is on the pricy side, but I think it's worth it. I have not seen a huge reduction in my wrinkles, but it keeps my eye area moisturized, which it important to me.
Michelle H.
This eye cream is rich without feeling heavy, providing the perfect amount of moisture. I typically only use this at night but it does wear well during the day, under makeup. If there is a fragrance at all, it is extremely light. A little goes a long way so this jar will last you quite a while!
Kay L.
While this isn’t a magical eye cream that will rid you of all fine line, dark circles and puffiness, it effectively hydrates your sensitive eye area. I have sensitive eyes and have trouble finding an eye cream that doesn’t irritate my eyes or make them water but this work great for me.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like this eye cream. I’ve noticed a bit of a difference in my fine lines since I started using it last year, and it works well under my concealer. It’s a good value because you just need a tiny bit each time. Even with applying it twice a day, one jar can last nearly a year.
Kristine M.
Maspeth, NY
I love this mask because it’s very moisturizing, but at the same time I feel like it’s too thick for the day time. I prefer the one in the blue tub(also from belif). I do love his tho during the night because I like thick creams for the night time.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
Got this as part of a set that came with the moisturizer and serum. I wanted to love this because I love the belif aqua moisturizing cream soooo much and heard the peat line was good for wrinkles, but I didn't like it. I used it for about a week and the results I saw with IT Confidence in an Eye Cream digressed when I started using the belif with peat. Disappointing.
Rebecca D C.
I sincerely see a difference in the darkness, puffiness and moisture level of the skin under my eyes after using this. It is not super expensive and it works! My skin type is dry ot slightly combination.
Emma N.
This eye-cream is wonderful. You can see instant results in terms of dark circles and puffiness, and it keeps you eye area moisturized. It’s thick and rich, but sinks into skin within a few minutes. Great product!
Kellie P.
I've read wonderful reviews on Sephora about this product. How is it with dark circles?
Alli M.
Jupiter , FL
I have heard good things about this but I feel it's priced highly for this line. Has anyone used this with actual results with fine lines or wrinkles? How about puffiness? Thanks!
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
How long does this tend to last for, assuming you use it once nightly? I find that my eye creams run out so quickly!!
Read Sephora reviews. Was out of stock during VIB rouge sale....anyone try this with drier under eyes? Contact wearers? Thanks💁🏼
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
How does this differ from their other eye cream?