belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Jennifer Eileen N.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry An eye treatment powered by antioxidant-rich peat extract and cutting-edge Korean skin care technology to increase skin elasticity, visibly smooth fine lines, and nourish. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…The velvety-textured eye cream contains Finland's herbal peat water, which is extremely rich in mineral and organic acids such as humic and fulvic acids to promote skin elasticity and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It works to deeply hydrate skin using a blend of natural apothecary herbs, while normalizing the skin turnover cycle to regenerate dull, tired skin. The rich formula absorbs quickly and seeps into the contours of the eye area, leaving it visibly smooth and plump. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, dyes, and fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

• How long does this tend to last for, assuming you use it once nig...2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this but I feel it's priced highly...2 Answers
  • Is this good? Is it moisturizing does it help wit... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
I am obsessed with eye cream specially when they are good and show me immediate results. Thos is one of my favorite ones to help me treat more mature sking giving it a younger appereance. If you have the right eyecream the use of concealer will be minimum wich it will lead to a more natural looking face
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this eye cream. I have a dry patch on one of my eyelids, that unless I use this day and night, always comes back. It is on the pricy side, but I think it's worth it. I have not seen a huge reduction in my wrinkles, but it keeps my eye area moisturized, which it important to me.
Christine C.
Edina, MN
I’m really enjoying this. It’s a nice thicker consistency (great for winter) but not too thick. It sits well under makeup and it applies easily with other skincare steps. Can’t say yet about long term effects but so far so good!
Emma N.
This eye-cream is wonderful. You can see instant results in terms of dark circles and puffiness, and it keeps you eye area moisturized. It’s thick and rich, but sinks into skin within a few minutes. Great product!
Rebecca D C.
I sincerely see a difference in the darkness, puffiness and moisture level of the skin under my eyes after using this. It is not super expensive and it works! My skin type is dry ot slightly combination.
Cristina V.
It feels nice, applied smoothly, hydrates a fair amount, no offensive scents. But after using an entire jar I can’t tell you if it it did or didn’t do anything. My undereyes look exactly the same. Not a miracle worker whatsoever. It also didn’t seem to keep my eyes from getting more fine lines or wrinkles.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
This product was kind of expensive and I barely see any results from it. I still use it because I can tell it is moisturizing my under-eye area, but I don't really see any visible difference in my skin.
Linda H.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite eye creams. It’s nice and thick yet doesn’t cause milia. The texture is silky and feels great going on. This is definitely a repurchase for me, which says a lot since I like to try out a lot of different products.
Rina P.
Yorba Linda, CA
It feels nice, but I don’t know if it’s really doing anything... it’s kind of pricey, but I bought mine in Korea so it was cheaper than in the states. I’m still using it, so I hope to see more results!
Asa B.
Portland, OR
This is An excellent companion to the true cream and other belief products. Very gentle for my sensitive eyes and keeps my dermatitis at bat. Use this every day!!
Kellie P.
I've read wonderful reviews on Sephora about this product. How is it with dark circles?
Alli M.
Jupiter , FL
I have heard good things about this but I feel it's priced highly for this line. Has anyone used this with actual results with fine lines or wrinkles? How about puffiness? Thanks!
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
How long does this tend to last for, assuming you use it once nightly? I find that my eye creams run out so quickly!!
Read Sephora reviews. Was out of stock during VIB rouge sale....anyone try this with drier under eyes? Contact wearers? Thanks💁🏼
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
How does this differ from their other eye cream?