belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Jennifer Eileen N.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry An eye treatment powered by antioxidant-rich peat extract and cutting-edge Korean skin care technology to increase skin elasticity, visibly smooth fine lines, and nourish. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…The velvety-textured eye cream contains Finland's herbal peat water, which is extremely rich in mineral and organic acids such as humic and fulvic acids to promote skin elasticity and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It works to deeply hydrate skin using a blend of natural apothecary herbs, while normalizing the skin turnover cycle to regenerate dull, tired skin. The rich formula absorbs quickly and seeps into the contours of the eye area, leaving it visibly smooth and plump. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, dyes, and fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

• How does this differ from their other eye cream?Be the first to answer!
  • How long does this tend to last for, assuming you use it once night...1 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this but I feel it's priced highly f...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mo K.
Mo K.
New York , NY
If you're looking for something to seriously moisturize your under eyes then this is it! The  belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream 0.84 oz/ 25 mL is very rich and creamy, but not heavy or greasy. I use it only at night, but it can definitely be used during the day too. It adds lots of hydration to my under eyes without making them oily. I have also noticed a slight increase in the firmness of my under eyes which is great! It smells fresh, citrus-y, and very refreshing!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Another fabulous moisturizer from Belif, but for your eyes! The formula is so light, yet hydrating. It easily blends into your skin without having to tug or pull too hard at the skin around your eyes. It created such a beautiful base for my concealer! I didn't experience any creasing because my eyes were so moisturized. Highly recommend!
Cam J.
Cam J.
Austin, Texas
By far my all time favorite eye cream. I love the texture but most of all the smell is HEAVENLY. I love this product so much, I only wish it wasn't so expensive. But the product does last a long time and I think the price is definitely worth it.
Mango 🐹.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
My night time eye cream! In love with this eye cream because it seriously lasts all night long. Even when I wake up in the morning, I can still feel the hydration. Pricey but soo worth it!
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
I absolutely, positively, love this skin product. Never have I tried any cream that instantly softens the skin such as this one. And best of all? It lasts all day!
In love. So moisturizing under my always dry eyes. Lines just disappear and make for flawless concealer application. #BloomBadge @Influenster
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Warminster, PA
This eye cream is probably the best I've used--and I've tried hundreds! It has a great rich texture but it absorbs into to skin very quickly and leave the skin looking firm, hydrated and bright. My concealer also looks amazing over top and it doesn't crease throughout the day. The price point is also great at $58 because you get a ton of product. This will easily take a year to use, and I use it twice a day
Fitore B.
Fitore B.
Great feeling in the skin! Leaves it moisturized and glowing. Almost too good to be true.
Susen F.
Susen F.
Calgary
I am a big fan of Belif products, but the Peat Miracle Eye Cream just didn't do it for me. Firstly, let me say I detest jar packaging. That aside, the cream had a heavy mousse like texture. I liked the fact that there is no scent. But, I'm 55 with dry, crepey under eyes, and this just wasn't anywhere near moisturizing enough. I think it's likely a great product for those under 35, and those who aren't battling parched skin. I didn't see any improvement in my eye area, and found this was simply not rich enough for me.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Gainesville, FL
I've read wonderful reviews on Sephora about this product. How is it with dark circles?
Read Sephora reviews. Was out of stock during VIB rouge sale....anyone try this with drier under eyes? Contact wearers? Thanks💁🏼
Alli M.
Alli M.
Jupiter , FL
I have heard good things about this but I feel it's priced highly for this line. Has anyone used this with actual results with fine lines or wrinkles? How about puffiness? Thanks!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
How long does this tend to last for, assuming you use it once nightly? I find that my eye creams run out so quickly!!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
How does this differ from their other eye cream?