BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A non-drying clay mask formulated with peat particles to gently resurface skin and tighten the appearance of pores for a smoother-looking complexion. Solutions for: - Pores - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Enriched with peat particles and Napier's apothecary herb formulas, this mask resurfaces the skin and tightens the look of sagging pores. Korean skincare technology meets ancient skincare secrets in this clay mask that leaves pores looking tightened and skin feeling smooth and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrance, and ingredients of animal origin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Star W.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing I got it from Sephora yesterday it’s so bomb, shrunk my pores and cleared my skin. It’s all natural too so you don’t have to be nervous about their ingredients. I love this brand it’s amazing!
Kierra F.
fremont
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing for my sensitive skin! I feel so refreshed after using! This is my first time using it and I am very impressed. I am going to try other origin products. I would Highly recommend this product!
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes to this clay mask. This mask applies nice and smooth and a little will spread out a long way -- a full size of this will last months, depending on how often you use it. It has a nice, fresh smell (unlike some other clay masks -- looking at you glamglow) that isn't overpowering at all. Once on, the mask shows problem areas under your skin, i.e. forming pimples or clogged pores, which I wasn't convinced about at first, but it does a really good job of drawing out the impurities from those areas! Per instructions, this should be used after toning, but honestly I haven't noticed a difference in using it before/after toning. It leaves my skin soft and glowing. Would buy again.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
What I love about this mask:
1) upon application it's smooth and creamy, nice texture
2) some might not like it but I LOVE the smell (so much better than Glamglow)
3) while it is on it shows any pimple you may have brewing under the skin (shows problem areas)
4) draws out impurities, while this is on your face it draws out all the excess oils and dirt in your pores.
5) super satisfying feeling after each use
Phuong T.
I havent used this product but i would love to try it out one day! It seems to be a mask which helps me with breakouts!! It has a nice packaging also!!
Brianna H.
Akron, OH
I have been searching for a good face mask, and the reviews have been positive for this one. But I have combination skin and wondered if it would work well with that?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a good face mask? Does it hydrate the skin well? I'm looking for one that will help my dry skin out. Thanks .
Preeya D.
Has anyone with sensitive skin had any issues with this face mask? I want to try it but just want to make sure it won't irritate my eczema or cause acne
jocelyn R.
E Hampstead, NH
How often would you need to do the mask? I would love to try this my skin always seems so dull.