belif Oil Control Fresh Moisturizer 4.22 oz uploaded by Tatiana E.

BY BELIF

An oil-free moisturizer that controls oil, refines pores, and leaves skin hydrated and smooth. This formula is a unique blend of time-tested apothecary herbs, including rosehip, a powerful vitamin-C packed ingredient. The fresh, lightweight texture controls oil and refines pores while providing hydration for a smooth, supple, and fresh feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested product is free of mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

• Can anyone please tell me if this really works? I have been searc...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Being someone with combination skin, this helped so much in those spots where oil takes over. Even throughout the day,it would start peeking through my makeup. It got seriously frustrating until I found and started using this moisturizer and it has helped soo much! Absolutely recommend!!
Mary S.
Kansas City, MO
This moisturizer was awesome for my oily skin and soaks I’m really quickly. I didn’t have any greasy residue. I like the light scent. It isn’t overpowering like some moisturizers.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
i swear by belif best moisturizer in the world or that i have ever tried it is a little more expensive but totally worth it within a few days already a drastic change in my skin
Megan L.
Hydrating moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking oily. Sometimes oil control products leave my skin dry but not this one.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
This is very moisturizing and easy to blend into the skin
I don't really like how it feels on my skin. I prob wouldn't repurchase
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
This skincare product is amazing. It’s great On the skin. Very gentle. Easy to use, affordable but feels like a luxury product! Does great things for my skin at all times of the year, a product I look forward to repurchasing.
Liz N.
Edmonton, AB
I love love love this moisturizer. I use it everyday and it has made such a big difference. It has kept my skin not dry
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Can anyone please tell me if this really works? I have been searching so hard and have tried so many different products to help control my oily nose and absolutely nothing has worked, someone please help!