BY BELIF

A hydrating and nourishing eye treatment that provides long-lasting moisture and firmness to the delicate eye area. This ultra-hydrating and firming eye cream provides lasting hydration and elasticity to the delicate eye area without heaviness. It is formulated with natural oils, including cupuacu seed butter and macadamia nut oil, which help to keep the eye area looking youthful, supple, and firm. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. It is free of mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, and fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
This is by far one of the best eye creams (right next to Chanel regenerate). Does exactly what it says. Reduced wrinkles, super hydrating, moisturizing, feel good around the eye contour. I used this for about 5 months straight before I ran out and have tried like 12 newer creams since, and none have compared. Use this in am and pm for a few weeks and you will notice a remarkable appearance in eye contour! With all the new eye creams that have come out in the past few months, I felt the need to shed light on this classic one! Also, my eyes are sensitive and this did not irritate at all.
Quincee C.
I’ve been using this on and off for about a year. I love how thick this cream is and how well it moisturizes. It’s a very good value at $48, most eye creams are way more than that. I’ll definitely repurchase in the future as I’m not getting any younger and can use all the firming there is to offer.
Hollie N.
Battle Ground
I'm just starting to use this eye cream, so I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. I really like Belif products, and I absolutely love their Eye Bomb. This is quite a bit heavier than most of the creams I've used (other than Skyn Iceland). It feels nice and smooth, though.
Nicole B.
New Paltz , NY
I love love love this product ! I originally received this in a voxbox and I have been a loyal customer ever since. This product truly moisturizes underneath your eyes and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines under makeup. It a staple in my beauty routine!
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
I love this eye cream I tend you have dry under eyes that are puffy in the morning and this give me the moisture while still forming up any bags I may have. I got it as part of my Sephora play box so I’m not sure of the price but I would totally use it again!
Yara F.
This is a very thick , very moisturizing eye cream. I definitely use only at night because the thick consistency doesn't work well for me under my makeup. I have seen improvement on my dry skin and fine lines, didn't do much for my undereye circles.
Brenda G.
Marysville, CA
This is my all time favorite eye cream. It’s perfect for anyone who has flaking on their undereye or even eyelid. It works so well under concealer as well. It starts out think but melts with the warmth of the skin. I have heard of a few people having a reaction from this but it works well for me. Also, belif’s eye cream are all 0.84oz vs the usual 0.5oz so this eye cream actually lasted me just over a year
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Rich, satiny cream delivers intense hydration that helps to soften and visibly smooth skin. Left my face sooo soft aftewards, nice and plump, full of moisture. Smells amazing and super light weight so a little goes a long way! I got this in an Ipsy bag and also my Sephora Play Bag.  belif Moisturizing & Firming Eye Cream 0.84 oz
Alayna L.
Seaside
Alone, I feel that this is a pretty run-of-the-mill eye cream. I don’t feel a dramatic change after using it, but alongside belif’s other products, it really does amplify it and it becomes a slightly better eye cream. I wanted to like this more because I loved the aqua bomb moisturizer so much, but unfortunately it wasn’t much more than okay. One major plus is that is lasts a very long time and a little goes a long way. A small sample lasted me for a few months!
Michelle J.
Eugene, OR
So good! It didn't bother my super sensitive skin. I noticed a difference within 2-3 days and it only kept improving. The scent wasn't the best but it wasn't too strong either. Overall, I'd recommend
Tiffany T.
How rich is this eye cream? I'm prone to milia around my eyes so can't use something with too many vitamins.
Lucinda N.
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking into adding a firming cream to my regiment.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this a thick cream or more gel, water-like?
Taylor B.
Does anyone with sensitive eyes use this? I'm having difficulty finding a basic eye moisturizer that doesn't irritate my eyes.
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone got the belif voxbox?