BY BELIF #1 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive This lightweight, refreshing eye cream floods fine lines with 26 hours of moisture, boosts elasticity, and increases resilience of skin for flawless makeup application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Formulated with hydrating herb, comfrey leaf, and elasticity-boosting pennywort herb, the Moisturizing Eye Bomb provides a flood of intensive moisture for radiant and youthful-looking eyes. This cooling texture instantly bursts with hydration and blends seamlessly, keeping the eye area supple and hydrated while prepping it for a smooth crease-free makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. Research results: Clinically tested to:- Boost elasticity of innermost and outermost layers of skin's surface- Increase skin's overall resilience- Provide 26 hours of moisture see more...

• Does the belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb feel heavy or is it ...3 Answers
  • Does this help with creasing under the eyes?1 Answers
  • So I was looking for a new eye cream and I picked this on...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alejandra C.
The belif Moisturizing eye bomb is perfect for those who suffer of a dry eye area and those who want to improve the look and get rid of fine lines. After using this eye cream for about three weeks I feel like im qualified to speak about this product. The belif Moisturizing eye bomb applies beautifully under the eye and absorbs nicely into the skin leaving a great finish, free of residue and ready for makeup application. It is recommended to massage the product around the eye area as usual with the ring fingers and is suggested to pat the product along the contours of the eye which is great! To me the contours of the eye is the orbital bone and not many eye creams are meant to be used in the upper eye area. I have especially been enjoying that because I feel like my eyelids had been looking a bit wrinkly. I found that after using this eye cream the elasticity in my lids has significantly improved. The feeling of the cream on the skin is smooth and cooling giving the eyes the perk that is much needed in the mornings. I am pleased to say that the eye cream does great all day long, it truly keeps the eye looking smooth and hydrated for the day. A problem I have ran into with other eye creams is that they seem to not absorb properly into the skin and cause my concealers to move and crease. This belif Moisturizing eye bomb does not do that at all, it sits perfectly and works great under my makeup. Although this product delivers moisture to eye immediately to the skin I suggest using it daily for long lasting and continuous results. I rate the belif eye cream a 5 stars out of 5.

I feel that all belif’s claims are true and would recommend this product to you. I hope that if you were debating on this product my review helped you make your choice. I do want to again disclose that I received this product complementary for testing purposes from belif and Influenster. For more Exquisite Glow content follow my Instaram account @ExquisiteGlow belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
Raphaela G.
Easton, PA
I purchased this cream because I am in love with their moisturizing bomb (saved my skin). I have been noticing fine lines due to dryness under my eyes, and my makeup has not been sitting as well under the eye. I've been using this for about a month now and I can say that the fine lines have gone away (I'm only 22 so I knew they were accentuated because of the dry skin). My makeup has been sitting much better and has not been flaking up or showing texture under the eye. This is my savior this winter.

The only thing I would change about this is the packaging. The small jar is kind of inconvenient if you have even slightly long nails and I hate getting product under my nails. But, because of how much this helps I will disregard that.

This is a pricey eye cream but it is no joke. Belif's products live up to their claims, and i'd feel comfortable recommending this to anyone with dry skin and sensitive under-eyes.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I've been using this twice a day for about 3 weeks or so and I've definitely notice that the little fine lines next to my eyes are diminished. I think the biggest factor in that is that the Moisturizing eye bomb is the perfect combination of moisturizing (of course) with a nice texture and enough substance to stick around all day or night.
I love the packaging and the size is very generous. I'm used to eye creams in little jars, but this one is a much more generous size and I've barely made a dent in it.
It is a gel cream texture, not oily, and it absorbs well, but also protects the eye area so your skin doesn't just suck it up and leave the area dry again. It really does last for at least 10 hours or so I'd say, probably longer if you're not in the dry, cold atmosphere I'm dealing with right now.
I received this product free to test and review from Influenster. belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
Taylor V.
BRADENTON, FL
I thoroughly enjoy using this product. I was sent this to test for Influenster and I’m really happy I was. It’s pleasant and cooling feeling when applied. It immediately hydrates and sinks in quite quickly. I would wait 10-15 minutes before applying concealer just to ensure it has completely sunk in though. When I apply it at night I wake up to really smooth, hydrated under-eyes. I’ve never thought eye creams are necessary because of using a daily/nightly moisturizer that I just bring all the way up to under my eyes but I could see myself purchasing this one when I run out of the one I was sent. The texture of this is unlike any other eye cream (or moisturizer for that matter) and it’s gel-like formula is what sets it apart from the others. I love that belif is cruelty free and doesn’t necessarily break the bank with their products. This will not get rid of fine lines or wrinkles but it does visibly hydrate and create a more wide-eye awake look.
Zoë S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this eye cream! I'm a huge fan of Belif, so when I first got a sample of the moisturizing eye bomb, I was really excited! It's a bit less thick than I had imagined (not that that's necessarily a bad thing) so it definitely works well during both the day, and at night. I happen to prefer a fairly thick eye cream at night, so I tend to use this during the day, where it works great! A little goes a long way, it goes on smoothly, and absorbs quickly, so it's a great base before eye makeup. The price tag for the full size is $48, which is a bit steep, but at least you get a very large amount for the price, so it'll last a good while. The mini sample I got in a sephora kit a while back lasted me months! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good all-purpose eye cream!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
"Provides intense moisture up to 26h" and I believe that! Skin under my eyes is visibly more hydrated and glowy. Cream works really well with make up as well since it soaks in so quickly. I enjoy the verbena/lemon like scent which is also not overwhelming and dissapear with application. A little goes a long way so the price is more than reasonable. I wish it fighted fine lines also because just the hydration is not enough for me. This product is overall really good and I would recommend it in a heartbeat IF you are between 18-25 (or younger) and don't care about your fine lines (yet) OR have really dry skin.
Katie Y.
I received this in a VoxBox and I am still using it. I'm actually getting dangerously close to finishing it and having a bit of a panic attack. And I'm a product whore, so wanting to stick with one product is a pretty big deal for me. This eye cream is more of a gel texture and sinks in quickly while leaving you feeling hydrated and a bit plumped. I found that it worked equally as well at night as under makeup in the morning. I have sensitive skin and this didn't cause any irritation or bumps around the eye delicate eye area. This has been a total life saver this winter, and it's lightweight texture promises to work just as well in our southern summers, so I am going to be keeping one of these on my vanity!
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I received a sample from Sephora and was super surprised by the density of this eye cream. I usually use Lush’s Enchanted eye cream, which is light, soothing, and the only eye cream I’ve ever seen any difference with. Due to the richness of the Belif I was skeptical I’d see the same results that people seem to see; I’ve been surprised. This works well for taking down some puffiness from allergies, is helping with my baby crow’s feet, and sinks into my skin quickly without being sticky. However, I’ve been particularly sleep-deprived the past few days and have really pronounced bags under my eyes and I haven’t seen a big difference in effectiveness. Overall it’s a good product but would love to see results in longer usage.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I was so lucky to receive this product in my Belif Voxbox from Influenster. I absolutely love their True Cream Aqua Bomb. It has become my number one moisturizer and nothing else can compare to it. The formula of this Moisture Bomb eye cream is so soothing and cooling on the eyes. It absorbs instantly and leaves the skin around my eyes super hydrated. I actually never realized that I had a couple dry patches on my eyelids, making it difficult to blend out shadows in certain areas. This product has completely eliminated that dry flaky skin on my lids. I am so happy I was able to try this product and will definitely be repurchasing. I get a lot of eye creams to try and often do not end up repurchasing because they all seem to do the same thing. Not true with this product.
Holly K.
I received this in a Sephora Play! Bag, and the small sample lasted about 1 month. This eye cream was slick and absorbed quickly into my skin. It was comfortable and lightweight and my makeup looked pretty good on top. My skin is very dry and my concealer does crease even with this eye cream which is normal for me. I do think there might be an increase in texture under my eye since starting use but now that it's gone I'll see if there is a change. The eye cream didn't cause any milia. For the price I'm not sure it's worth it as I didn't see any reduction in fine lines. But if you want to try it it's a nice option. I prefer the Algenist eye balm over this though.
Reggie G.
Mission, KS
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Does this product have a strong scent?
Rachel R.
N Chesterfield, VA
How long did it take to see a reduction in fine lines? I'm in my late 20's and I'm looking for my first night eye cream. Would this be a good fit?  belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Does it have a heavy scent?
Hannah D.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does the belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb feel heavy or is it super light? Also is it only for use around your eyes? Or can you put it all over your face? Thank you for your reply!