BY BELIF #1 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive This lightweight, refreshing eye cream floods fine lines with 26 hours of moisture, boosts elasticity, and increases resilience of skin for flawless makeup application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Formulated with hydrating herb, comfrey leaf, and elasticity-boosting pennywort herb, the Moisturizing Eye Bomb provides a flood of intensive moisture for radiant and youthful-looking eyes. This cooling texture instantly bursts with hydration and blends seamlessly, keeping the eye area supple and hydrated while prepping it for a smooth crease-free makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. Research results: Clinically tested to:- Boost elasticity of innermost and outermost layers of skin's surface- Increase skin's overall resilience- Provide 26 hours of moisture see more...

• Does the belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb feel heavy or is it super li...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles and eye puffness?1 Answers
  • Does this help with dark circles? Is the consistency sticky or sm...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alejandra C.
The belif Moisturizing eye bomb is perfect for those who suffer of a dry eye area and those who want to improve the look and get rid of fine lines. After using this eye cream for about three weeks I feel like im qualified to speak about this product. The belif Moisturizing eye bomb applies beautifully under the eye and absorbs nicely into the skin leaving a great finish, free of residue and ready for makeup application. It is recommended to massage the product around the eye area as usual with the ring fingers and is suggested to pat the product along the contours of the eye which is great! To me the contours of the eye is the orbital bone and not many eye creams are meant to be used in the upper eye area. I have especially been enjoying that because I feel like my eyelids had been looking a bit wrinkly. I found that after using this eye cream the elasticity in my lids has significantly improved. The feeling of the cream on the skin is smooth and cooling giving the eyes the perk that is much needed in the mornings. I am pleased to say that the eye cream does great all day long, it truly keeps the eye looking smooth and hydrated for the day. A problem I have ran into with other eye creams is that they seem to not absorb properly into the skin and cause my concealers to move and crease. This belif Moisturizing eye bomb does not do that at all, it sits perfectly and works great under my makeup. Although this product delivers moisture to eye immediately to the skin I suggest using it daily for long lasting and continuous results. I rate the belif eye cream a 5 stars out of 5.

I feel that all belif’s claims are true and would recommend this product to you. I hope that if you were debating on this product my review helped you make your choice. I do want to again disclose that I received this product complementary for testing purposes from belif and Influenster. For more Exquisite Glow content follow my Instaram account @ExquisiteGlow belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
First of all belif is one of my favorite skincare brands. I love their toners and hydrating moisturizers. I like this eye cream a lot but all it did to me after trying it the past 6 weeks daily was it kept my under eyes moisturized, hydrated and smooth. It helped a lot with this cold winter weather. I don’t think it did anything with my fine lines or brightened up my under eyes. I would recommend it to someone who is looking for an eye cream that hydrates your eyes and keep them smooth. I have normal to dry skin and my skin gets a lot dryer in the winter when it’s cold outside. I personally would consider purchasing it when it’s cold outside since my skin gets dryer around this weather and it needs a lot of hydration. If you are like me and looking for products that reduce your fine lines and brighten up your eyes then this might not be your number one option but if you are looking for hydration then this is your product.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I was so lucky to receive this product in my Belif Voxbox from Influenster. I absolutely love their True Cream Aqua Bomb. It has become my number one moisturizer and nothing else can compare to it. The formula of this Moisture Bomb eye cream is so soothing and cooling on the eyes. It absorbs instantly and leaves the skin around my eyes super hydrated. I actually never realized that I had a couple dry patches on my eyelids, making it difficult to blend out shadows in certain areas. This product has completely eliminated that dry flaky skin on my lids. I am so happy I was able to try this product and will definitely be repurchasing. I get a lot of eye creams to try and often do not end up repurchasing because they all seem to do the same thing. Not true with this product.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I've been using this twice a day for about 3 weeks or so and I've definitely notice that the little fine lines next to my eyes are diminished. I think the biggest factor in that is that the Moisturizing eye bomb is the perfect combination of moisturizing (of course) with a nice texture and enough substance to stick around all day or night.
I love the packaging and the size is very generous. I'm used to eye creams in little jars, but this one is a much more generous size and I've barely made a dent in it.
It is a gel cream texture, not oily, and it absorbs well, but also protects the eye area so your skin doesn't just suck it up and leave the area dry again. It really does last for at least 10 hours or so I'd say, probably longer if you're not in the dry, cold atmosphere I'm dealing with right now.
I received this product free to test and review from Influenster. belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
Anna S.
North Augusta, SC
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and have been using it faithfully, morning and evening, for almost 4 weeks. I belif Moisturizing Eye Bombstruggle with fine lines (lots of outdoor sports as a teen!), dryness, puffiness, and pretty much every other issue in the eye area. I swore nothing would top my holy grail Bobby Brown, but this may just be a tough competition! The consistency is smooth and silky and the hydration is UNREAL, but absorbs so quickly and effectively. I have seen an improvement in fine lines, and this makes my eyes look brighter all day. I also love that it doesn’t irritate my eyes or eye area (which also tends to happen with eye creams for me). I’m usually unimpressed with eye creams/gels, but this one has made a fan out of me and I will definitely purchase when my first container is empty!
Joanna M.
Influenster and belif sent me this to try out and i have to say it came at the perfect time. I was doing research on eye creams and getting ready to go out and purchase one to try out and this was just dropped off at my doorstep! (It was fate I’m pretty sure). I really love this product. I was starting to notice some very fine lines under my eyes and I felt like my eyelids were very dry but after using this for a few weeks the eyes definitely feel a lot more hydrated eyeshadow eyeliner concealer all types of make up are so much easier to apply now and most importantly it really diminished the look of my fine lines. A very small amount goes a very long way for both eyes and you get a lot of product so this will definitely last you for a very very long time. I highly recommend this product. I will be purchasing it when i run out for sure
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
"Provides intense moisture up to 26h" and I believe that! Skin under my eyes is visibly more hydrated and glowy. Cream works really well with make up as well since it soaks in so quickly. I enjoy the verbena/lemon like scent which is also not overwhelming and dissapear with application. A little goes a long way so the price is more than reasonable. I wish it fighted fine lines also because just the hydration is not enough for me. This product is overall really good and I would recommend it in a heartbeat IF you are between 18-25 (or younger) and don't care about your fine lines (yet) OR have really dry skin.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this eye cream from Influenster in a vox box. I already love the Belif brand so I knew this would be a great product. I love this eye cream! I have always suffered from dark under eye circles and puffiness in the morning. It's hard to find a cream that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes or make my concealer look bad over it. Not only does this cream hydrate, smooth, and soothe my eyes but concealer looks great over it! No creasing and no dryness! Plus it feels so cool and refreshing on the skin. Definitely recommend it and I will be purchasing another jars when it's gone.
Raven B.
Newport Beach, CA
I was lucky enough to receive this product from Influenster and it came at the best time because I had just run out of my previous (ineffective) eye cream. I am one of those people that has always had bags and dark circles under my eyes (even when I was a kid)! This product was exactly what I needed. In fact, I like it so much that I would buy it at full price! The cream seems to be more of a lightweight, soothing gel. It also has a light herbal scent. The ingredients are meant to be highly hydrating and are also supposed to boost elasticity. After using this, the increased hydration is definitely noticeable, so this really helps prep my under eye area for makeup. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
I️ received this free in a vox box and I’m so grateful I️ did. I️ cannot comment on pricing. The quality of the product is incredible. It’s a smooth almost slippery texture/gel like that really sinks in quickly. Most eye creams I️ don’t notice much of a difference I️ just kinda use them and hope it’s a long term game but this I️ notice a hydration difference immediately. It’s almost a cooling feel too which helps with puffieness. I️ absolutely love this eye cream especially paired with the belif face moisturized, slightly heavy cream but really soaks in. I️ live in a very cold state this winter and these two products are really helping my skin!
Reggie G.
Mission, KS
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Does this product have a strong scent?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Does it have a heavy scent?
Elena S.
Does this help with dark circles? Is the consistency sticky or smooth?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does the belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb feel heavy or is it super light? Also is it only for use around your eyes? Or can you put it all over your face? Thank you for your reply!
Rachel R.
N Chesterfield, VA
How long did it take to see a reduction in fine lines? I'm in my late 20's and I'm looking for my first night eye cream. Would this be a good fit?  belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb