belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive This lightweight, refreshing eye cream floods fine lines with 26 hours of moisture, boosts elasticity, and increases resilience of skin for flawless makeup application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Formulated with hydrating herb, comfrey leaf, and elasticity-boosting pennywort herb, the Moisturizing Eye Bomb provides a flood of intensive moisture for radiant and youthful-looking eyes. This cooling texture instantly bursts with hydration and blends seamlessly, keeping the eye area supple and hydrated while prepping it for a smooth crease-free makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. Research results: Clinically tested to:- Boost elasticity of innermost and outermost layers of skin's surface- Increase skin's overall resilience- Provide 26 hours of moisture

belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Does this cream soak into the skin we’ll keep does it sit heavy on top?
Would love to try out this product. How can I receive a sample ?
I would really love to try this?
Start your review of belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently ran out of the Lancôme genifique eye cream that I’d been using for the last 3ish months (which I LOVED), so I decided to try this sample I got from Ulta. This Belif eye cream is amazing!!! It’s thick, creamy and super hydrating. A little bit goes a long way, I was able to use this sample packet for 4 days, including the first day where I used enough to moisturize my entire face! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t have a scent really at all and it’s very gentle, so I think it would be fine for all skin types. This eye cream retails at $48 for 0.84oz so it’s super affordable (compared to the Lancôme eye cream, which this is 100% a dupe for). I would absolutely purchase and recommend this to anyone!
Heirloom F.
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yesss this is a great eye cream. It is hydrating and the texture is a gel cream. Feels super nice on the eye area. I like to use this as a cooling eye cream, so i store this in the fridge. Works wonders :)
Crystal S.
Pleasant Vly, MO
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Crystal S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Another sample I got and purchased the full size after. This is my go to eye cream and the full size jar will last you forever! Good price for a great product. It helps with bags and under eye discoloration as well as those fine lines you get with mature skin. Definitely recommend
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Sephora
It's actually pretty nice as far as eye creams go. I find most to be useless but this one really was moisturizing. I dont think id buy the full size though because although it caused me no irritation, the smell I find to be really off putting. Its got a citrus scent but in a cleaning product kind of way.
Nhat P.
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Nhat P.
I received this product for free from Influenster and Belif in exchange of my honest review. I've been using belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb for more than a week and I already notice a difference on my eyes especially my undereye. It's lightweight and it moisturize my underye. I noticed that it lightens the darkness e too. I like using it in the morning before putting concealer.
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Kara P.
I received this in my first Allure Beauty Box. I love how unbelievably moisturizing this formula is! It includes ceramides, oat extract, willow bark extract, and squalane (amongst others) which all combine to create a literal moisturizing bomb for my under eyes. My issue with this, and why I have deducted two stars, is that this product has Citrus Autrantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, and several more ingredients that can be irritating to some people. All of these ingredients are completely unnecessary, and I hope that in the future they make a version that is free of irritating fragrance and oils for those of you out there who can’t use (or just don’t enjoy) fragranced products! I also am a firm believer that an eye cream is just a repackaged and overpriced moisturizer, occasionally with some mica thrown in it to reflect light and make the under eyes look brighter. Find a great moisturizer, and use that under your eyes and it will be just as beneficial.
Steffi G.
Jacksonville, FL
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Steffi G.
Belif really does know how to do hydration! This moisturizer is super gentle and you’ll see an instant glow!
Silvia L.
Bakersfield, CA
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Silvia L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried many eye creams from brands like Dr brandt, olay, farmacy, and roc. Of them all this is my preferred moisturizer, it's the only one that made my undereyes less noticeable after continuous use, but I wish it helped with wrinkles more. However, this does leave my dark circles noticeablely less dark.
Yuliana N.
Henrico, VA
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Yuliana N.
This eye cream it’s really a bomb, you can feel freshness in your eyes immediately after you put this eye cream
Sarah S.
1,618 reviews
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really didn’t think it was possible for me to like any Belif brand products until now. All of their gel moisturizers leave a sticky film on my skin and don’t seem to absorb. The Moisturizing Eye Balm is different though. It absorbs well into my skin and the gel hydrates my eye area big time, but without leaving a weird film on my skin. This isn’t my absolute favorite eye cream of all time, but it’s still a good product.

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vivian D.
Homestead, FL
il y a un mois
Melanie H. il y a 8 jours
This eye cream helps diminish the appearance of fine lines. It melts into the eye area while moisturizing. Price point is good too.
Jennifer E.
Braidwood, IL
il y a 3 mois
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Has this helped with anyones fine lines around/under their eyes? I hear such great things about it so I was wondering has a really made a difference you can see? I'm 42& unfortunately have those pesky lines. I've tried SO many products&just want to find one that actually does what it says.
Jess S. il y a 3 mois
I just got a free sample and haven't tried it yet, but honestly it seems like this is an eye cream to help with hydration. I would look for a retinol serum, moisturizer or eye cream if you want to target fine lines.
Marilyn T.
colorado
il y a 3 mois
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb is it great for dry under eyes is it worth 48?
Katie S. il y a 3 mois
This is a really great cream and very hydrating but I do think you can get similar benefits from less expensive products.
Gabriele C.
il y a 5 mois
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb is this really hydrating for tour under eyes ? Does it wear well under makeup I'm looking for an eye cream
zahily R. il y a 4 mois
That well depends on your skin type. I have dry skin and this is not give me enough hydration. It wears nice under makeup.
Michele P.
Carmel, NY
il y a 6 mois
BRENDA H. il y a 6 mois
Belief moisturizing eye bomb gel over the other. Smells great and works great