belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive This lightweight, refreshing eye cream floods fine lines with 26 hours of moisture, boosts elasticity, and increases resilience of skin for flawless makeup application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Formulated with hydrating herb, comfrey leaf, and elasticity-boosting pennywort herb, the Moisturizing Eye Bomb provides a flood of intensive moisture for radiant and youthful-looking eyes. This cooling texture instantly bursts with hydration and blends seamlessly, keeping the eye area supple and hydrated while prepping it for a smooth crease-free makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. Research results: Clinically tested to:- Boost elasticity of innermost and outermost layers of skin's surface- Increase skin's overall resilience- Provide 26 hours of moisture

Does this tighten at all?
How is this product for applying makeup over? I am constantly on the search for the best hydrating eye cream that doesn’t cause my eyeliner to go sliding off my eyes
I can get oily around my eye area. Does this product migrate a lot or does it stay in place pretty well?
Start your review of belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently ran out of the Lancôme genifique eye cream that I’d been using for the last 3ish months (which I LOVED), so I decided to try this sample I got from Ulta. This Belif eye cream is amazing!!! It’s thick, creamy and super hydrating. A little bit goes a long way, I was able to use this sample packet for 4 days, including the first day where I used enough to moisturize my entire face! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t have a scent really at all and it’s very gentle, so I think it would be fine for all skin types. This eye cream retails at $48 for 0.84oz so it’s super affordable (compared to the Lancôme eye cream, which this is 100% a dupe for). I would absolutely purchase and recommend this to anyone!
Heirloom F.
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yesss this is a great eye cream. It is hydrating and the texture is a gel cream. Feels super nice on the eye area. I like to use this as a cooling eye cream, so i store this in the fridge. Works wonders :)
Crystal S.
Pleasant Vly, MO
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Crystal S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Another sample I got and purchased the full size after. This is my go to eye cream and the full size jar will last you forever! Good price for a great product. It helps with bags and under eye discoloration as well as those fine lines you get with mature skin. Definitely recommend
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Sephora
It's actually pretty nice as far as eye creams go. I find most to be useless but this one really was moisturizing. I dont think id buy the full size though because although it caused me no irritation, the smell I find to be really off putting. Its got a citrus scent but in a cleaning product kind of way.
Anathalie P.
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Anathalie P.
I received this product for free from Influenster and Belif in exchange of my honest review. I've been using belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb for more than a week and I already notice a difference on my eyes especially my undereye. It's lightweight and it moisturize my underye. I noticed that it lightens the darkness e too. I like using it in the morning before putting concealer.
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Kara P.
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Kara P.
I first received this in an Allure Beauty Box, then received the product for free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster. Overall I have used the product for a couple of months. I love how unbelievably moisturizing this formula is! I have combination skin, and my eye area is the most complicated because it gets dry but is also oily. This eye cream seems to be just the right balance of moisturizing but doesn’t create a ton of excess oil that causes my makeup to move around. This eye cream includes ceramides, oat extract, willow bark extract, and squalane (amongst others) which all combine to create a literal moisturizing bomb for my under eyes. A tiny bit goes a LONG way, it wears very well under makeup, and it reduces the appearance of fine lines. My issue with this, and why I have deducted one star, is that this product has Citrus Autrantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, and several more ingredients that can be irritating to some people. All of these ingredients are completely unnecessary, and I hope that in the future they make a version that is free of irritating fragrance and oils for those of you out there who can’t use (or just don’t enjoy) fragranced products!
Silvia L.
Bakersfield, CA
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Silvia L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried many eye creams from brands like Dr brandt, olay, farmacy, and roc. Of them all this is my preferred moisturizer, it's the only one that made my undereyes less noticeable after continuous use, but I wish it helped with wrinkles more. However, this does leave my dark circles noticeablely less dark.
Steffi  G.
Jacksonville, FL
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Steffi  G.
Belif really does know how to do hydration! This moisturizer is super gentle and you’ll see an instant glow!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Lovie C.
This Korean Skincare Brand is a popular little gem and for good reason. It has soothing tiger grass & oat kernel extract as well as inflammation-fighting comfrey leaf to comfort your tierd and puffy eyes along with darkened spots. The cooling formula is also packed with glycerin and squalane which instantly softens stressed skin. Worked awesome for my poor stressed eyes!
Yuliana  N.
Placentia, CA
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb uploaded by Yuliana  N.
This eye cream it’s really a bomb, you can feel freshness in your eyes immediately after you put this eye cream

189 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vivian D.
Homestead, FL
il y a un an
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Does this cream soak into the skin we’ll keep does it sit heavy on top?
Melanie H. il y a un an
This eye cream helps diminish the appearance of fine lines. It melts into the eye area while moisturizing. Price point is good too.