BY BELIF #11 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive This lightweight, refreshing eye cream floods fine lines with 26 hours of moisture, boosts elasticity, and increases resilience of skin for flawless makeup application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Formulated with hydrating herb, comfrey leaf, and elasticity-boosting pennywort herb, the Moisturizing Eye Bomb provides a flood of intensive moisture for radiant and youthful-looking eyes. This cooling texture instantly bursts with hydration and blends seamlessly, keeping the eye area supple and hydrated while prepping it for a smooth crease-free makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. Research results: Clinically tested to:- Boost elasticity of innermost and outermost layers of skin's surface- Increase skin's overall resilience- Provide 26 hours of moisture see more...

candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eye cream from Influenster in a vox box. I already love the Belif brand so I knew this would be a great product. I love this eye cream! I have always suffered from dark under eye circles and puffiness in the morning. It's hard to find a cream that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes or make my concealer look bad over it. Not only does this cream hydrate, smooth, and soothe my eyes but concealer looks great over it! No creasing and no dryness! Plus it feels so cool and refreshing on the skin. Definitely recommend it and I will be purchasing another jars when it's gone.
Kathleen G.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my most recent Vox Box. I have seen it at Sephora but never felt particularly inclined to buy it because I have been using Clinique All About Eyes for years. I have to say I'm amazed. Reducing circles comes down to lifestyle habits (getting enough sleep, drinking lots of water and avoiding processed sugars, etc.) but also keeping your skin hydrated.

I definitely feel this product hydrating my skin more than Clinique All About Eyes. It's much lighter - almost like a smooth gel - than a cream. As for results - I've already noticed a reduction in lines after two weeks. I will be repurchasing.
Reyna G.
I love this eye cream! I received it a few days ago complimentary to test out from Influenster, but I have been using Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb for over a year now and I am a huge fan. I was looking for a great eye cream with a good price and I found it. It has met all my expectations when it comes to moisturizing my eye area and improves elasticity immensely! My eye area is so smooth when using this, it really plumps up fine lines before concealer. Makeup looks good over it. As for reducing puffiness, it's not the best but if you are looking for hydration and elasticity this is "the one". I'm pretty much a skincare junkie, I am obsessed with Korean skincare and this is a hit in Korea! I fell in love with Belif products, I've got my mom using them too! Try it, you wont disappointed!
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free for reviewing purposes.
It’s only been like 2 weeks since I’ve started using this product. Can’t really say that I definitely see a difference with my under eyes.. But what I have noticed is it is a bit more hydrated now, which is much needed for me due to winter weather. Also, the skin under my eyes are really sensitive to a lot of products and causes my skin to get raw, red, and irritated. This product though, doesn’t do that! And that’s why I don’t hate it. But I think I still need to give it a bit more time to really see if I’ll see any difference, anti-aging wise.
Andrea B.
Jamaica, NY
I received this product as a free sample, and over the last few years I have been struggling with extremely dried out and cracking skin as winter comes. I've tried lots of different products, but I can honestly say this is the most moisture surging cream I have put on my face. I have been using the Mario Badescu moisturizer before this one, but it is no where near as moisturizing as Belif  and I will definitely be switching over after this sample. Only after 3 days of using Belif I can tell a huge difference, and It doesn't just moisturize when you apply but when you make up the next morning you can still feel the moisture bomb and my skin feels amazing! I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes, but this will be my next purchase at Sephora when my sample runs out.
belif Moisturizing Eye Bombbelif Moisturizing Eye Bombbelif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
Brittany W.
San marcos , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After not knowing of this brand prior to receiving the belief Moisturizing Eye Bomb I have to say, Im pretty impressed! As Im in my early 30's and really focusing on prevention, and eye cream is essential. This product absorbs quickly and make up application on top is flawless. Ive been using it every day and night now for 3+ weeks and have noticed a big improvement in hydration in my under eye area. (Especially with this dry winter weather) TRY IT, ITS GOOD! :) *I received this product complimentary for review purposes from Influenster
Cat C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I wasn't too sure what to expect. I've been using eye creams
for years, because everyone told me I should. A little goes a LONG way
with this product. The first time I used it, I didn't like it because I
couldn't rub it all in and thought it was greasy. Second time around, I
used a tiny dab and it absorbed into my skin nicely. After using it a
few weeks, my under eye area looks and feels really healthy and
moisturized, so I guess it's working! It has a fresh, eucalyptus scent
but it's quite strong.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this with my voxbox and I knew it was perfect for my skin during this time of year. It's an eye cream full of hydration which is perfect because, although, I have oily skin, around my eye area, it's dry. So I knew aright way I was going to love this product. I have been using it for the past two weeks or so and I love the results. My eye area isn't looking so dry anymore which reduced the fine lines quite significantly. Thank you Influenster for letting me be part of this voxbox.
Karolina U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a fan of Belif for years now, so when I received the complimentary cream, I was beyond myself. As someone with sensitive skin, I loved that the scent was fresh and the texture was lightweight. I didn't like that it left my skin looking glossy as I already have oily skin, but that's based on preference! Overall, I would say it's worth the price.
Rachel H.
Kennesaw , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first eye cream so I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect when I received my sample from Influenster! I LOVE IT!
I never knew I needed it before but the moisturizing and firming under my eyes make my eye area look so much better! This is a great product!
My only other wish is that the product would come with some kind of pump versus the tub!
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who had sensitive skin and will like a sample OF this cream?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
How much does it cost?
Reggie G.
Mission, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Does this product have a strong scent?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a heavy scent?
Elena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with dark circles? Is the consistency sticky or smooth?