BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive This lightweight, refreshing eye cream floods fine lines with 26 hours of moisture, boosts elasticity, and increases resilience of skin for flawless makeup application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Formulated with hydrating herb, comfrey leaf, and elasticity-boosting pennywort herb, the Moisturizing Eye Bomb provides a flood of intensive moisture for radiant and youthful-looking eyes. This cooling texture instantly bursts with hydration and blends seamlessly, keeping the eye area supple and hydrated while prepping it for a smooth crease-free makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. Research results: Clinically tested to:- Boost elasticity of innermost and outermost layers of skin's surface- Increase skin's overall resilience- Provide 26 hours of moisture see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alli F.
Alli F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy vats of amazing eye cream, Batman!  This stuff is destined to become a cult favorite.  I was extremely dehydrated and my eyes were showing it in a huge way...dry and showing every single line.  My eyes were aging me by 5 years that day...but luckily that was the same day this little blue pot of glory arrived from Sephora.  One tiny dab with my ring finger under each eye and my skin instantly plumped and softened AND it stayed that way for 24 hours.  No joke.  I awoke the next day with eyes softer than a silk.  Color me a carp (bad fish analogy...sorry) because Belif Eye Bomb caught me - hook, line and sinker.  I will totally buy this for the coming dry winter months.
Annie N.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer dis wonders for my under eyes. I don't get nearly enough sleep, so I find my eyes look "worn" lately. This improves the appearance instantly. The lines under my eyes look less noticeable and darkness /puffiness subsides. I had a sample last me 2 months using it every day! I bought the full size and after about 3 months my hereditary curse has greatly reduced
Briana C.
Briana C.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer so much! I purchased mine a couple months ago and it's a bit on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it. It helps keep my makeup on through the whole day. I would recommend this to everyone. One thing I love about it the most is that I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all, it keeps my face feeling fresh!
April F.
April F.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the belif brand. I have several creams and one of them is the eye cream. It soaks right in and doesn't make your skin feel greasy. I love how smooth it makes your skin feel too. Others soak in and really don't make your skin feel like you did anything to it, but this doesn't disappoint. It does what it says. It's well worth it too.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this eye cream. I tend to get dry under eyes and I have really sensitive skin so many eye products break me out. This does not at all! It is smooth and light and a little goes a long way. It really helps with hydration and smoothing but is not overall anti aging. If u want to start using eye cream start here.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra moisturizing, this cream satiates skin with lush hydration for lasting smoothness and firming. I love that it doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. While the moisture is very intense, it was rich without being greasy, and didn't cause my makeup to smudge or wear differently over it.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another sample I obtained from Sephora.  I'm happy to report with this second Belif sample I'm an official "Belif-er"!  This helps retain moisture and makes my undereye look really nice (when it's usually dark and saggy.)  Creamy texture without leaving skin dewy, and slightly brightening!
Ruffle K.
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best face cream I ever had. It so rich and moisturizing that it is worth every ounce that it costs. It is so effective in keeping my skin moisturize and soft. For the value, I can say it is worth it and I will recommend this to all of my friends. I will buy it again definitely!
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with this product. I have the whole set. It's a great value not very pricey. The formula is amazing. You really do feel moisturized and hydrated both under your eyes and all over your belif Moisturizing Eye Bombbelif Don't Be Flaky Set
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like all the other Belif products I love this! Very light but very moisturizing! It smells just like the aqua bomb moisturizer which I definitely don't mind. The tiniest bit goes a very long way so this jar will last a long time. I highly recommend this product.
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who had sensitive skin and will like a sample OF this cream?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
How much does it cost?
Elena S.
Elena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with dark circles? Is the consistency sticky or smooth?
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone try this yet? I'm dying for a review!
Ivanna Jane T.
Ivanna Jane T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who's going to buy this today? 😄