BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive This lightweight, refreshing eye cream floods fine lines with 26 hours of moisture, boosts elasticity, and increases resilience of skin for flawless makeup application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Formulated with hydrating herb, comfrey leaf, and elasticity-boosting pennywort herb, the Moisturizing Eye Bomb provides a flood of intensive moisture for radiant and youthful-looking eyes. This cooling texture instantly bursts with hydration and blends seamlessly, keeping the eye area supple and hydrated while prepping it for a smooth crease-free makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. Research results: Clinically tested to:- Boost elasticity of innermost and outermost layers of skin's surface- Increase skin's overall resilience- Provide 26 hours of moisture see more...

• Does the belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb feel heavy o...Be the first to answer!
  • Eye bomb sounds like something I don't want near my eye...#sorrynot...1 Answers
  • Who had sensitive skin and will like a sample OF this cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
April F.
April F.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the belif brand. I have several creams and one of them is the eye cream. It soaks right in and doesn't make your skin feel greasy. I love how smooth it makes your skin feel too. Others soak in and really don't make your skin feel like you did anything to it, but this doesn't disappoint. It does what it says. It's well worth it too.
Ruffle K.
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best face cream I ever had. It so rich and moisturizing that it is worth every ounce that it costs. It is so effective in keeping my skin moisturize and soft. For the value, I can say it is worth it and I will recommend this to all of my friends. I will buy it again definitely!
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with this product. I have the whole set. It's a great value not very pricey. The formula is amazing. You really do feel moisturized and hydrated both under your eyes and all over your belif Moisturizing Eye Bombbelif Don't Be Flaky Set
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this creme for the eyes like a lot I use every day good value good price good long nice price I would like to buy again nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to recommend to other its nice its pretty good for every i love it this product
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream works pretty well. It removed all puffiness under my eyes. It also made all the time lines disappeared as well. It felt very light weight and goes on really easy and makes your eye area very smooth and soft getting rid of all your troubling dry areas.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the belif products, I use the aqua waterbomb cream and it's so lovely. It really does an amazing job and moisturizing my skin, my face gets very dry at times and I find that's the only moisturizer that truly exceeds in giving my skin the proper hydration.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!! I have been looking for a great under eye moisturizer and I really like the belief line but this is by far my favorite product they have came out with so far! Go get you a sample tomorrow
Karen R.
Karen R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is amazing. It is great for all skin types & def helps with wrinkles or dryness under the eye. It's soo soothing & really give the eye a boost of hydration.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been loving the belif products so much lately. They're so great on the skin. I've had so many problems with skincare products making my skin oilier then it already is. These don't do that! Love love
Shammah G.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first received this as a sample. Since then I have been a customer. It really does miracles. It's a little pricey but it is worth it.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
How much does it cost?
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who had sensitive skin and will like a sample OF this cream?
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone try this yet? I'm dying for a review!
Ivanna Jane T.
Ivanna Jane T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who's going to buy this today? 😄
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eye bomb sounds like something I don't want near my eye...#sorrynotsorry Anyone agree?