BY BELIF #96 in BB Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A BB cushion compact with sun protection, hydration that lasts up to 26 hours, and complete coverage for a fresh and glowing complexion. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more…This cushion compact features exceptional hydration and enduring coverage for a freshly hydrated and flawless glow. Formulated with belif's bestselling True Cream - Moisturizing Bomb, it also includes a ruby cell puff, which has antimicrobial properties and a cooling effect for a refreshing application every time. Portable and easy to apply throughout the day, it provides coverage that lasts up to 26 hours for a flawless and radiant finish. By combining hydration with an SPF 50+ component, this BB cushion allows skin to look flawless and radiant while providing protection against UVA and UVB rays. It comes in two shades: Light/Medium (pink) and Light/Medium (yellow) for corresponding undertones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. This product is dermatologically tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and ingredients of animal origin.

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer T.
Review for: Light/Medium
The Aqua Bomb moisturizer is my absolute favorite moisturizer so I had to try the cushion compact. Both smell exactly the same. The cushion has more of a sheer coverage and is very moisturizing. I took this on vacation and did have to reapply a couple times in a day but at least it's travel friendly. There's also spf 50 which is nice. I would recommend for those who want a little moisture boost and some coverage.
Ashley M.
Warminster , PA
Review for: Natural Beige
This is a great lightweight makeup with fantastic coverage. The spf 50 is great for summer and not heavy on the skin! This is my go-to summer makeup. The Moisturizing bomb formula doesn't leave the skin dry either
Review for: Natural Beige
Este producto es Rico mujeres no usen maquillaje sin antes usar su crema humectante q es buenisimo
Caitlin M.
Review for: Natural Beige
I'm a big fan of cushion compacts in general, so I was really excited when one of my fave K-beauty brands dropped a version of their own.

I use this foundation for days when I want a VERY light coverage and really just want to even out my skin tone. Similar to the belif Moisture Aqua Bomb cream, this product is very watery. It sinks in and hydrates skin beautifully, which is great for dry winter months. BUT it also means it doesn't have a great full coverage.

Overall, the cushion itself feels great, the product is ideal for no-makeup makeup wearers, and the packaging is cute and portable. Plus, it comes with a replacement cushion. If it covered just a tad better, it would be a solid five in my book!
Jennie C.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Light Beige
This is very moisturizing and very easy to blend and build coverage. A little product goes a long way. I have really dry skin and this product does not dry it out through the day which I've experienced with other cushions.
Choubaila M.
Review for: Natural Beige, Light Beige, Light/Medium
I use this after the Pixi Rose Caviar Essence and seriously, "Skin Treat" is the correct way to describe these products. Rose has been my go to skin ingredient lately. I sometimes use the balm as a primer when my skin needs a bit more moisture and plumping. I also mix it with a foundation for a lighter coverage with extra moisture. The price is a bit steep for the size of the tube but it does last you a fair amount of uses if you stick to a pearl size amount per use. I'll probably be using this until they discontinue it.
Eleonora B.
Review for: Light/Medium (yellow undertones)
Amazing top fondotinta consiglio a chi ha una pelle normale e abbastanza efficace e tappa i difetti sopratutto i bruffoletti adoro
Ashley S.
How well does this work with oil/combination skin? Will it cause shininess?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brand cruelty free?
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but I'm worried it will be too dark on my fair to light skin.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry skin? Worth the money??
Chelsea C.
Frisco, CO
How is the pigment and length of wear on this product?? I'm obsessed with the color and would love to try it💕💕